1979 Tison Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Map · Phone number

About Affordable Elegance Bridal

For the bride on a budget... the elegant look you want for a price you can afford! Our pricing is extraordinary, our customer service is outstanding, and our U.S. shipping is FREE!

We offer thousands of accessories for the bride and bridal party as well as ceremony and reception accessories.

From custom made wedding veils to tiaras to centerpieces, our accessories will dazzle. Whether you are looking for simple and sophisticated or the most extravagant wedding accessories, you are sure to find them here!

Follow Affordable Elegance Bridal on

Other couples have also viewed

• Croghan's Jewel Box
9784bc38019 1380407698 1280 1280

21 Reviews for Affordable Elegance Bridal

• Stephanie

Stephanie T. · Married on 11/16/2019

The most beautiful, perfect veil!

I didn’t want to take my veil off all day! I loved it so much. Malinda worked with me in the order process to ensure that the tulle and beading on the veil I ordered was the best possible match for my dress. I actually purchased another one at first, and then ended up with mine after I sent her photos of my dress. She went through her inventory to find the best matches and switched the order for me, even after I paid. My veil photographed beautifully and was so well-made. I have friends whose veils tore on their wedding day, and mine did not, even after wearing it outside for hours! Malinda has a keen eye for beautiful bridal accessories and I would recommend her whole heartedly if you are looking for a gorgeous and affordable veil or hairpiece.

Sent on 01/08/2020

Affordable Elegance Bridal's reply:

Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures! You look gorgeous! It was a pleasure working with you to find the best veil for your wedding day.
    Thanks again,
    Malinda

Maria · Married on 11/07/2018

Absolutely loved getting gorgeous headband and necklace/earrings sets from this company! Malinda is a delight to work with, was very helpful, and exemplified great service when I had a problem with a product! Products are shipped very fast and packed so carefully. I highly recommend using this company!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Tina · Married on 12/30/2017

These are one of a kind pieces and the quality for the price is unbeatable! What's even better is that when you contact them to assist with finding the right piece for your dress, they're spot on and know what they're doing! I was on the fence about ordering online but once we matched a set to a picture of my dress, we were good to go! It's shipped properly to ensure there's no issues. It's a beautiful set and would highly recommend this company for wedding jewelry!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Affordable Elegance Bridal FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Designer Accessories

• 1979 Tison Lane Mount Pleasant, SC, 29464 See on map
    Location of (Affordable Elegance Bridal)