Rochester, MN 55901 Map · Phone number

About Betsy Wall Photography

I hope to create images that are real, unique, artistic, photojournalistic, and sophisticated. I believe the best photographs come from real life, so at a wedding or an event, I stand back and capture the day as it happens. I will do my best to create beautiful photographs for you, and I will do it in organized and timely fashion. If my style appeals to you, I would be honored to be your photographer- for whatever the event may be!

Follow Betsy Wall Photography on

1333c3b5d2c83766 1455720283488 img 614
img 614

33 Reviews for Betsy Wall Photography

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2016

All I can say is not only does Betsy have a true talent with having an eye for taking great pictures and angles, she also makes picture taking fun! My now husband and I really enjoyed working with her. We were told to pick a photographer that we not only liked the pictures of but also one that had a personality that meshed with us. We met per our wedding planners request with 4 photographers. Betsy was a no brained to work with because of her amazing pictures, bubbly positive personality, and organization.
    It is 100% true to pick a photographer that you mesh well with as well as having great pictures. They are around you so much on your wedding day that they. An make or break the whole mood. I can say that Betsy made it that much more special. I encourage you to look at her pictures and meet with her if you are serious about needing a photographer. You will see first hand why she is worthy of every positive review and kind word.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/09/2015

Betsy was so amazing to work with! She's very responsive and very flexible with her packages. She's also super organized and detailed and will be sure to document all of the shots that are important to you. Both she and her assistant Karin are a blast to work with the day-of--they know how to get everyone laughing and relaxed. Betsy is also super responsive after the wedding day. She processes photos super quick (2 weeks!) and was very helpful in cropping photos to specialty sizes and changing color to B&W (and vice-versa). I couldn't be happier with our photos--we look like we were featured in a bridal magazine!

Sent on 02/14/2016

Betsy Wall captured EVERY detail and moment of our wedding! We spent our entire wedding weekend with Betsy by our side and we had the most amazing experience and an absolute blast. Betsy turned our photos around faster than I ever imagined! In addition she sent over four images the next morning for a nice sneak peak. Betsy went above and beyond and ended up staying even longer than anticipated to make sure we had every shot that we wanted. Moreover, we chose to add the photo booth to our reception and it was a hit! Our guests are still talking about it! We are so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with Betsy, she captured the biggest day of our lives and we couldn't be happier with our beautiful photos.

Sent on 08/12/2013

Betsy Wall Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Julia LaCroix Styled Events
    Julia LaCroix Styled Events Wedding Planners

Betsy Wall is absolutely wonderful to work with! She is attentive, creative and incredibly talented at what she does. My clients fall in love with her instantly! Betsy is a true professional with unmatched work ethic and a delightful personality!

• Amber Rose Hair + Makeup
    Amber Rose Hair + Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Betsy Wall is a true talent! I love working with Betsy and always look forward to seeing her images!

• Bliss Bespoke
    Bliss Bespoke Wedding Planners

Betsy has an eye for light and frame that creates stunning photographs. I've had the pleasure of knowing her work since she first decided to share her artistry through Betsy Wall Photography. Betsy has an ability to capture movement within the shutter that creates stunning images. I highly recommend her work!

• Rochester, 55901 See on map