Events Done Right Reviews

159 Reviews for Events Done Right

• Adam

Adam D. · Getting married on 04/02/2023

Amazing DJ!

Events Done Right, particularly Keith was awesome! He was exactly what we needed for our wedding. They are super responsive and helpful during planning phase and really help you out if you don't know what your doing. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 03/24/2021

Events Done Right's reply:

Adam we can't thank you enough for the 5 stars!!! You guys were awesome from start to finish and we are glad that DJ Keith was able to knock out your vision! Thank you again for everything and wishing you a lifetime of happiness together! Cheers!!!

Brittany H. · Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing DJ

For the last couple of years, I have been going to trivia where Ed has been the DJ so when I was looking for a wedding DJ, I chose his company! Ed was so responsive and friendly and made sure that all of my needs were met throughout the planning process. The day of the wedding, I only needed music for my ceremony. Our DJ for the day was Jabbar. I can’t say enough good things about Jabbar. He was so nice and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with everything he was doing. The guests loved the music he played at the ceremony. He helped make the day so special! The price we got for the services were also very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this company, Ed, and Jabbar to anyone needing DJ services!

Sent on 07/14/2021

Events Done Right's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany for the kind words and amazing review!!! We are so thankful that you chose us to be there on your special day and glad Jabbar was able to make your day as perfect as it should be! And we JUST beat the rain which made it even more perfect :-) Congrats again to the both of you and cheers to a lifetime of happiness!!

Kimberly M. · Married on 06/19/2021

Vow renewal 6/19/21

We had our 10 year anniversary vow renewal this past weekend 6/19/21. Keith was our dj and I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH AMAZING WORDS for him!!! I was constantly in contact with Ed and Keith for months leading up to our special day. Ed and Keith were always eager to answer any questions, always available and very professional. We didn't have a wedding coordinator so we were a little all over the place but Ed and and Keith have a GREAT wedding schedule template that made everything go super smoothly. The day of our wedding Keith was on time and setup quickly. The uplighting and dj lights were immaculate. Keith was on top of everything right down to the second. He constantly came over to check on my husband and I throughout the night. We danced all night long and everyone had an absolute blast! Our family, guests and even our venue staff had nothing but great words to say about Keith. Thank you Keith again for an unforgettable night!!!!

Sent on 06/22/2021

Events Done Right's reply:

Thank you so much for this incredible review Kimberly! We are so happy that you chose us for such a special day. We are very thankful Keith is on our team and glad that he was able to make your party everything that you envisioned! Congrats!!!!
  • Jezen

Jezen J. · Married on 06/06/2021

Ed was an awesome DJ, Thank you!!!

I can not say enough about Ed! He is very professional and delivered an experience that we were looking for. He was very responsive right from the start. I was soo busy planning the wedding that I didn't give him a long list of songs, but we went over what is was I was looking for and he had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. I was confident he could deliver what we were looking for just by speaking with him. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for your event. Thank you Ed for being part of our special day.

Sent on 06/29/2021

Events Done Right's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review Jezen! Your family & friends danced ALL night and we are so happy that you enjoyed our Photo Booth as well. We had such pleasure working alongside you to help make sure everything went awesome for you and congrats again to the of you!

Jeremy G. · Married on 06/05/2021

Scotty the Body did not disappoint

Scotty was an amazing DJ at our wedding! He interacted with the guests, even busted out some moves on the dance floor! He was very professional and lots of people commented afterwards how awesome Scotty was. My only regret was not getting a picture with him! I love listening to him on the M&H show on 101.5!

Sent on 06/14/2021

Events Done Right's reply:

Jeremy you rock for this great review! Scott is a lot of fun and glad he was able to bring that vibe to you on your big day. We're so thankful for choosing Events Done Right and we wish the both of you a lifetime of love, health & happiness together!!
  • Brenna

Brenna W. · Married on 06/04/2021

DJ Ed for Your Wedding

The goal for our wedding was for everyone to have fun and be on the dance floor as long as possible - Ed did this and more! He was so organized before and during the wedding, professional yet fun, kept everything running smoothly the day of, and made sure we were having the best, easiest time possible. All of our family and friends have been commenting on how great of a time they had and how seamlessly everything ran and that is mostly thanks to Ed (along with our other amazing vendors)!

Sent on 06/28/2021

Events Done Right's reply:

Thank you Brenna for this review! Your party was a blast from start to finish and the dancefloor stayed packed all night long at the Tampa River Center. You guys were so much fun and we wish the both of you the best of wishes and happiness together! Thank you again :-)

Tani A. · Married on 05/08/2021

Events Done Right! The BEST

We have used Events Done Right twice in the last year and they are the BEST. If you want to have a great party - HIRE THEM. They are so professional.

Sent on 06/16/2021

Events Done Right's reply:

Thank you so much Tani for the kind words :-) You & your family are always a blast and we have so much entertaining the crowd. It makes our job so much easier when the guests are as fun as they have been at your past two parties! Congrats again to the family and looking forward to the next one!
  • Elisa Perez

Elisa P. · Married on 04/17/2021

Great memories

Wow, where do I start !!! Events done right we’re amazing ! Our DJ Justin was perfect. We told him my love for dancing and he nailed it! I was on the dance floor from beginning to end. Our GOBO light almost didn’t work out but Justin got on the dance floor just how I wanted it. Now when ever I hear a song that played at our reception it brings me back to our night and I’m in tears all over again. Really made great memories for us! It was so amazing

Sent on 04/19/2021

Events Done Right's reply:

Elisa this review is everything and you go us getting emotional over here :-) We LOVE LOVE LOVE when we hear that you enjoyed your day so much. It literally MAKES OUR DAY!!! That GOBO looked amazing on your dance floor and we are happy that Justin was able to crush your special day for you both. Wishing you a lifetime of love, health & happiness together!!!

Paige · Married on 04/10/2021

Hire this DJ for a stress free wedding experience.

I used Events Done Right for my wedding. I worked with both Ed and Keith from the company to get all the details finalized for our big day. They were extremely professional and responsive. I would highly recommend this company.
    Our friends and family couldn't say enough nice comments about Keith. All of our guests thought he did a wonderful job and everyone had a great time.
    If you are a bride looking for a DJ that you don't have to stress over then hire Events Done Right.

Sent on 04/17/2021

Events Done Right's reply:

Paige, we can't thank you enough for the awesome review! You guys were such a pleasure to work with and we enjoyed your big day as much as you did :-) We're glad that DJ Keith was able to help make your day so special for you and we wish you both a lifetime of love & happiness!!!!
  • Deb

Deb F. · Married on 04/03/2021

Perfect DJ for Wedding or any celebration!

Our daughter had the most AMAZING wedding at the Don Cesar and the dance floor was full the entire night! Thanks to our DJ Chris and Events Done Right Tampa Bay for every attention to detail from our song selection to the up-lighting and having us literally rock all night long. Chris guided us pre-wedding and made some great suggestions but made sure it was customized for the newlyweds' wishes and the utter delight of our crowd. It was PERFECT!!!!!

Sent on 03/16/2020

Events Done Right's reply:

Hey Deb! It was our absolute pleasure being able to be there on your family's big day! You guys were a treat to work with the entire time and we are glad that everything worked out the way that you had envisioned. We always say that up lighting is such a HUGE upgrade to the room and we are glad that you chose that add-on with us! Congrats again to your family!!!!

Nick M. · Married on 04/03/2021

Excellence!

We had Ed be the DJ for our wedding and we couldn’t be more thrilled with how everything went. We interviewed well over a dozen DJs and Ed was head and shoulders above the rest.

From the beginning he was helping us get everything squared away with well thought out questions and checklists for us to gather our thoughts and make sure we didn’t miss a single thing. Ed has a great personality and we clicked with him from the time our first phone call was over.

During the actual wedding Ed acted like a quarterback more than just a DJ. He helped make sure all of our special dances and moments were set up and we didn’t have to think about a thing. Photographer needed to be somewhere? Ed made sure he was ready. Time to cut the cake? Ed made sure the knives and plates and cake was ready to go. He played the music that we liked and got everyone excited and gave us the high energy wedding that we wanted. He was more than happy to accommodate us and make sure we had the wedding that we dreamed of.

You definitely can’t go wrong with Ed, and I’m sure all of his other DJs on staff are awesome as well. This is a great company and I can see why they were so highly recommended.

Sent on 04/13/2021

Nick M. · Married on 04/03/2021

Excellence!

Sent on 04/13/2021

Events Done Right's reply:

Nick, this review is amazing! We cannot thank you enough for being so thorough and detailed in how you enjoyed your special day. We were very lucky that you chose Events Done Right to be your DJ service for your wedding and can't thank you enough for making that choice!!! We wish you a lifetime of love & happiness together. Cheers!!!!!
  • Maddi

Madeline R. · Married on 04/02/2021

Wedding day 4.2.21

I cannot say enough about Ed & Keith. I had interviewed about 10 DJ's before I got on the phone with Ed. It didn't take long for us to know that Ed was the perfect fit. His personality, professionalism and his want to go above and beyond at our wedding (basically coordinating the day!) Was everything we needed ...Ed made sure everything and everyone was where it/they needed to be at all times to make the entire wedding a success and run so smooth. "He was so ON POINT"-said my wedding planner friend who was a guest at our wedding... He kept the dance floor packed...Our top priorities for our wedding were food & music, because generally that is all people continue to rave about long after the wedding, all the other small details are likely to be forgotten. I can't tell you how many guests have come to me in the last week raving about our DJ and that makes me so so happy. Ed & Keith, you guys got the job done! I truly believe because of you, so many of our guests have complimented that our wedding was one of the best weddings they have ever been to! Thank you so so much for all of the fun!

Sent on 04/08/2021

Events Done Right's reply:

Maddi! This review rocks and so did you and Braden :-) We REALLY enjoyed being part of your special day and glad that were able to help make everything so special for you and your guests on your big day. Your dance floor was full before we could even finish dinner and were glad it stayed that way the entire night. Thanks again to the both of you and congratulations!!!!

Sarah E. · Married on 03/21/2021

Phenomenal!

Ed was an absolute pleasure to work with. He made sure every one of our specified songs were played at the appropriate times, and even added some great ones in to fit the mood. 10/10 would recommend for your wedding out event! He made sure the guests at our wedding danced all night. As well as had the PERFECT songs for our cocktail hour! Thank you again Ed!!!

Sent on 04/15/2021

Events Done Right's reply:

Sara you are so welcome!!! It was so much fun helping plan and DJ your big day. We are very happy that we were able to get the party started, although it did not take long as your guests came to party that night to The Barn at Crescent Lake
    and we loved EVERY minute of it! Congrats again!!

Alma F. · Married on 03/20/2021

They are awesome

I was worried on how to even pick a DJ.. I read multiple reviews and contacted a few different DJ’s but when I spoke with Ed from Events done right, he was just down to earth and caught on to what we were wanting. It was smooth sailing from there! Ed was AWESOME! Great communication, gives good feedback, strong customer service. We needed a mix of Spanish/English music and he was able to tackle it with no problem. Our dance floor stayed packed and everyone gave us compliments on the music! He didn’t just sit back but was interactive with us and our guests. As a covid bride I was scared of how everyone would feel about dancing but he honestly created such a great vibe that it was such a fun reception! Our families called and texted us the next day on how much fun they had, how great the music was and how it felt like a party. We HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Events Done Right! I can not say enough great things about them!!!!

Sent on 03/25/2021

Events Done Right's reply:

Alma you guys were such a pleasure to work with from start to finish!! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and we are so happy that your guests enjoyed themselves so much on your big day. Your dance floor was FULL and we loved every minute of it! Congrats again and thank you so much for choosing Events Done Right!!
  • Ashley

Ashley E. · Married on 03/20/2021

Everything you could dream of!!

Jabbar was seriously the BEST Dj I could have ever dreamed for. He was so personable, quick with communication, and very easy to work with. A friend of mine is getting married this year and literally verbalized how she should cancel hers and go with Events Done Right. I am not a huge reviews person but this was a MUST!!! We love you Jabbar !!!!! HIRE HIM!!!!!!!! He will get the crown involved, laughing, and reads your audience. Thanks again!!

Sent on 03/30/2021

Events Done Right's reply:

Ashley we are so happy that your day turned out so perfect! We are very lucky to have DJ Jabbar on our team and glad that he was able to execute your vision and plan to rock your wedding! Tell your friend to give us a call ;-) Thank you again so much and wishing you both a lifetime of love & happiness together!!!
  • Jenni

Jenni S. · Married on 03/17/2021

Best DJ Ever

I cannot say enough good things about Events Done Right, and specifically Ed. We used this vendor as our dj for our wedding on 3/17/2021, and Ed knew how to throw a party. He was very easy to work with and great with communication. His laid back personality made me feel at ease throughout the whole process, yet he made me feel like this was going to be the best night ever- and it truly was thanks to Ed. He kept the music going all night long, with the best songs. I still have people commenting about the "playlist" and the game that Ed played for people while people went and got their food. Ed even helped me create a personal song for my vows and nailed it when I needed them to play. I cannot thank this company and Ed enough for making my wedding the best day ever. If I ever need a Dj again, I know where I am going!

