Blessed Creations by YG LLC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Package Price

Blessed Creations by YG is a family-owned party rental and wedding planning company based in Lutz, Florida. Owner Yara is creative, hard-working, and highly motivated. Over the years, she has planned more than 100 events. Today, her passion and commitment remain as strong as ever. Yara would be delighted to put her talent and experience to work for you. She can't wait to plan a day that you and your guests will remember for years to come.

Blessed Creations by YG is proud to serve Tampa Bay and its surrounding areas. They offer the following services to complete your event and make it most memorable:

-Event rental equipment such as tables, chairs, linens, backdrops, centerpieces, and other decor. Make sure you schedule a visit to one of our storefronts in Lutz or Zephyrhills, FL by calling 813.504.7922 or email us at blessedcreations.yg@gmail.com.

-Day-of coordination & Event planning services

-Event Decorating and Designing

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Ana
    Ana R. Married on 03/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A dream to work with! Look no further!

Yara was absolutely AMAZING to work with! She was always on top of all of the things for our wedding. She was super flexible and worked with our schedules to set up phone calls, meetings, you name it! She was super sweet and attentive. She made the stress of a wedding day non existent!!! Our wedding day went as smooth as could be!! She started our day with an early phone call that was so meaningful to us! I cannot put into words just how amazing she was! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her for anything! hands down!

Blessed Creations by YG LLC's reply:

Dear Ana,
    Thank you for your kind words, they mean so much to me! Serving you and Shuvra was a blessing and my prayer is that you live happily ever after for an eternity! If you ever need anything else, please know that we are here for you!
    Nicole G. Married on 01/29/2022

Furniture rental

Yara and her team were very helpful and informative. I rented chairs and tables from them and am very pleased with their service. They made the pick-up and drop-off process super easy and the price was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Yara Gutierrez
Yara Gutierrez
Senior Event Planner

HI! I am Yara G. - owner and senior event planner at Blessed Creations by YG, LLC!

My15+ years of experience in hospitality and counselor education have helped me develop the social and professional skills needed in the event planning industry to make me successful in creating beautiful and memorable events for my clients.

I am passionate about events (all types of events) and I yearn to develop long lasting and memorable relationships with my clients!

Moises Gutierrez
Moises Gutierrez
Party Rentals Director

Hello, I am Moises!

I serve the rentals side of our company and I am here to assist you in anyway possible to make sure you have everything you need to make your event a success! My background in Retail and Sales Management allow me to work closely with you to determine what would be of most importance to you and your guests!

1908 Oak Grove Boulevard Wesley Chapel, FL, 33559
813-504-7902

Call us to schedule your free consultation and/or a visit to our venue or showrooms!
Location of (Blessed Creations by YG LLC)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding