Events Done Right Reviews

127 | Palm Harbor, FL

127 Reviews for Events Done Right

• Deb

Deb Fanning Mclean 路 Getting married on 04/03/2021

Perfect DJ for Wedding or any celebration!

Our daughter had the most AMAZING wedding at the Don Cesar and the dance floor was full the entire night! Thanks to our DJ Chris and Events Done Right Tampa Bay for every attention to detail from our song selection to the up-lighting and having us literally rock all night long. Chris guided us pre-wedding and made some great suggestions but made sure it was customized for the newlyweds' wishes and the utter delight of our crowd. It was PERFECT!!!!!

Sent on 03/16/2020

Events Done Right's reply:

Hey Deb! It was our absolute pleasure being able to be there on your family's big day! You guys were a treat to work with the entire time and we are glad that everything worked out the way that you had envisioned. We always say that up lighting is such a HUGE upgrade to the room and we are glad that you chose that add-on with us! Congrats again to your family!!!!

Gina 路 Getting married on 02/14/2021

Amazing and professional

This company is an absolute 10/10 RECOMMEND. I dealt with Ed and Keith , between the both of them they were no question one of the easiest vendors I dealt with for my wedding. I had to change the date due to COVID and Ed and Keith through the whole process sent me positive words of encouragement and assured they would make sure my day was perfect. They both were super responsive and quick to respond. Keith worked with me with everything and was SO patient. He worked alongside with my planner so well and between them both the day was perfect! I am so thankful for this company and these 2 guys who understood my stress and actually cared about keeping me calm! Thank you x100000000 guys! I will recommend y鈥檃ll to ANYONE without hesitation.

Sent on 08/19/2020

Events Done Right's reply:

Hey Gina! This review is so KIND OF YOU!!! Thank you so much 馃檪 We are so fortunate that you chose us for your big day and that Keith knocked it out of the park for you! Congrats again to you and Kenny and we wish you love and happiness for the rest of your lives together!

Ashley Dills 路 Married on 12/19/2020

Book them now

We booked Keith Day and he was phenomenal! Got everyone out dancing and was super easy to communicate with! Book Events Done Right! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/14/2021

Events Done Right's reply:

Ashley you rock! Thank you for the great review and kind words. We are so happy that Keith was able to help make your big day awesome. We wish you guys a lifetime of love and happiness together and thank you again for choosing Events Done Right!

Dakota Arnold 路 Married on 12/18/2020

Best DJ ever!!

We booked them for our wedding at they were amazing!! Ed was our DJ and he was so fun and kept our wedding flowing so wonderfully. Will definitely be using them again for events!

Sent on 12/22/2020

Events Done Right's reply:

You're the best Dakota! Thank you for the kind words and we are so happy that we were able to help make your day so special! We want to wish the both of you a lifetime of love and happiness together and thank you again for choosing Events Done Right!
  • Jack

Jack Macconnell 路 Married on 12/12/2020

110% recommend Events Done Right

Keith was our DJ for our wedding last weekend and he was all we could've asked for and more. He made our wedding day a blast. 110% recommend Events Done Right!

Sent on 12/17/2020

Events Done Right's reply:

Thank you Jack!! We are glad that Keith was able to provide such awesome service on your big day. We can't thank you enough for having us provide the entertainment and wish the both of you the best of love and wishes! Congrats again :-)
  • Rachel

Rachel Messerian 路 Married on 12/03/2020

Ed was amazing

Our dj, Ed was absolutely wonderful! He kept us in the know the whole time and got some of the odd songs we wanted. I absolutely recommend

Sent on 12/09/2020

Jimmy Beck 路 Married on 12/02/2020

Beck Wedding

Ed was freaking amazing! Exceeded my expectations by a mile! You will not regret hiring Ed and Events Done Right!

Sent on 01/12/2021

Events Done Right's reply:

Thank you so much Jimmy! We had such a a great time being part of your special day and congrats again to the both of you!! :-)
  • Kyra

Kyra Hagan 路 Married on 11/28/2020

10/10 Would recommend to anyone

We recently had Ed as our DJ for our wedding and I was blown away by how well he picked up on our style of music. He communicated directly with us throughout the night to keep us on time and make sure we were ok with the music. He called a few days before to go over our timeline in detail and made sure we had the exact songs we did (and didn't) want played. We asked for VERY specific songs and to customize how they sound and he had absolutely no problem making it happen. 10/10 would recommend for any event for his professionalism and all around a great person! Couldn't have had a better night. Also, thank you for letting me take a break in front of your fan!!

Sent on 12/08/2020

Events Done Right's reply:

Kyra!!! You guys were so much fun to work with! We pride ourselves on communication and understanding your "likes" & "dislikes" and making sure your day is tailored to YOU! We are glad that you were happy with everything and yes, that fan does come in handy LMAO Congrats again to the both of you and wishing you a lifetime of happiness together!!!

Kimber Bouchard 路 Married on 11/14/2020

Better get your dancing shoes!

The entire process Events Done Right was so smooth. Ed was there to answer all my questions and make sure everything was prefect.

Jabbar was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend him. He kept the party going all night long. All the guest were having so much fun we ended up paying for extra time. They worked with us to set up a time line and had fun games to play while the guest were eating/waiting for food. I definitely recommend the games especially if you have a Buffett. He kept the guest busy so they did not feel like they were waiting on food forever. My entire family had decided that Jabbar and Events Done Right will be our go to for parties.

Sent on 12/08/2020

Events Done Right's reply:

Kimber, we can't thank you enough for the kind words! We are so happy that your DJ, Jabbar, was able to knock your day out of the park for you! Congrats again to the both of you and thank you for choosing Events Done Right as your DJ service for your wedding!

Brandon Hurwit 路 Married on 11/07/2020

Make your night memorable

This company is a 10/10. I used Events done Right for my wedding, it is key to have a DJ to make your night memorable. Our DJ ED made the night so much fun. Ed and Keith were who I spoke to on day one and let me tell you if you want someone make you get hyped for your event, these are the guys to call. Planning this wedding in the middle of a pandemic, Ed made it very easy and stress free. As the night went on Ed felt the vibe of the room and moved the music in that direction. If you need a DJ to make your event amazing CALL ED!!

Sent on 07/17/2020

Events Done Right's reply:

Thank you so much Brandon for the kind words! We wish you could give us a 10 as well but we'll definitely settle for the 5 :-) You guys were an absolute joy to work with and wish you guys the very best of a loving and healthy lifetime to come! Congrats again!

Brandy Caldwell 路 Married on 11/07/2020

Perfect DJ

He was fabulous and I couldn鈥檛 have asked for anyone better! Thank you Keith!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Events Done Right's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review Brandy! We are happy that you enjoyed Keith's services on your big day. Congrats again to the both of you :-)
  • Kendra

Kendra Wallace 路 Married on 11/06/2020

Dance the night away with Ed!

Everyone had so much fun dancing the night away at our wedding on 11/6/20 thanks to Ed. Leading up to our big day Ed took the time to talk over everything and anything for our upcoming timeline and made the entire process smooth and stress free! I will definitely be recommending Events Done Right to all my engaged friends to help enjoy their day as much as I did!

Sent on 11/14/2020

Events Done Right's reply:

Thank you so much Kendra for the 5 star review! We had a great time with you, your family and your friends! It was definitely a night to remember. We wish the both of you nothing but love & happiness together for the rest of your lives! Thanks again :-)
  • Brooke

Brooke Beattie 路 Married on 10/30/2020

Amazing!! I hope I need another DJ service again just so I can hire Ed again!

HIRE THIS COMPANY! You will not be disappointed! I had the pleasure of working with Ed with Events Done Right. He always responded quickly to any email/texts and did a great job working with me and my coordinator on the day of our wedding. The day was magical!! Ed was great on the mic, definitely got the crowd hyped up! He even recommended we play the shoe game.. and it did not disappoint! The crowded was involved and it was so funny for everyone! If anyone needs a DJ service, I will 100% recommend this company over and over again!!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Events Done Right's reply:

Brooke thank you so much for the 5 star review! I don't think anyone left your dance floor for two hours straight :-) It was such a party and we had the pleasure of being part of such a fun evening! We wish the both of you the best of wishes & happiness together and congrats again to you and Ryan!!!

Kelley 路 Married on 10/24/2020

Events Literally Done Right!

Keith was THE BEST!! Events done right was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding!! My wedding coordinator and I will DEFINITELY recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Kelley!

Thank you so much for the awesome review!

We are so happy that we were able to help make your wedding day so special along with your other vendors :-) We wish the both of you a lifetime of love & happiness and thank you again for including us on such a special day!
  • Nicole

Nicole D'Ambra 路 Married on 10/18/2020

Excellent!

Keith was our DJ for our wedding a couple of weeks ago. He was excellent! Prior to the event he made sure we were on the same page, and double checked to make sure we had all the music we wanted and the correct versions! The reception was fantastic and his timing was smooth with every transition all the way to the end. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2020

Events Done Right's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole for the 5 star review! It was our absolute pleasure providing DJ services for your big day at the Barn At Crescent Lake :-) We are so happy that Keith helped make your day a blast and we wish the both of you many blessings and a healthy, happy life together!!!!

Morgan Shoemaker 路 Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing DJ!!

Ed from Events Done Right did a fantastic job at our wedding!! Everything went smoothly due to Ed's detailed planning ahead of time. My groom and I were able to relax and enjoy the evening knowing our music needs were taken care of. The dancefloor was packed all night long, his music selections were a hit with our family and friends!!!

Sent on 12/02/2020

Events Done Right's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review Morgan! We are so happy we got to spend your special day with you and your guests sure knew how to party as that dance floor was packed all night long! Congrats again to the both of you and we wish you love, health & happiness together!
  • Emily

Emily 路 Married on 10/10/2020

Easiest part of wedding was working with ED

I just have to give a huge shout out to Ed at Events Done right for being the only easy thing during a year of wedding planning. Ed was very prompt to answer all of our questions along the way, he gave us tons of ideas to help us pick the perfect songs for important parts of the ceremony and Ed single handedly made sure we knew exactly what was happening next the entire night. The dance floor was happening and all the guests were happy and ready to party the night away! He even made those hard to handle dances with the parents smooth and easy so no one noticed when I was about to break out into tears lol he just saw that look and took us back to the up beat party we needed. We can not thank you enough for helping to make our wedding do absolutely perfect!! Highly recommend Events done right to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Events Done Right's reply:

Emily! We cannot say thank you enough for this incredible review! We are so happy that we were able to party with you, your family and friends at the The Barn at Crescent Lake and help make your day awesome for you. We truly enjoyed working with you and wish the both of you a lifetime of love, healthy & happiness together!!! Thank you again for such kind words and congrats!
  • Shelby

Shelby Comuntzis 路 Married on 09/27/2020

Keith is the best!

At first we were hesitant on booking a DJ for our wedding because we personally didn鈥檛 value the cost however, Im so glad we did!! Keith & Jabbar were literately one of my favorite vendors from our wedding! They knew exactly how to keep the party going and even fit in the beautiful slow songs in the moments. Keith put so much personality into his services and truly made it about us! Also kept communication going throughout the night so we knew exactly what was going on or happening next :)

Sent on 10/06/2020

Events Done Right's reply:

Hey Shelby! We are SO happy for the both of you and glad that you DID book a DJ :-) We love having Keith and Jabbar on our team and we are fortunate that they were both available on your big day to make it awesome for you. Congrats again to the both of you and thank you for the great review!

Erica Hatch 路 Married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely Amazing

I got married this past Saturday and let鈥檚 just say people weren鈥檛 even going to take pictures at the photo booth because the guests could not get off the dance floor! DJ Ed did above and beyond what I ever expected! Everyone kept telling me 鈥渉ey the DJ killed it鈥! I鈥檝e been to plenty of weddings where not many people got up to dance but that was impossible with Ed. I couldn鈥檛 be happier! Thanks again to events done right!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Events Done Right's reply:

HHAHAHA Erica we LOVE this review! This wedding was definitely a party from the start at The Barn at Crescent Lake! From your awesome Daddy/Daughter Dance Mix to everyone singing Shania Twain at the top of their lungs to ending it with Cardi B! It was a blast! Thank you again for the review and congrats again to your new family :-)
  • Alana

Alana Lombardi 路 Married on 09/12/2020

The Best Experience

Let me tell you something.... Ed is the best Dj you could EVER have. He listened to EVERYTHING I said. He was literally the only vendor I had that seriously listened to my needs. He played everything we wanted and was on cue for all of the ceremony music. I literally didn鈥檛 need the coordinator I payed for. We had a small intimate wedding at Bon Appetit and he made it memorable. My florist was a nightmare ,but payed no attention once everything started. Thank you for making our wedding great. Even the smallest details of cutting the cake ,toasts, dances , man just everything on point. Honestly I don鈥檛 have enough words馃憤馃徏馃挴鉂わ笍馃幎

Events Done Right's reply:

Ali! You are way too kind 銆 Thank you for the 5 star review and giving us so much praise. We are just thankful you chose us to be there with you on your big day at Bon Appetit! We couldn't be more happier for the both of you and wish you nothing but a lifetime full of love, health and happiness together!!! Congrats!

Alix Runyan 路 Married on 09/12/2020

Fantastic DJ Service

Keith was the DJ for our wedding and I couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better person. He was so calming throughout the entire process leading up to the wedding. For our wedding he payed attention to what our guests were dancing to and kept the crowd moving. Communication with this company and Keith was fantastic.

Events Done Right's reply:

Thank you so much Alix for taking the time out to leave us a 5 star review! We are so happy that we were able to help make sure your day went awesome and glad that DJ Keith was able to knock your day out of the park for you at The Barn at Lone Oak Acres
    ! We wish the both of you congratulations and many blessings on a new life together!

Michelle Nance 路 Married on 06/09/2020

Party come true!

I have nothing but good things to say about this company. Ed and Keith both were beyond generous with my from the start process to the end. I recently had a wedding and Keith was my DJ. He answered every question I had throughout the process without hesitation and made the planning process so easy. I always had a vision of my wedding being a big party and the dance floor being like "a club". He fulfilled that vision and literally had myself and guests dancing ALL NIGHT! I only requested a few songs that I wanted played and he knew how to keep the party going with the rest. The lighting he also displayed was also so perfect and party like! I could not recommend this company enough if you have a wedding or event to plan in the near future!

Events Done Right's reply:

This review is so kind of you! We appreciate you taking notice of all the hard work and detail that we put forth into helping make sure your day comes out awesome. We are so glad we were able to be part of the festivities and wish you both much love and happiness together, forever!!!
  • Katie

Katie Davis 路 Married on 05/12/2020

Great experience!

Justin was the DJ for my wedding and we were so happy with how fun and upbeat our reception was. Everyone was dancing all night and we had such an amazing time. He made sure to communicate with us prior to the wedding to make sure he had a clear understanding of our music taste and what we wanted. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/16/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel 路 Married on 03/14/2020

Excellent!

We had quite the time securing a DJ for our wedding. We had one that backed out only a few months before the big day and I was panicking. I got in contact with Ed via the Tampa wedding group on Facebook and right at the start I knew we were in good hands. He was so helpful and really put me at ease. Keith was our DJ and HE WAS AMAZING! He absolutely ran the ceremony and reception so smoothly. He kept the party hoping the whole time during our reception. I wanted a big party, not a lot of people sitting, and boy he delivered! Even my 80 year old grandmother got out on the dance floor. Events Done Right absolutely did my event right and I couldn鈥檛 recommend them more. Both Ed and Keith were stand out guys and made our big day go off without a hitch.

Sent on 03/24/2020

Events Done Right's reply:

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! WE are the ones thankful that you chose us :-) We are so happy that DJ Keith was able to rock your big day for you! We heard it was an incredible time. We want to wish the both of you a lifetime of love, health & happiness together!!