Bliss Bridal Salon

Fort Worth, Texas View map

From the moment you walk in the door, you will experience one-on-one service, a private appointment room and a collection of gowns and accessories specifically curated for you by your stylist. We will learn about you and your vision for your wedding attire, hand select gowns during your personal appointment, and guide you from “Yes” to “I Do!” We offer some of the area’s most sought-after designers, our own private line of bridal gowns, as well as fully customizable, handcrafted accessories to complete each look. Visit Fort Worth's largest bridal salon and see what all the buzz is about!

Intimate Appointment Rooms: Bliss offers each bride an intimate experience, with smaller, private rooms for each appointment. When looking for her perfect gown, each bride should feel like she is the most important. With our private appointment rooms, we strive to make each experience uniquely hers!

Expansive Gown Collection: Encompassing styles for each bride, we have hand selected one of the largest bridal collections in the area. From Boho to Ballroom and everything in between, you are sure to find the style that you are looking for in our collection of over 400 gowns and become a Bliss Bride!

Dedicated Bridal Stylist: From the moment you arrive, your personal bridal stylist is working with you to find your perfect aisle style! She begins by learning your style, then guides you through the selection process, assists you with each gown, and curates your selection to find the one! Many of our stylist have over 3+ years finding dream gowns for our brides. Book your appt to work with one of the best teams in the area!

• Bridal gowns
  • Plus size gowns
  • Bridal Accessories
  • Garters
  • Veils
  • Bridesmaids gowns
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Dessa S. Getting married on 06/10/2023

Amazing Experience!

My stylist picked out the perfect dresses for me and very fitting to my personality and wants. I found the dress at Bliss! I’m so excited to wear it on my day!

Dessa,

YOU are the reason we do what we do! We love helping our brides find The One and still giving you the princess look you were wanting. You are going to look amazing in your Mori Lee gown and Nathan is going to be brought to tears when he sees you! We cannot wait to see pictures. Thank you for entrusting us to guide you on this memorable day!

Veronica & The Bliss Stylist
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 10/16/2021

Bliss Bridal and Natasha were AMAZING

I loved my experience at Bliss

Hi Emily!
    YOU are the reason we do what we do! We love helping our brides find The One! You are going to look amazing in your Essense gown. We cannot wait to see pictures. Thank you for entrusting us to guide you on this memorable day!
    Natasha & The Bliss Stylist
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 09/05/2021

Efficient process- exactly what I needed!

I had a great time here trying on dresses! We had an appointment later in the afternoon, but we definitely had enough time to get everything done (disclaimer this was not my first appointment). My stylist Kate was great and was super helpful with letting me try on as many dresses as I wanted! I ended up with an amazing dress and I would definitely recommend this place to other brides!

Kimberly,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We had so much fun working with you and helping you find your dream dress. We know you will look absolutely stunning in your Stella York gown. Don't forget to send us pictures! Thank you for letting us be apart of this special day.
    Katie and The Bliss Girls

20 photos · 10/29/2017

Events

05 Feb
Trunk Show

Be one of the first brides to try on the newest designs from the bridal capsule from Morilee! The brand-new collection is available to try on at Bliss this weekend only!

Take advantage of special savings and surprises all weekend long. By Appointment Only.

Date: From 02/05/2022 to 02/08/2022 Schedule all day
Location: 6501 E Lancaster Ave, Fort Worth, TX
18 Feb
Trunk Show

Morilee Plus Size Trunk Show February 2022We are excited to announce that we will be showcasing the BRAND NEW 2022 Plus Size MORILEE collection here at Bliss!⁠A trunk show is a designer event at our Bridal Boutique where we showcase gowns that are not normally in the store and usually only for one weekend. This means you get a first look at the newest styles! Take advantage of special incentives during the trunk show!

If you are a Plus Size bride, this truly is a trunk show that you won’t want to miss the Morilee Plus Size Trunk Show February 2022 – you will be some of the first brides to try on the brand new 2022 gowns!⁠

Be sure to reserve your appointment quickly to secure your experience with us and the new Morilee collection. Appointments fill up fast!

Date: From 02/18/2022 to 02/20/2022 Schedule all day
Location: 6501 E Lancaster Ave, Fort Worth, TX

Swan Photography Swan Photography Wedding Photographers

Bliss is one of my top recommended bridal salons in DFW. Their variety of gorgeous dresses and different price points are major bonus points to my brides! I LOVE working with Bliss and definitely appreciate that they love the photographers they work with back.

Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel Hotel Weddings

Bliss Bridal is a valued partner of ours at Sheraton Fort Worth and we continue to refer brides to the salon. Beautiful selection to choose from and the team is fun and helpful. The owner, Wendy, is phenomenal, knowledgeable, and a joy to know.

The Wedding Preacher The Wedding Preacher Wedding Officiants

From the first moment that you enter the doors to the last moment as they wish you goodbye you will feel special and pampered by Bliss Bridal Salon. Seated on the luxurious couches in a private setting you get to watch as the bride models all her favorite wedding gowns. The ample mirrors and lighting reflect her beauty as she gives a thumbs up or thumbs down to the dress she has on. One of the special things that most brides will appreciate is that they keep your budget in mind and only bring your dresses that fit your parameters. Please give them an opportunity to serve you. You will be glad you did.

6501 E Lancaster Ave Fort Worth, Texas, 76112

By Appointment Only
Location of (Bliss Bridal Salon)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding