Events Done Right Tampa Bay, LLC Reviews

105 | Palm Harbor, FL

105 Reviews for Events Done Right Tampa Bay, LLC

• Deb

Deb Fanning Mclean · Getting married on 04/03/2021

Perfect DJ for Wedding or any celebration!

Our daughter had the most AMAZING wedding at the Don Cesar and the dance floor was full the entire night! Thanks to our DJ Chris and Events Done Right Tampa Bay for every attention to detail from our song selection to the up-lighting and having us literally rock all night long. Chris guided us pre-wedding and made some great suggestions but made sure it was customized for the newlyweds' wishes and the utter delight of our crowd. It was PERFECT!!!!!

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Elisa

Elisa Hunt · Getting married on 09/01/2020

Amazing DJ and Entertainment!

My guest are still talking about how amazing our DJ was at our wedding! Events Done Right did not disappoint! Ed was absolutely wonderful from the very first conversation! Not only was he friendly and funny but he took the time to learn what we wanted and what was important to us for our special day! He worked with my day of coordinator with the timeline and stayed organized. Ed helped provide recommendations for songs and even helped me customize a special mix! It was clear he wanted to make sure he was prepared with exactly what we wanted. When they showed up on the dance floor my guest loved the music and the entertainment! Ed stayed involved the whole night, reading the crowd and playing music everyone could enjoy. Thank you, Ed and Events Done Right Tampa Bay, for doing a great job. We will not only remember our first dance forever but all our dancing! Thank you for helping us create beautiful memories!

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 03/14/2020

Excellent!

We had quite the time securing a DJ for our wedding. We had one that backed out only a few months before the big day and I was panicking. I got in contact with Ed via the Tampa wedding group on Facebook and right at the start I knew we were in good hands. He was so helpful and really put me at ease. Keith was our DJ and HE WAS AMAZING! He absolutely ran the ceremony and reception so smoothly. He kept the party hoping the whole time during our reception. I wanted a big party, not a lot of people sitting, and boy he delivered! Even my 80 year old grandmother got out on the dance floor. Events Done Right absolutely did my event right and I couldn’t recommend them more. Both Ed and Keith were stand out guys and made our big day go off without a hitch.

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 03/14/2020

Spectacular

Ed was the DJ at my daughters wedding March 14, 2020. He provided everything for the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception. Amazing, high energy and the dance floor was always jumping. Everyone is still talking about the fun they had. I highly recommend Events Done Right!!!!

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • Hollie

Hollie Digiorgio · Married on 02/27/2020

The best DJ!

DJ Ed made our wedding!!! Not only is he extremely professional but his energy and knowledge of music is what’s truly incredible. He can read the guests and he keeps them on the dance floor all night!! There is no question that we would hire DJ Ed for all future events!

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Melynda

Melynda Collette · Married on 02/22/2020

The best DJ there is!

We had Events Done Right for our 2/22/20 wedding at the St. Pete Woman's Club. Ed and Fisher were so easy to work with, they both were prompt to respond when I had questions and made the whole process so simple for me. Fisher was my day of DJ and he was great! He kept the crowd dancing and kept things fun. Our friends and family had a great time and I am so glad I went with Events Done Right!

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 02/20/2020

My experience with Events Done Right was just that! Perfect!

If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding I highly recommend Ed! He went above and beyond for me and my husband. He took his time to answer the million questions I had leading up to our wedding and didn't seem bothered at all! During our wedding he made sure everything went smoothly. He definitely made sure everyone had fun and were up dancing with us! I can't thank you enough Ed!

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Kelcie

Kelcie · Married on 02/15/2020

Best DJ you can find

Ed was absolutely AMAZING. From the moment I said I was interested Ed was 100% in it. He was so helpful and even gave me suggestions of songs when I felt stuck. He brought my wedding to life, I feel it is so important to have a DJ that can read your crowd and he did that and some. My wedding was almost 2 months ago and I still hear compliments about how amazing he is. Ed goes about and beyond his job as your DJ and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/27/2020

Jessica Beasley · Married on 01/18/2020

Extremely Happy! Very Professional and FUN!

It’s no wonder that Events Done Right has received so many wonderfully positive reviews. We had the best, most amazing experience working with Keith and Jesse from Events Done Right. Keith called me about two weeks before our wedding and went through every last detail, down to the minute. He made sure he had a list of every song we would like played and helped me tweak our day of schedule to have it make the most sense. He was very fun, kind, and respectful (no ma’am, yes ma’am), and it was clear that he truly cared about making our day as special as it could be. On the day of, he and Jesse arrived very early to ensure that they had plenty of time to set up before the ceremony (which I greatly appreciated). Keith and his team had actually custom cut the song that I wanted to walk down the aisle to, because I wanted a specific section of the song to be played. He sent me the snippet a few days before our wedding and it was perfect. He and Jesse kept the party going all night long, and they played songs that kept people on the dance floor. It was an absolutely pleasure working with Keith and Jesse and I would highly recommend them as DJs. Jessica ran our photobooth and she was so sweet. She had a blast with my guests and did a great job at keeping everything (props) and everyone organized. Our guests LOVED the photobooth and said it was one of the best parts of the wedding. A HUGE thank you to Events Done Right for setting the tone for our reception and dancing. We were so very happy with the service we were provided!!

Sent on 02/12/2020

Erin Sarver · Married on 01/03/2020

Ed was amazing!

Ed was the DJ at our recent wedding on January 3, 2020 at the Rialto Theatre. We were so impressed with his professionalism and thorough work ethic. He suggested some fun things to do at the reception in place of the bouquet and garter toss. We did the Shoelywed game and anniversary dance which our guests loved! He kept the party going with fun music to please all age groups alongside specific songs we had selected. I highly recommend Events Done Right!!!

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Haleyb

Cassidy B · Married on 12/14/2019

Awesome DJ!!

Ed was the DJ for our wedding and he was amazing! He did the music for our ceremony, as well as the reception. He is wonderful at coordinating everything from the wedding party entrance into the reception to cake cutting. We had a large wedding party and he made sure everything ran smoothly. Everyone was raving about how much fun they had on the dance floor. Thanks for everything Ed!!!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Shannon · Married on 12/07/2019

Wedding DJ 12.7.19

Events Done Right did an amazing job! They were extremely communicative throughout the entire process leading up to the wedding and very accommodating to any need I had. They gave a wedding spreadsheet that was super helpful! Not only did the wedding timing layout assist with our music selection and timeframe, but it also helped our other vendors coordinate with them when I sent it to them.

DJ Chris was FANTASTIC! Not only was he on point with the ceremony and dinner music as well as the introductions at dinner, but he also kept the dance floor going and really was on point with choosing songs that appeased all attendees and stuck to mine and my fiancé's genre. All songs were radio edits so we didn't have to worry about any crude language when playing some of the more edgy songs while the older family members were there. I was on the dance floor the ENTIRE night with a smile on my face and I even got to do a Karaoke bit, haha! I would recommend them to anyone if they need a DJ for any event!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 11/08/2019

Wedding DJ

I would highly recommend Ed and events done right! Ed was our wedding DJ in November. He did the music during our outdoor cocktail hour and then inside for our reception. He was always readily available and responsive during the planning process. He made the night run so smoothly! Ed kept the dance floor packed and was even out dancing with us! Such a fun and profession DJ!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Kristen · Married on 10/26/2019

DJ and open air photo booth

Ed was our dj for our 10/26/19 wedding and he exceeded our expectations!!! The music was amazing, he did a great job keeping me in the loop all night, and was just a PLEASANT guy to work with! I received so many compliments from my guests about how awesome the dj was! We also got an open air photo booth through his company and it was a huge hit! I would definitely recommend Ed, and events done right to everyone! Thanks Ed!!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Lisa Taylor · Married on 10/26/2019

Professional and reliable! Provide outstanding service!

I used Events Done Right for my wedding and they were AMAZING!! We had a five-hour long reception and our DJ Chris kept everyone on the dance floor the entire time. We initially went with a different company but ended up canceling them a month before the wedding due to horrible communication. The Events Done Right team was so professional throughout the planning process. Both Ed Grube (owner) and Chris had incredible communication the entire time. They were both very responsive to all of my questions I had leading up to the wedding. On the day of the wedding, everything was perfect! We received numerous compliments on how great the music was. A majority of our guests stayed until the end of the reception because we they didn’t want to leave the dance floor! Numerous people both during and after the wedding commented on how great the DJ was! I highly recommend Events Done Right for any DJ services! It was one of the best decision we made for our wedding!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/05/2019

Everything you want in a DJ

Ed was an amazing DJ, with great music!!! We were thrilled to have him as part of our event! The music was a great mix of fun, party songs for adults and children! We would absolutely recommend him!!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Hintze · Married on 09/20/2019

The Best Wedding DJ

Ed did an outstanding job at our wedding and kept the party going from start to finish. Ed mixed in great party songs along with songs we chose prior to the wedding. Going into it we weren't really sure what songs to pick for our wedding. Ed provided us a very helpful timeline as well as a list of song suggestions that helped us make our song decisions fast. We recommend Events Done Right Tampa Bay to all of our friends and family.

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Beth

Beth Maday · Married on 09/20/2019

Best wedding reception ever!

“Best wedding reception ever!”.... heard this all weekend long! DJ Keith was amazing! Ed and Events Done Right was super easy to work with and had the flow of the evening taken care of for me. Keith’s pre-event work made sure all the music was selected and ordered such that the ceremony was flawless and the reception was a blast! No one left the dance floor all night! Lighting was great and sound quality was superb! I especially liked how respectful and kind both Keith and Ed were throughout the event and before. I will definitely utilize their services again in the near future!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect, fun, professional

DJ Ed was a blast! He was very professional and accommodated all our requests! He was very easy to get in touch with and kept the party going! I highly recommend ED!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Brianna R · Married on 06/30/2019

Wedding event

I found DJ Edd on the website. When I called, right the way Edd answered his phone. I informed him that due to my last minute wedding location and date change I lost my previous DJ from another company. Edd said that he was available that day and answered all of my questions on the spot. If I had any additional questions he would responded in less than 24 hours. Knowing that my wedding was only couple of days away, Edd made sure that everything went smoothly and helped me to create a songs list. Everyone at my wedding had amazing and fun experience. Thank you Edd for all of your help and saving my day!!! I will be sure to recommend you to others!!!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Chelsea Stewart · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing dj!

Ed was the DJ for our wedding on 6/29/19 and I cannot say enough good things about him!!! He had everyone dancing all night, he was funny, friendly to all our guests, and even got out on the dance floor and danced with us. He played great music, and was so helpful throughout the whole process, from helping me choose songs, to lining up our bridal party, and worked so well with our other vendors. He really made our wedding amazing! I will refer him to everyone I know! Thank you, Ed!!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Meredith · Married on 06/15/2019

Expect the best!

Your event will most definitely be 'done right' by Events Done Right! From pre-wedding planning to day-of logistics the team was professional + fun. Always prompt to follow up with email + spending ample time going over run-of-show before our big day they always made me feel at ease. I would highly recommend Events Done Right for your next wedding, corporate party, or celebration!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Kacy · Married on 06/08/2019

Great Service and Very Responsive

DJ Chris and his team were amazing and very helpful! For our wedding, we had an issue with a different company that was supposed to perform our DJ services two days prior to our wedding. But DJ Chris and his staff were very helpful, very responsive, and played any song that we requested before and during the wedding.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Christine · Married on 06/01/2019

June 1 wedding reception

Can not say enough about how amazing Ed was for our wedding reception! He had everyone dancing ALL night! Even my 83 yo grandmother was raving about him! Highly highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina Cintron · Married on 05/18/2019

A dream to work with from start to finish

You know you hired the right DJ when the wait staff can’t help but to dance during the party. THAT’s how good Events Done Right is.
    EVERYONE WILL DANCE!!! The venue told me the next day they had never seen that many people do the Cupid Shuffle at one time. From group games that get the party started to fun on the dance floor, and a photo booth that has everything we wanted and more, Ed and Keith were amazing.
    Thank you for making my daughter’s wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 05/22/2019