Nearby Vendors to Consider

About B&G Photography

Documenting Life.

I am humbled each and every time someone tells me they have chosen me to document their wedding.  I am so honored to be trusted to capture these moments.  I aim to photograph what is real about your day, intervening rarely and allowing you to just be yourselves and capturing who you really are.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow B&G Photography on

15 Reviews for B&G Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Additional Hours (1)
High-Res Images (1)

Jen is absolutely amazing! I booked her over a year in advance after seeing her photos at my same venue. At first, I thought I was looking for a more 'light and ethereal' vibe for our wedding pics, but then I realized I wanted something that was CLASSIC, and TIMELESS - this, Jen completely understood.

Jen and her co-photographer (I feel terrible - I've forgotten his name!) arrived a bit early to meet us at the venue, which is always nice :) I was immediately calmed just in their presence. We ended up booking Twin Palms Media as our videographer after Jen's suggestion, so the three of them followed me to the 'getting ready suite.' We had an impromptu change of 'first look' location and I am SO GLAD we did - it ended up being absolutely breathtaking, unique and relatively private (considering the venue, Calamigos Ranch).

It was kind of unreal to me that there were SO many things that I either didn't see or didn't remember seeing. The whole day was such a blur, and when I received the pictures (about 5 weeks post-wedding), ALL of those little details and smiling faces came rushing back. It was like reliving the day. I can't quite express how magical the photos are and how happy I am to have the most perfect day captured in such a perfect way.

I nearly forgot to mention, the co-photographer saw me struggling with getting my heels stuck in things, and he came up to me with a little present - he had those little heel protectors in an adorable little sachet! That was so thoughtful and certainly extremely helpful.

Thank you, Jen and co-photographer! You guys ARE the best and can't wait until we have another reason to utilize your amazing services.

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

I interviewed a lot of photographers and B&G is by far the best quality and most reasonably priced. She was professional and always showed up on time. She even acted like a wedding coordinator on the day of since we had to make a last minute change of our "first look" venue due to a storm. Jen helped me stay calm all day and made sure to capture all the best moments for us. Her presence was a huge blessing on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Jenn, 2/28/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

In addition to taking great pictures, we were given the advice to pick a photographer who we really liked to be around and who we felt comfortable with. You will spend a lot of time with your photographer compared to other vendors, and your photographer will be the one capturing the intimate and personal details of your wedding day and if you don't feel comfortable with them, chances are it will show through your pictures. We feel completely fortunate to have found someone who we had a blast with and who also takes amazing photos in Jen! From our first communications with Jen to our first meeting, throughout the planning process, and on our wedding day and since, Jen has been extremely professional, helpful, kind and responsive.

We took engagement photos with Jen and something that we thought had the potential to be rather awkward turned into a fun little date of sorts. We were laughing and just had a good time throughout it. We knew we were in great hands going into the wedding day and Jen still far exceeded our expectations. She was there early and stayed so late! I even had friends commenting on how awesome it was that our photographer was still there well into the partying portion of the reception. All of our family and friends kept saying how great and nice our photographer was too. And I have no idea how they got the shots they did because I didn't even notice them for the majority of the wedding.

The photos themselves are just plain awesome. We and everyone else love them! We were hesitant to see the pictures because we still had such an image of the day in our minds after and didn't know how seeing the pictures would affect that. We had nothing to worry about though, Jen completely captured the energy and love of the day through her photos and they are totally reflective of how we remember the day. We couldn't have asked for more.

We highly, highly recommend B&G! Jen will work hard for you and you'll have a great time working with Jen!

Profile Picture User3388912, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1523010006 dd78876c4b39caf2 1280510622267 mia28

$100 print credit

Redeem In-Store
Mention that you saw B&G Photography on WeddingWire and get a $100 print credit with any wedding package you book with us.
#WW86e345cdb1478123

7 ENDORSEMENTS
B&G photography rocks my world. And my clients' world. Professional, on top of it, kind, and talented photographers makes for a wonderful photography team! I love working with B&G and highly recommend them!

Nate & Jen of B&G Photography are the perfectly balanced photography team: both have unique artistic sensibilities that capture nuance and mood, while also documenting the sprite of the moment, solidly setting memories into images that will last forever. In addition, they are both gracious and warm, a real pleasure to have around you on your wedding day.

They are a perfect example of the "married couple" photography team! They each have their own style, yet compliment each other's vision. I've worked with B & G many times over the years and they are always easy to be with, fun, and you know photography isn't just a job to them. It's their passion.

Your event will be captured in the most beautiful and artistic way possible when B&G are in back of the camera. Breathtaking, creative, thoughtful and moving. Those are only a few of the words that express what these photographers can do for your event. Five stars for B&G Photography!

Nate and Jen are two fantastic photographers. I've had the pleasure of shooting with B&G several times and our style of shooting complimented each other very well. I look forward to working together more in the future and I highly recommend B&G photography!

Events