Knot by the Sea Weddings - Officiant Alexandra Paez - New York & New Jersey

Belleville, NJ View map

$400 Typical Price

Let me congratulate you on your upcoming wedding. My aim is to simplify the experience of one of the most important day of your life. My mission is to provide exceptional service with nothing less than the best.

We offer affordable Wedding Elopement Packages for weddings in Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square and other popular landscapes in New York City and Northern New Jersey. The package includes the wedding ceremony, professional photography for 2 hours, and a complimentary online gallery, photo book and video-slide show.

Your dreams and ideas is the reason why I am here. I will ensure that your wedding is not only amazing, but that is also stress free and takes into consideration everything that you hold important in your life.

Please feel free to contact me for a no-obligation, free consultation. Let’s start planning!

NY: (347) 460-5668
NJ: (201) 579-0499
Alex@knotbythesea.com

Alexandra Paez - Ferreira
Wedding Officiant
Knot by the Sea Weddings

Informacion en Español - Bilingual Wedding Officiant

Oficiante de Bodas, Juez de Paz en New York City & NJ

Mi nombre es Alexandra Paez y quisiera ofrecerle a usted mis servicios de oficiante de bodas y coordinadora de eventos para esa ocasión especial, donde cada momento producirá un recuerdo que durará toda una vida.

Soy una ministra, juez de paz y oficiante registrado con la Ciudad de Nueva York para oficiar bodas legalmente. Ofrezco mis servicios en el estado de Nueva Jersey y el área Metropolitana de Nueva York.

Tambien ofrecemos paquetes de bodas intimas en el Parque Central, Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square y otros lugares en el area de la Ciudad de Nueva York. El paquete incluye la ceremonia completamente personalizada, fotografia profesional por 2 horas, y foto libro, galeria de imagenes en linea y video de imagenes complementarios.

Planificar una boda o evento especial puede ser extenuante y yo puedo encargarme de cada detalle para que usted solo tenga que disfrutar. Deje en mis manos sus sueños e ideas y le aseguro que su evento no solo será fantástico también será el mejor momento de su vida.

NY: (347) 460-5668
NJ: (201) 579-0499
Alex@knotbythesea.com

Alexandra Paez - Ferreira
Jueza de Matrimonios Civiles
Knot by the Sea Weddings

New York City: Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Astoria, Corona, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Yonkers, Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square.

New Jersey: Clifton, Paterson, Newark, Fort Lee, Ridgewood, Garfield, Paramus, Elmwood Park, Hackensack, Jersey City, West New York, Hoboken, Passaic, Union County, Essex County and Bergen County.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$400

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$350.00

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Quaker
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

NJ
NY

What languages do you speak?

Spanish

Casey Married on 11/03/2017
    I had a really great experience working with Alex! We decided to elope and only had one month to get everything done. She made everything simple and handled most of the details. I would definitely recommend.
  • Lynn
    Lynn Married on 04/24/2016
    My husband and I just married a month ago in Central Park and it could not have been more perfect! Alexandra and Joan did such an amazing job with the ceremony and photography. Alexandra worked with us to get the perfect wording down for the ceremony and was very receptive with our ideas. The flowers were simply astonishing! She asked for examples of what we liked and they were exactly what I was hoping for, so beautiful! Joan was also above and beyond what we expected from a photographer. He not only took the most beautiful pictures, he also gave us a history lesson and acted as our "tour guide" through Central Park. He was so personable and made the experience easy and memorable. We chose the Deluxe Elopement Package, the value is exceptional! We loved the limo ride (even though we were too nervous to drink the champagne, it was a great extra) and horse drawn carriage. Joan was like a ninja running alongside the carriage to capture the perfect picture. I could go on and on about how great the experience was. I highly recommend this company, let them take away all your worries and spoil yourselves with the perfect wedding day!
    Jaime Married on 12/03/2015
    We used Knot by the Sea for our secret elopement in New York City. We are so happy with the job they did for us from the last little detail. We had a very specific and quick elopement ceremony but they treated us as if we were their biggest client. The officiant and photographer were absolutely wonderful to work with and so nice. We wanted to avoid the hustle and bustle of a wedding and they made this elopement experience much better than I ever expected. I highly recommend using Knot by the Sea if you are planning on getting married. We received the pictures the other day and are overwhelmed with how amazing they turned out. I was not expecting such a wonderful experience as we only purchased the "Just Marry Us" package…. it was above and beyond our expectations. Thank you Alexandra, Joan, and John! You were all fabulous……:)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

Knot by the Sea Weddings - Officiant Alexandra Paez - New York & New Jersey Price Rates

The Party Gods The Party Gods Wedding Planners

Alexandra was a pleasure to work with. Her level of professionalism, knowledge and passion for her work was refreshing. I would honor the opportunity to be able to work with her again.

Sajor Photography Sajor Photography Wedding Photographers

Reliable professional who strives to provide great service and who execute tasks flawlessly. Delivers above and beyond of what is expected on her client's big day. Would never hesitate to recommend the services of Knot By The Sea - Weddings by Alexandra Paez.

45 Van Reyper Pl Belleville, 07109
2015790499
347-460-5668

By appointment
Location of (Knot by the Sea Weddings - Officiant Alexandra Paez - New York & New Jersey)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding