Black Forest Bakery

Lindenhurst, NY 11757 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Dolce and Gelato Catering
  • La Bonne Boulangerie
  • beautifauxl cakes
  • Audrey's Bakery

61 Reviews for Black Forest Bakery

Amy · Married on 09/13/2013

Loved my wedding cake and so did my guests!!! Larkfield Manor gave me 2 bakery options for my wedding cake. I tasted the other bakery at a showcase and it was terrible. I then went to Black Forest and did a cake tasting, simply put their cakes are amazing! We couldn't leave our cake tasting without purchasing the same type of cake as our wedding cake LOL (marble). It was incredible! You need to try this bakery! You will not be disappointed. Many of our guests are not a fan of wedding cake but told us that they loved ours!! They said it actually didn't taste like a typical bakery cake. I will definitely be taking the drive to Black Forest Bakery for all my future cakes!

Sent on 09/17/2013

The cake was part of our package at the Larkfield Manor.. My husband and I went to Black Forest early on a Saturday morning to choose our cake. They had some many photo albums filled with the most beautiful cakes.. By the time I got to my fourth or fifth book my head was spinning.. Then there it was a non traditional cake, halloween cake, but classy.. I looked at my husband and said this is it.. I had my husband drop off some cake decorations about a week before the wedding that I had bought at the store, and I was so nervous that the cake was not going to look like it did in the picture.. The day of the wedding when we first walked into the reception and I saw the cake I was so excited.. It was absolutely what I wanted and more.. The cake was a hit..

Sent on 10/02/2013

Kc · Married on 10/06/2012

Black Forest Bakery was a pleasure to work with! They were so accomodating and helpful as we chose our wedding cake. Their cake was part of our package from the Bourne Mansion, but I would have used them even if they weren't recommended. The chocolate chip filling was a big hit and the flower decorations came out beautifully.

Sent on 10/22/2012

• Lindenhurst, 11757 See on map
    Location of (Black Forest Bakery)