Sent on 04/05/2021

Events Done Right's reply:

Jenni! Thank you so much for the awesome review. You're ceremony singing routine was hands down one of the best things we've ever seen at a wedding!! CLASSIC :-)

Thank you again for having us on your big day and cheers to a lifetime of love & happiness together!!!!
  • Kiersten

Kiersten W. · Married on 03/07/2021

Top of the line!

Ed was the most amazing person to work with. Picking a DJ was one of the most stressful things I had to do and he made me feel so comfortable. He made our wedding night one to remember and without him it wouldn’t have been as fun. Ed is very engaged with the wedding guest and does a fantastic job at what he does! I would recommend him to everyone I know!

Sent on 05/04/2021

Events Done Right's reply:

Kiersten! We had such a great time on your big day and your party was PACKED the minute we got into dancing. You guys were such an awesome couple to work with. We wish the both of you a lifetime of love, health & happiness together and thank you again! :-)

Lindsay · Married on 02/27/2021

Great Experience!

We used Events Done Right for our wedding on 02/27/21 and they were amazing! Our DJ Chris made sure everything went smoothly and played great music that kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/03/2021

Events Done Right's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Lindsay! We are so happy that DJ Chris was able to help make your day as awesome as it should be!! Congrats :-)
  • AishwaryaRohan

Aishwarya P. · Married on 02/27/2021

Events done Right is the Right Choice!!

Justin was great - He did an absolute amazing job during our wedding and was very flexible to all the changes that occurred during the day. This entire team is very attentive to your needs and are constantly following up until the day of the event. They are all about making sure you and your guests enjoy the day! We had an absolute amazing experience with Events done right and would definitely recommend for all events.

Sent on 03/10/2021

Events Done Right's reply:

Aishwarya, we cannot thank both you and Rohan enough for the awesome 5 star review! Thank you for having us there on your special day and glad that Justin was able to knock your big day out of the park for you :-) Congrats again to the both of you and cheers to a lifetime of love!
  • Brianna

Brianna B. · Married on 02/26/2021

Awesome experience with Events Done Right!

DJ Keith was a huge hit at my wedding!! Because of COVID, I downsized to a 27-person wedding and one of my biggest concerns was the dance floor would be empty but DJ Keith made sure that didn't happen! He played the perfect mix of music and was out there on the dance floor hyping everyone up. It was such a blast. Also, the entire Events Done Right Team is awesome -- very friendly, responsive and professional. COVID caused us to change plans many times and they were there for us every step of the way, answering any questions and making any accommodations necessary. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 04/21/2021

Events Done Right's reply:

Hey Brianna! You are so welcome!! We are so happy that DJ Keith was able to make your day so special for you and your guests. It was our honor to be there for you on your big day and cheers to a lifetime of love, health & happiness together!!!!

Rosie O. · Married on 02/26/2021

Best in class!

Ed was awesome !! He was everything you wanted in a DJ ! He did our wedding in February and it was perfect. He kept everything on track. Played great music. He is really good at either sticking to exactly what you want or he can read the room and follow the vibe. He was extremely helpful in planning dinner songs vs dance floor songs. Also if you were like us and didn’t want a long first dance he accommodated in the smoothest transition ever ! Thank you so much for everything you are forever our go to events DJ ❤️

Sent on 04/27/2021

Events Done Right's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 star review :-) We had such a great time partying with you and your guests at the LaBelle Group recently! We wish the both of you a lifetime of love and happiness together and cheers!!!

Kerry · Married on 02/21/2021

Amazing DJ to work with!

DJ Justin did an amazing job for my wedding! He was professional and got all the songs right with our notes about what we liked and did not like. Working with Ed and Justin made our wedding day perfect! I would recommend using them for any wedding or event!

Sent on 03/15/2021

Events Done Right's reply:

Kerry thank you so much for the 5 star review! We were honored that you chose us for your special day at Red Mesa Events! We wish the both of you the best of wishes and happiness and congrats!!!
  • Taylor

Taylor G. · Married on 02/20/2021

Vendor Review- DJ Justin

Events Done Right was amazing to work with! Ed set us up with our DJ Justin and he led the party! Everything went well and guests and my coordinator loved him! I would recommended them 100% as they are professional, trustworthy, reasonably priced, and had our guests up on the dance floor enjoying every moment!

Sent on 02/26/2021

Events Done Right's reply:

We are so glad that you chose us for your wedding DJ services and that Justin was able to rock your big day for you at Streamsong Resort! We wish the both of you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congrats :-)