7565 rivers ave suite a, Charleston, SC 29406 Map · Phone number

About Coluccis Jewelers

Charleston since 1975! Come in and see how our customer service outshines the rest. Our staff does not work on commission, this means you are gauranteed to be dealing with someone who wants to help you make a well educated purchase not someone pushing you into a purchase beyond your means for their own personal gain. We buy our diamonds in bulk directly from the cutters not dealers! We use our buying power accompanied with the right long term relationships to provide the best price on diamonds in Charleston. With this factor and by setting the stones and working the metals ourselves we maximize savings for our customers! All we ask is to come in and shop us against our local competition and the big box stores and you will truly see that Colucci's is the only place to shop for diamonds and fine jewelry in Charleston! find out more on our website at http://coluccijewelers.com/

Follow Coluccis Jewelers on

cj 111
diamond

4 Reviews for Coluccis Jewelers

brandon · Married on 10/04/2013

Excellent educated staff, very friendly and helped explain the ins and outs of diamonds so I could make an educated purchase, not pushy at all like most places were and I would highly recommend to anyone shopping for anything related to fine jewelry in Charleston

Lauren · Married on 12/03/2010

Amazing service and helpfulness. My husband got his mother's diamond set in a new engagement setting for me. They were very helpful and worked with him to get the perfect ring.

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband got my engagement ring at Colucci's and we also got our wedding bands there. They were wonderful to work with and even cleaned my diamond earrings when I went to have my engagement ring resized. Love my rings!

Coluccis Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 7565 rivers ave suite a Charleston, 29406 See on map