Croghan's Jewel Box

Charleston, SC View map Visit website

Croghan's Jewel Box is a wedding jewelry service based in Charleston, South Carolina. As Charleston’s oldest jewelry store, these experts offer over a century of expertise and tradition to their clients. With hundreds of dazzling rings and precious stones available, they can help you find the ideal design for your cherished wedding or engagement ring.

Croghan's Jewel Box focuses on providing a sincere service for all its clients. They offer a wide range of designer rings along with a choice selection of antique rings and other precious treasures. Along with helping you choose the ideal ring for your or your partner, they can also offer a wealth of other services. From ring sizing to cleaning an heirloom piece, these talented professionals are here to cater to you.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

5-6 weeks
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • User1570876 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My fiancé had my ring sized at Croghan's, and I returned there for the appraisal. The staff is very helpful, friendly, and just wonderful overall! They also have a great selection of estate jewelry in their shop. I will definitely be returning there soon!
    Lena Married on 07/12/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had had no luck finding an engagement ring prior to going to Croghan's. I like more delicate looking engagement rings, and all of the ones we'd seen at other places just looked sort of clunky. We went to Croghan's, and I talked to a Tacori representative at first, and they did have beautiful rings, but not exactly what I wanted. Then, Bryan Shuler waived us over and said, "I've got the perfect ring for you." He was right. I got a Henri Daussi cushion cut with a halo, and it's gorgeous. It makes a statement, but it looks elegant instead of clunky. I am so happy with it!
    Sarah Married on 05/18/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I love Mrs. Hay and the staff at Croghan's!!!! I love my rings south and they did a great job on my husbands rings. We live 2 states away but still always buy our jewelry through them.

I love seeing those little blue boxes! I start smiling before I even open it.
illustration stars

29 photos · 04/25/2016

Deals

Croghan's Jewel Box 1
Discount

We have been engaging couples for over 100 years and we have a few tips that may be helpful as you and your fiancée march down the aisle and live happily ever after. We would love to be a part of your engagement story, or help you pick out the perfect wedding bands.

So come play in our jewel box and make your selection with plenty of time to spare before the big day!

Take 10% off any diamond ring purchases with us!

*Some exclusions do apply*

• Single Stone
    5.0 out of 5 rating , 4 Reviews
    · Wedding Jewelers

308 King St Charleston, SC, 29401
Location of (Croghan's Jewel Box)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding