Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Map · Phone number

About Best Dream Weddings

We want to earn your trust, so you can have the confidence that you are in the Best Hands, allowing you to relax and enjoy the most special day in your life.

Born in Spain, Vanessa is a bi-lingual Event & Wedding Planner based in Los Angeles; serving all Southern California.

With over 10 years of experience, Vanessa Doménech and her team are proven leaders and truly professionals with repeated referrals from former clients. Vanessa Doménech is the Owner and Founder of Best Dream Weddings and the Main Wedding & Event planner, providing a top quality service with experience in South Asian, Persian, Jewish, LGTB and Latin weddings and events with an exceptional understanding of ethnic ceremonies. Vanessa has broadened her vision to full service planning focused specifically on creating an unforgettable wedding experience.

Whether you need full planning service, putting together every aspect of the wedding and finding each vendor (caterer, event rentals, photographer, etc.), Partial Planning or just Day Of Coordination – we will consider every detail and take the entire event to new heights!

b g 3 51 471744 1557249136

Best Dream Weddings 2
Best Dream Weddings 3

Bhumi · Married on 05/12/2019

Best Wedding Coordinator!!!

My husband and I hired Vanessa to coordinate our South Asian wedding events in Valencia, CA. Vanessa was very courteous, easy to communicate with, organized, and professional throughout the process. She was very knowledgeable about Hindu rituals, our venue, and had a great working relationship with the vendors we hired. She helped us navigate through difficult times when our venue switched our sales manager mid-way through planning. My husband and I were planning our wedding in CA from Chicago and without Vanessa, I don't think it would have been possible. She truly went above and beyond for us and made it to all the meetings we requested her to be present for. Throughout the process, we must have called, texted, and emailed her a million times and she was always so quick to get back to us. Due to her skills and ability, my husband and I were able to enjoy our events without stressing about our vendors, the setup, etc. She swiftly and carefully managed anything and everything that might have arose. Our guests even commented on how organized she was and believe me, she's really that great! She ensured that all of our events ran on time, which is quite difficult to do when most of your guests run on Indian Standard Time. She was calm, cool, and collected throughout the entire process. We're so grateful to have worked with her. She's a genuinely kind person and we would readily hire her again for future events!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Best Dream Weddings's reply:

WOW, thank you so much for such a nice words and for giving me the opportunity of working with you for your special day, it was a truly honor for my team and myself to work with both of you as well as your families. It will be my pleasure to work with you for any future events and I'm sure Ill see you again in another wedding :)

Once again, thank you for trusting us with your wedding!
    Hugs
    Vanessa
  • Andrea

Andrea Kotok · Married on 05/03/2019

True to her name

Vanessa will work hard to ensure your special day flows seamlessly. Her expertise was essential in helping us to understand value and contracts. She kept everything organized and was familiar with traditional Jewish weddings. Her timeline kept everything on point. In short, she took the bulk of the stress out so we could enjoy our day!!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Best Dream Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Annie. All we want, is for our brides to have the most special day of their lives and it really means a lot to me that you had such a magical day.

Hugs
    Vanessa

Nisha Bhupal · Married on 03/30/2019

Vanessa is great

All you can ask for from your wedding coordinator is support and hard work. She provided both and was tremendously nice about al the chaos an Indian wedding brings. We can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Best Dream Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 7

• My Wed Style
    My Wed Style Banquet Halls

We love Vanessa from Best Dream Weddings!! We've worked together on a couple different occasions now and it's been nothing but absolutely professional and great. We highly recommend her as one of our favorite Wedding Coordinators in the Southern California area...

• The D Jay Company
    The D Jay Company Wedding DJs

Your attention to detail showed throughout the ceremony. Everything went very smoothly and it showed on the bride's face. We hope to have the pleasure of working with you again soon. Jay at www.thedjayCompany.com

• Pacific Event Services
    Pacific Event Services Wedding Decor & Lighting

Very talented and professional.

• Beverly Hills, 90210 See on map