Bliss Bridal Salon

Fort Worth, Texas View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

From the moment you walk in the door, you will experience one-on-one service, a private appointment room and a collection of gowns and accessories specifically curated for you by your stylist. We will learn about you and your vision for your wedding attire, hand select gowns during your personal appointment, and guide you from “Yes” to “I Do!” We offer some of the area’s most sought-after designers, our own private line of bridal gowns, as well as fully customizable, handcrafted accessories to complete each look. Visit Fort Worth's largest bridal salon and see what all the buzz is about!

Intimate Appointment Rooms: Bliss offers each bride an intimate experience, with smaller, private rooms for each appointment. When looking for her perfect gown, each bride should feel like she is the most important. With our private appointment rooms, we strive to make each experience uniquely hers!

Expansive Gown Collection: Encompassing styles for each bride, we have hand selected one of the largest bridal collections in the area. From Boho to Ballroom and everything in between, you are sure to find the style that you are looking for in our collection of over 400 gowns and become a Bliss Bride!

Dedicated Bridal Stylist: From the moment you arrive, your personal bridal stylist is working with you to find your perfect aisle style! She begins by learning your style, then guides you through the selection process, assists you with each gown, and curates your selection to find the one! Many of our stylist have over 3+ years finding dream gowns for our brides. Book your appt to work with one of the best teams in the area!

• Bridal gowns
  • Plus size gowns
  • Bridal Accessories
  • Garters
  • Veils
  • Bridesmaids gowns
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Preservation

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.7 out of 5 rating

Kaitlyn K. Getting married on 11/18/2023

Amazing, highly recommend!!

Oh my gosh, if you’re looking for the PERFECT bridal place look no further! Bliss was such an amazing experience. Very cute inside with beautiful decorations. Very sweet staff from the moment you walk in. The whole experience was smooth from start to finish!! Extra shout out to Jamie who helped me and picked out gorgeous gowns for me to try on while being intentional about my kind of style and staying under my budget. Jamie made me feel comfortable with no pressure! Highly recommend this place & I can’t wait to go pick up my dress soon!

Kaitlyn,
    Thank you SO much for the kind words! We had so much fun working with you and your Mother, Mother-in-law, Sisters and Grandmother. You are going to look amazing in your Morilee gown at The French Farmhouse. We cannot wait to see pictures. Thank you for having confidence in us to guide you to The One!
    Jamie & The Bliss Stylist
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine Getting married on 10/28/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best plus size experience!!

Bliss bridal really did an amazing job. I am a plus sized bride and I was extremely anxious on my options and if I would even have any. Bliss blew me away though. Michelle was my consultant, she was extremely sweet, knowledgeable and made me feel so comfortable. I had so many beautiful options to try on and ended up getting my dress that day. I am very thankful for my experience. I encourage brides plus sized or not to check them out!

Jasmine,
    Brides like you make us love what we do! We cannot wait till your gown arrives and we get to see you and your family You were looking for a gown that made you feel and look amazing and you found it! We cannot wait to see pictures. Thank you for trusting us to assist you on this amazing day!
    Michelle & The Bliss Stylists
    Karos T. Getting married on 10/07/2023

Amazing experience!

I had such a good experience with Michelle while looking for my dream dress! I found a dress while shopping in New York and she helped me order the exact dress to try on in store. She also arranged to try on other dresses the same day we ordered the dress and we had a good time trying similar designs on! I was able to settle on a second dress to compare for my next appointment when the dress came in. At the comparison appointment she was very much attuned to how I felt about both dresses and was willing to go to bat for me with my family. I ended up with the dream dress from New York and I’m so thankful we were able to do it here in Fort Worth!

Karos,
    YOU are the reason we do what we do! We love helping our brides find The One and it being exactly what you were looking for. You are going to look amazing in your Martina Liana gown and your fiance is going to be brought to tears when he sees you! We cannot wait to see pictures. Thank you for entrusting us to guide you on this memorable day!
    Michelle & The Bliss Stylists

20 photos · 10/29/2017

Events

01 Jan
Raffle

We are celebrating our 15th Birthday!
When you purchase a wedding gown during the month of January you will receive a fun filled gift bag with goodies PLUS a scratch off ticket with a chance to win AND you will be entered into our Grand Prize Drawing!Goodie Bags: @smartbarrecampbowie coupon, Free Cupcakes from @cremedelacremecakecompany, Free goodies from @paperplanetdesigns and more! Scratch Off Tickets include: Free Veil, Complimentary Jewelry, After the Aisle Gown Care Upgrades, Swig Gifts and more!Then you are automatically entered into our Grand Prize drawing which will include:
A Free Bridal Portrait Session from @peyronetphotography
A Gift from @justinesflowers
A Gift from @lipservicemakeup
A Wine Gift from @doveridgevineyardtx
Gift Baskets from our Favorite Gown Designers (@justinalexander, @essenseofaustralia , @sarahgabrieldesigns)
And a grand prize winner of A FREE DRESS!

Why wouldn't you want to celebrate with us???
Tag your engaged friends and help us CELEBRATE!⁠https://blissfw.com/appointments/ -- to set up your appointment See less

Date: From 01/01/2023 to 01/31/2023 Schedule all day
27 Jan
Trunk Show

Couture fabrics, fine trimmings, intricate details and show stopping designs. Martina Liana Bridal encompasses all of these things and we are over the moon to showcase her newest collection this weekend for our Bliss Brides to be! By Appointment

Date: From 01/27/2023 to 01/29/2023 Schedule all day
17 Feb
Trunk Show

Be one of the first brides in 2023 to try on the newest designs from Essense of Australia! The brand-new collection is available to try on at Bliss this weekend only! Take advantage of special savings and surprises all weekend long. By appointment only.

Date: From 02/17/2023 to 02/19/2023 Schedule all day

Swan Photography Swan Photography Wedding Photographers

Bliss is one of my top recommended bridal salons in DFW. Their variety of gorgeous dresses and different price points are major bonus points to my brides! I LOVE working with Bliss and definitely appreciate that they love the photographers they work with back.

Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel Hotel Weddings

Bliss Bridal is a valued partner of ours at Sheraton Fort Worth and we continue to refer brides to the salon. Beautiful selection to choose from and the team is fun and helpful. The owner, Wendy, is phenomenal, knowledgeable, and a joy to know.

The Wedding Preacher The Wedding Preacher Wedding Officiants

From the first moment that you enter the doors to the last moment as they wish you goodbye you will feel special and pampered by Bliss Bridal Salon. Seated on the luxurious couches in a private setting you get to watch as the bride models all her favorite wedding gowns. The ample mirrors and lighting reflect her beauty as she gives a thumbs up or thumbs down to the dress she has on. One of the special things that most brides will appreciate is that they keep your budget in mind and only bring your dresses that fit your parameters. Please give them an opportunity to serve you. You will be glad you did.

City Club Fort Worth
Lynn Michelle Photography
4.9 out of 5 rating , 46 Reviews

6501 E Lancaster Ave Fort Worth, Texas, 76112

By Appointment Only
Location of (Bliss Bridal Salon)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding