151 Kinnelon Road, Butler, NJ 07405 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Beverly Sullivant Ceremonies

"Where did you find her?" That's the question asked of a recent bride by her wedding guests. They were talking about me....the officiant. They liked my presence, my personalization and my professionalism as I led the bridal couple into their vows and across a threshold into a new, committed life together.

And now you have found me also.

I’ve been a small church pastor for many years. I’ve been with families when they’ve been richer and poorer, in sickness and in health, to celebrate the births of their children and when death parted them. It gives me a special perspective on the sacred nature of wedding vows. A wedding’s not just a party, or even a beautiful ceremony. A wedding is an amazing expression of hope…of faith that we can rise above our frail human natures and create something bigger than the sum of our parts. It's my instinct to be engaged with who you are and what your unique story is.

More than speaking of love, speak of action. What is it that you promise to do and to be, with this person, for the rest of your life? Weave your love story into the story of your wedding to create a meaningful, memorable, and intimate moment for you and for your guests. Make it a moment that you will never forget. I can help you.

I offer three types of ceremonies, starting as low as $350.00.

Follow Beverly Sullivant Ceremonies on

leahandalexsandceremony
bbs presiding2
s 0796 067
Beverly Sullivant Ceremonies
Flower girls at Leah's wedding.
Flower girls at Leah's wedding.
02555ds0655
bbs presidin
1186016101004937948232594720562936794980093n

30 Reviews for Beverly Sullivant Ceremonies

Victoria · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I could not have been more thrilled to have Beverly Sullivant as the officiant for our wedding ceremony on June 3rd, 2017. Beverly put so much thought, care, and detail into making our wedding ceremony absolutely perfect. She took the time to get to know us, the story of our relationship, and the values that are important to us as a couple. Throughout our communication with Beverly she even noticed some small unique details about our story (that we would have never even thought to really highlight) and used those to create such a meaningful and beautiful wedding ceremony. I cannot even begin to tell you how many compliments we received from guests about how unique, and engaging our ceremony was. Many of our guests assumed Beverly had known us for years before the wedding! In addition to creating our wonderful ceremony, Beverly was extremely helpful with the actual paperwork/marriage license process. We could not have found a better person to marry us – Beverly is simply amazing.

Jennifer · Married on 06/06/2016

Beverly was wonderful! She worked with us from our first meeting to the day of our wedding on personalizing a ceremony script that perfectly captured who we are as a couple. She also provided so much help and guidance as we worked through the process of becoming a union down to guiding us through the ceremony itself, which was such a relief! She was such a pleasure to work with and made our day so special, I cannot recommend her enough.

We were introduced to Beverly by our wedding manager, whose wedding Beverly has also officiated. I can't emphasize how much we enjoyed working with Beverly.

Even since our first meeting at a local coffee shop, we were immediately impressed by Beverly's warmth and thorough planning.

Beverly walked us through each and every step, in additional to planning ceremony procedures, Beverly really did a lot of things "personalized" for us. She spent the time browsing our wedding site and engagement photo shoot to get to know us better. She sent over a questionnaire for us to fill out. To some extent, it's like a pre-wedding counselling. The questions made us think and look back at the paths we have taken together. Based on our answer, Beverly wrote a touching story, intertwined with her own wisdom of love, relationship and marriage, and shared with all guests at the ceremony. The story has amusing anecdotes and the guests are entertained as well.

Beverly also helped us to select a unity ritual. She is knowledge and has lots of experience. After our final pick of a sand ceremony, she gave us a lot of tips on choice of vase, sand colors, participants, etc, and she tailored her speech based on our procedures.

Our wedding venue is a bit far from Beverly's office. The rehearsal was held the day before the wedding. Beverly made all efforts to join us for the rehearsal, staying late for the rehearsal dinner, then showing up the next day, looking fully energized, classical and elegant.

Beverly coordinated with our photographer, cinematographer, musicians, to make sure everybody gets the ceremony program and music cue sheet ahead of time.

After the wedding, Beverly helped print and organize all her speeches as wedding gifts for us. We truly appreciate these wedding keepsakes and will certainly go back to read them.

We feel so lucky to have Beverly as part of our big day. It will always be a memorable experience for us.

Beverly Sullivant Ceremonies Pricing

Beverly Sullivant Ceremonies Price Rates

Beverly Sullivant Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 449.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 80.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NJ, NY, PA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Magique Studios
    Magique Studios Wedding Photographers

Great Ceremonies !! We love working with them !

• Blue Daisy Weddings
    Blue Daisy Weddings Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure to working with Beverly recently. She officiated a beautiful ceremony in Long Island City. She spoke from the heart and sounded honest and respectful. I can highly recommend her services to any couples who are looking for a wedding officiant.

• CIP Studios
    CIP Studios Wedding Photographers

Beverly runs a great service. I had the pleasure of finally working with her and was extremely impressed with her professionalism and how she conducted her service. I'm looking forward to working with her again.

• 151 Kinnelon Road Butler, NJ 07405 See on map