Palm Harbor, FL 34683 Map · Phone number

About Events Done Right Tampa Bay, LLC

Events Done Right Tampa Bay, LLC provides a DJ'ing service to create the perfect musical atmosphere for any special event. With years of combined radio station experience, our company is understanding of what is needed to make sure our client's event is a memorable one. For your peace of mind, Events Done Right Tampa Bay, LLC is fully insured for any occasion. Our company strives for perfection with the client and event facility to ensure that all parties are fully satisfied. No matter what the event is, Events Done Right Tampa Bay, LLC can connect with your audience!

Follow Events Done Right Tampa Bay, LLC on

Events Done Right Tampa Bay, LLC 7
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect, fun, professional

DJ Ed was a blast! He was very professional and accommodated all our requests! He was very easy to get in touch with and kept the party going! I highly recommend ED!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Brianna R · Married on 06/30/2019

Wedding event

I found DJ Edd on the website. When I called, right the way Edd answered his phone. I informed him that due to my last minute wedding location and date change I lost my previous DJ from another company. Edd said that he was available that day and answered all of my questions on the spot. If I had any additional questions he would responded in less than 24 hours. Knowing that my wedding was only couple of days away, Edd made sure that everything went smoothly and helped me to create a songs list. Everyone at my wedding had amazing and fun experience. Thank you Edd for all of your help and saving my day!!! I will be sure to recommend you to others!!!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Chelsea Stewart · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing dj!

Ed was the DJ for our wedding on 6/29/19 and I cannot say enough good things about him!!! He had everyone dancing all night, he was funny, friendly to all our guests, and even got out on the dance floor and danced with us. He played great music, and was so helpful throughout the whole process, from helping me choose songs, to lining up our bridal party, and worked so well with our other vendors. He really made our wedding amazing! I will refer him to everyone I know! Thank you, Ed!!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Events Done Right Tampa Bay, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 595.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 895.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Palm Harbor, 34683 See on map