Los Angeles, CA 90036 Map · Phone number

About Karina Pires Photography

Being from Brazil, my life has overflowed with the beauty of nature, and the joys of life, laughter and love.
There were so many special moments shared with family and friends, like red wine picnic dinners under the stars
on a warm summer's night, Sunday brunches on the beach (everyone dressed in white),
hiking to never heard of villages and meeting new people. In everything I saw beauty and magic.
I bought a camera, studied photography, lighting and composition,
and began capturing all the moments I saw before me. The images, everlasting.
I love color. black and white. cross processing and even infrared I have learned has its place.
As my experience grew, so did my camera collection.
I also love shooting with a Hasselblad and 4x5.
What I love most about shooting and what I live to capture, are those genuine and pure,
heartfelt and happiest of moments with family and friends,
which even if we are lucky, are experienced only once in a lifetime.
That is why I shoot weddings. In all my travels, no matter where I am in the world.
I have never captured anything,
anywhere that is more beautiful than the love I see at a wedding.

To me every bride is a princess. Every groom is a prince.
Every wedding a fairy tale.

Follow Karina Pires Photography on

3b1a17a6f6604536 1267648451012 0167
3b1a17a6f6604536 1267648451012 0167

26 Reviews for Karina Pires Photography

1 User photo

Karina Pires Photography 1

Andrea · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing work!! Beautiful

We had a great experience with Karina! Photos, energy and presence were outstanding! I would highly recommend her!! She captured our special day in the perfect way. She was warm and professional. She gave us all the images in a timely manner. By the end of the event, she felt like a dear friend but also always stayed professional!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Karina Pires Photography's reply:

Thank you Andrea for the kind words! It was a honored to be able to capture beautiful moments on the wedding day. THANK YOU!!!

Daniel Loewy · Married on 05/19/2018

Wedding Photographer

The best of the best. Karina was a part of our wedding starting with the surprise engagement, through the shower and of course the wedding.

By the conclusion of the wedding, Karina felt like an honorary member of our family and the same holds true 9+ months after the wedding.

Aside from her personal care in making sure each occasion was as special as it could be, the quality of work that Karina produces is second to none. There isn't an event in the world I wouldn't trust Karina with.

Photos were available within days of the wedding being complete and were easy to share with family and friends. The album that was created is a true piece of art and holds your hand through the process.

We are so thankful we were introduced to Karina as we would not imagine our wedding and the celebrations without her. She will be our family photographer for many, many years to come!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Jen · Married on 12/02/2017

Karina was an absolute joy to work with. She responded quickly to all of our questions and at our first meeting, it was like talking to a friend. She photographed our wedding by herself and she got all of the shots we wanted. She is amazing! We didn't have a wedding planner and she set the timeline for our day for us. It was a welcome extra service - because we had been dreading creating the timeline! Her work speaks for itself - the photos are beautiful and she captures amazing shots. There are no words to truly describe how wonderful Karina is - she is definitely worthy of 10 stars! If you want amazing photos of your wedding or event, then DEFINITELY work with Karina. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/17/2017
    Karina Pires Photography 2

Karina Pires Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits