Elegant by Design Bridal

Summerville, SC View map

We design custom bridal and bridal party jewelry, such as necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. We can create any length needed. Fresh water pearls we have many sizes and shapes, and many different dyed shades. We use lever back, ear wire, post, and clip. Our metals are sterling silver, gold-filled, and gold vermeil. With all of the different shades of Swarovski crystals, we are sure to please.

We start by designing the bride's jewelry and then the bridal party in the bride's desired design and shades to match their gowns or dresses. We can also adjust the types of clasps and types of wire (stretchy if needed) to adapt to the individual wearing these gorgeous pieces. We offer one on one appt so there is no waiting to be seen or standing in line. We will also go with the bride to her final gown fitting to make sure the jewelry designed for her, is the correct length she will want.

PLEASE NOTE THAT MOST ITEMS CAN BE RE-CREATED IN STERLING SILVER UPON REQUEST.

WE HELP BRIDES BECOME EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL WITH EACH PIECE THEY WEAR!

Feeling pretty blessed right now. A total of *16* reviews of wedding and other events. *13* endorsements from other vendors.

A MEMBER OF THE CHARLESTON BRIDAL ASSOCIATION Wedding network USA LLC

Professional Wedding Vendors Association National Assoication of Wedding Professionals

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Designer Accessories

Wanda Married on 08/30/2015
    Elegant by Design has created a few pair of earrings, for several of my outfits. Being a Realtor , I always love to coordinate my outfits with my jewelery. The quality, as well as richness in the color of the stones, are ideal for dressing up or dressing down. When I wed, I will indeed know that my jewelery will be one that can traditionally hand down to my daughters.

Elegant by Design Bridal's reply:

It is always a pleasure creating something new for you to wear. I can hardly wait to make something for your step daughters wedding, coming up soon. Also your wedding jewelry, will also be as special as you are. Though it might not be as nice as the diamond you received when your Honey proposed. Thanks so much for the review.
    Chiresse Married on 04/19/2015
    EBD made a beautiful necklace, earrings, and bracelet crystal set that matched by attire for my wedding perfectly. I couldn't believe they found such a perfect match. Thank you for putting so much thought and care into making my day the best ever. The simple things add up to mean so much. I can't thank you enough.

Elegant by Design Bridal's reply:

You are so welcome. It was such a pleasure to work with you.
    Carolyn Event on: 12/20/2014
    The quality was good and the earrings did not irritate my sensitive ears at all.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

The Bridal Library The Bridal Library Wedding Planners

We have referred Elegant by Design to many of our brides and their bridal party. We were always delighted with the results that they produced and always had profoundly happy clients. Their quality creations are made with love and precision and make wonderful bridal party gifts as well as gifts for that someone special in your life. I highly recommend this company for quality hand-made designs at realistic prices. ~ Elyn Rahman, The Bridal Library

Carolina Cakes and More, LLC Carolina Cakes and More, LLC Wedding Cakes

Beautiful, beautiful jewelry made to order to suit your tastes! Perfect for your bridesmaids gifts!

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

EBD's items are flawless. I'm not saying that as someone who just saw her work....I'm saying it as a Mother of the Bride!! My daughter will be walking down the aisle in 2012 wearing her pieces!! It's THAT good!!!

104 Mary Ann Dr Summerville, 29483

1 pm - 9 pm 7 days a week
Location of (Elegant by Design Bridal)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding