Bliss Photography LLC

Bliss Photography LLC

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bliss Photography LLC

It is our belief that your needs are of the utmost importance. Everyone deserves the chance to have quality, cost should not be what prohibits us from loving our photos. We try to take away that prohibitive factor and keep the cherished quality. Your need to feel comfortable with the people behind the camera is paramount.  We are sure you will be pleased with our photo journalistic style that will help to capture every special moment, most captured without a forced smile or uncomfortable pose. Your bliss caught in it's most natural form, from a twinkle in his eyes to a sparkle on your dress, all yours to look back and remember.  Our rates start at $500.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Columbia

5 Reviews for Bliss Photography LLC

My now husband and I are both professional photographers, so you can imagine how picky we were in picking a photographer for our BIG day! We met Sarah at a local wedding expo and instantly connected with her. Most of the photographers at the event were either over-salesman-y where they seemed completely not genuine, or totally stand-offish as if they couldn't be bothered. Sarah was genuinely friendly and easily approachable.

We met with Sarah & Paul a couple times and spoke about our vision and ideas for our wedding. Being photographers, we understand the importance of giving ideas but letting the photographer be the artist and do their thing - trust me, that's when the best images come about! We handed over control to Sarah & Paul and are SO happy we did!

They were so much fun to work with, and our expectations have been far exceeded! We not only had fun, but we felt so relaxed and comfortable with them that it opened up opportunities for many more 'fun' shots in between our poses... And they caught those too!

Not only were these two a pleasure to work with, but we've been so so pleased and cannot thank them enough for hearing our thoughts, considering our perspective, and delivering the most amazing photos!! We feel that they went way beyond the necessary, and far into extraordinary!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/6/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sarah and Paul were fantastic! We got the 8 hour package for the wedding that included the bridal shoot, and I'm so glad we did. They had some great unique ideas for the bridal shoot. They got our wedding photos back to us in 3 weeks, as promised, and we LOVE them! The only problem now will be which ones to print because there are so many amazing ones! Sarah and Paul were very professional and fun, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone. If you have questions about my experience with them, just message me!

Profile Picture Tessa, 4/21/12, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

Bliss did the pictures at our wedding in January and they were great! We had 3 photographers for the whole day and now have over 1000 photos to choose from. Somehow they managed to be everywhere and captured everything from pre-wedding getting ready, to the toasts, to all of our friends and family, and the send off. And all the pictures are so good, we're having trouble picking our favorites. Plus, I found their prices to be very reasonable and they worked with us to customize the perfect package for us. We didn't have to spend money on things we didn't want and got to use our photo budget towards the things that were most important to us. I definitely recommend using Bliss Photography for your wedding. You will have all the pictures you dreamed of and more!

Profile Picture Megan, 1/1/11, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1297351519743 nateandbree200908080398sign

Mid Week Elopement Special

Redeem In-Store
Your ultimate South Carolina wedding elopement package- MIDWEEK! Everything you need, Minister/Officiant, photographer, flowers and venue. If you are the no fuss bride and want to remember your day as the special event it is meant to be, contact me, photodaybliss@yahoo.com
#WW9dbf622319319911

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I have so enjoyed getting to work with the fabulous photography duo on numerous occasions! They are so wonderful at what they do, laid back but capture stunning moments!

We love working with Bliss Photography! True professionals in their field. They will give you what you are looking for, and more!

Bliss Photography is outstanding in their service and finished product. They are great to work with and will definitely provide outstanding wedding photographs.

I have worked many weddings with Sarah and Paul Thompson of PhotoDayBliss.com . They are a husband and wife team and they are very talented and easy to work with. Their photography is exceptional and they will 'go the extra mile' to please. They have invested in state of the art equipment and computer software that will produce memories you will cherish for years to come. Hope to see you again soon! Brenda Owen, Wedding Officiant, Minister http://WeddingWoman.net

Events