Blomberg Indian Weddings

Dallas, TX View map

We strive to meet all your wedding photography needs and exceed your expectations in every way possible. We understand every bride has different requirements and not everyone fits into the same package design, therefore, we would be happy to create a custom package for your wedding that meets your exact needs. Lets get together, sit down and discuss your ideas about your wedding photography. We want you to have the perfect wedding experience with us and we greatly look forward to telling YOUR wedding story!

Please contact us at 214-549-0001 or gregblomberg@mac.com

Mary Married on 10/17/2015
    I am so happy we went with Greg as our photographer!!!!! He is such a fun person to be around and I feel like I've known him for years!!! He makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera, he's creative! Thank you Greg for taking gorgeous engagement, bridal and wedding photos!!!! Feel so blessed that you were apart of Shawn and I's special day!
  • I
    Irma Married on 10/10/2015
    It doesn't get any better than Greg Blomberg Wedding Photography. Greg and his team are the most professional photographers with the greatest attitude and personality - so easy to work with and the results of their work is always stellar. Greg has a fantastic eye for the right shot and he seems to always know when that great candid shot is going to take place. I believe that comes from his extensive experience and relentless dedication to perfecting his craft over the years. My daughter's wedding was so wonderful and I can't wait until he shoots my wedding next year!
  • User1698381 2+ years ago
    One of the easiest and nicest guys to work with! Gives great direction and has awesome ideas! Couldn't have asked not only for an easy guy to work with, but also amazing photographs that we will have to look back on for the rest of our life!

bows and arrows bows and arrows Wedding Florists

greg is a super hero!!!!! we love working with him and his team! they have a very fresh take on all things wedding!

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Greg Blomberg to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

3612 COMMERCE SUITE 102, Suite A Dallas, TX, 75226
Location of (Blomberg Indian Weddings)

Blomberg Indian Weddings frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Blomberg Indian Weddings offer?

Blomberg Indian Weddings offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Blomberg Indian Weddings offer?

Blomberg Indian Weddings offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Blomberg Indian Weddings offer for wedding events?

Blomberg Indian Weddings offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Blomberg Indian Weddings and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Blomberg Indian Weddings is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in flexibility, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in value and 4.8 in average response time.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding