Best Dream Weddings Reviews

Best Dream Weddings 2
Best Dream Weddings 3

Bhumi · Married on 05/12/2019

Best Wedding Coordinator!!!

My husband and I hired Vanessa to coordinate our South Asian wedding events in Valencia, CA. Vanessa was very courteous, easy to communicate with, organized, and professional throughout the process. She was very knowledgeable about Hindu rituals, our venue, and had a great working relationship with the vendors we hired. She helped us navigate through difficult times when our venue switched our sales manager mid-way through planning. My husband and I were planning our wedding in CA from Chicago and without Vanessa, I don't think it would have been possible. She truly went above and beyond for us and made it to all the meetings we requested her to be present for. Throughout the process, we must have called, texted, and emailed her a million times and she was always so quick to get back to us. Due to her skills and ability, my husband and I were able to enjoy our events without stressing about our vendors, the setup, etc. She swiftly and carefully managed anything and everything that might have arose. Our guests even commented on how organized she was and believe me, she's really that great! She ensured that all of our events ran on time, which is quite difficult to do when most of your guests run on Indian Standard Time. She was calm, cool, and collected throughout the entire process. We're so grateful to have worked with her. She's a genuinely kind person and we would readily hire her again for future events!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Best Dream Weddings's reply:

WOW, thank you so much for such a nice words and for giving me the opportunity of working with you for your special day, it was a truly honor for my team and myself to work with both of you as well as your families. It will be my pleasure to work with you for any future events and I'm sure Ill see you again in another wedding :)

Once again, thank you for trusting us with your wedding!
    Hugs
    Vanessa
  • Andrea

Andrea Kotok · Married on 05/03/2019

True to her name

Vanessa will work hard to ensure your special day flows seamlessly. Her expertise was essential in helping us to understand value and contracts. She kept everything organized and was familiar with traditional Jewish weddings. Her timeline kept everything on point. In short, she took the bulk of the stress out so we could enjoy our day!!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Best Dream Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Annie. All we want, is for our brides to have the most special day of their lives and it really means a lot to me that you had such a magical day.

Hugs
    Vanessa

Nisha Bhupal · Married on 03/30/2019

Vanessa is great

All you can ask for from your wedding coordinator is support and hard work. She provided both and was tremendously nice about al the chaos an Indian wedding brings. We can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Rahul · Married on 05/27/2018

Vanessa and her team did an absolutely FANTASTIC job with our wedding! We were continually impressed by her promptness, by her professionalism, by her familiarity with the official rituals and unofficial secrets of Indian / Hindu weddings, and by her willingness to literally go the extra mile for us in terms of buying small items on our behalf for subsequent reimbursement because Los Angeles was technically a 'destination wedding' for both of us. We were shocked when the entirety of wedding day, even the baraat entrance on a horse, actually ran ahead of schedule thanks to her hard work with coordinating everything. We owe her and her team so so much for making our wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Best Dream Weddings 4
    Best Dream Weddings 5

SILVIA · Married on 05/12/2018

Vanessa, I couldn't thank you enough for your hard work and dedication! Thanks to YOU and the amazing vendors i had, my wedding was absolutely a DREAM COME TRUE! I wouldn't have changed anything, everything was exactly how i pictured my wedding to be! You are the BEST! Again, thank you! Much love - Silvia

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Best Dream Weddings 6

Danielle · Married on 04/21/2018

Vanessa and her team were exceptional at coordinating our wedding reception! We met with Vanessa in November, about 6 months before our wedding; she came highly recommended by a friend who just tied the knot in a wonderfully organized wedding.

Everything fell in place after that first meeting with Vanessa. She offered unlimited correspondence as soon as we signed her up as our coordinator for our reception. She was extremely helpful in recommendations for vendors that we hadn’t finalized. She was fantastic at helping identify opportunities to save money. She took time to meet with us and all the wedding vendors. We were left in awe by her ability to quickly establish order and process among a few of the vendors at one meeting. She is so friendly and easy to talk with. Prior to our grand entrance at the reception, as guests were being ushered from the cocktail hour into the ballroom, we had the opportunity to get some respite in our hotel room. We felt absolute glee upon entering the room. Vanessa had arranged for plates of hors d’oeuvres to be placed in our room waiting for us. Our rumbling tummies were left very satisfied and our energy levels replenished for the long, fun evening!

We received many compliments about the well organized reception. There isn’t a doubt that our Chief Operating Officer, Vanessa, was to thank for those compliments. Our biggest regret was not hiring her to also coordinate our ceremonies. We can’t thank her enough for all that she did to make our reception the success it was.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Best Dream Weddings's reply:

Ohhhh you are so sweet. I can't thank you enough for your trust in my team and I to take care of such a special day. I loved working with you. Thank you so much for the sweet and kind words :)

Nirvi · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing Wedding Coordinator

Vanessa and her team were amazing from the time I booked them! She is so detail oriented and truly understands South Asian Weddings! We had 500+ guests and she handled everyone with utmost professionalism!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Devangi · Married on 04/01/2018

Vanessa was an absolute godsend! I contacted her for day of coordination about 1.5 months before the wedding and honestly I wish I had contacted her earlier and had her plan the entire wedding! I had a Hindu wedding ceremony and Vanessa was very knowledgeable about all the rituals that are involved. The moment I had my first meeting with Vanessa I was able to let go of any stress related to the wedding day because she completely took over. She created a detailed timeline and contacted all my vendors to make sure everyone was on top of everything. We also had some issues with the hotel venue changing management a couple weeks before the wedding and I know this would have been much more stressful if I didn’t have Vanessa to look through the contracts and so forth. I also really appreciated how quickly Vanessa responded to my emails and texts. Honestly you can’t go wrong with hiring Vanessa and her team! They were all a pleasure to work with and everything went very smoothly on the day of my wedding (we were actually on schedule for everything, which says a lot for an indian wedding). Thank you Vanessa for EVERYTHING!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Robin · Married on 12/30/2017

I recently had the pleasure of working with Vanessa on a wedding at our hotel. I have worked with many planners during my hospitality career, and I have to say that Vanessa and her crew were amazing! She was on top of the set-up, the vendors, the bride & groom and she even handled the caterers. I don't know that I have ever had a planner that went so far and above her requirement to execute so flawlessly. She arrived at the hotel very early and stayed until the event ended and her experience and dedication to the bride, groom and both sides of the family spoke to her expertize in handling weddings, but I understand that no event, whether it be a children's party, an anniversary, or a wedding is too large or small for her. I know I speak for my team when I say that we would be thrilled to work with Vanessa and her team anytime!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Swati · Married on 10/14/2017

HIRE VANESSA. Hiring Vanessa and her amazing professional team was the best decision of my entire wedding. I honestly dont think I can express how amazing Vanessa is just in a few words, but she made my wedding perfect. I did not have to worry about anything the weeks leading up to the wedding. If there was a problem with any of vendors, Vanessa handled it. She knew all the indian traditions (better than my family did), her timelines were right on point. She made sure every detail was taken care of and everything was presented nicely. She has great references for vendors if you need any that are reasonably priced and she will never force you to do anything you do not want. My family and I were so relaxed the entire wedding weekend. So many of our guests asked us about Vanessa because everything went so smoothly during the wedding. And if anything did go wrong, I didnt know because Vanessa already took care of it. Her team is very caring and I can say I have made some new friends as well since they are so sweet. Again, hire Vanessa & her team. Your wedding will be perfect and you will be in great hands. She was the best vendor I hired and was so so so organized. In addition, you were able to contact Vanessa at anytime and she got back to you very quickly. She has great advice, she has had years working in the industry, so she knows what to do and what not to do. We also had a vendor that was giving us some trouble when we were on our honeymoon-Vanessa talked to them and handled it and we were able to enjoy our honeymoon.

Again, hire Vanessa. She made my wedding perfect, was so easy to work with. She is great at coordinating and I owe her everything for making our wedding day for our family & friends a dream.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Kate · Married on 08/27/2017

I was referred to Best Dream Weddings by a friend who used them. Vanessa was not only so organized and knowledgeable, but also she was a huge comfort and advocate during this very stressful and exciting time. She went to bat for me with the venue, and confirmed everything for our special day with the vendors. She had great wedding advice, thought of things I had not thought of, and responded to my multiple texts and emails always right away. I would love to hire her again, but as I am planning on being married for a very long time, I am sad I will not be able to. I will recommend her to all of my friends. Also, her assistants she had the day of were all on point and our day was perfect. I didn't have to worry about, or think about anything. This was the easiest vendor to work with!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Gabriela · Married on 08/26/2017

EXELENT !!!! IF I NEED TO DO IT AGAIN, NO DOUBT I WILL HIRE VANESSA!!!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Best Dream Weddings's reply:

AWWWWW, Thank you so much Gabriela. You are both wonderful persons. It was my pleasure be part of your special day.

Gracias :)

Paige · Married on 11/04/2016

I could never say enough wonderful things about Vanessa, she is fantastic to work with! Worth every penny and then some. My husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day, and it was perfect, and that can all be credited to Vanessa and her wonderful team. I would choose to work with her a thousand times over.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Mariana · Married on 10/09/2016

My husband and I got married October 9, 2016 and we decided to hire Vanessa as our month of coordinator. We hired her about two months before our wedding and I must say it was one of the best investments for our wedding. My husband was (and still is) living in Canada while I was living in Los Angeles planning the wedding. It became stressful getting through all the details and communicating with all the vendors on my own so we decided to hire a wedding coordinator to help the rest of the way.

After briefly speaking with her over the phone, her personality, honestly, and knowledge about planning a wedding won me over. Even after our wedding, my husband and I would remark on how it was wonderful having her, here's why:

1) Vanessa spent a considerable amount of time with me during our first meeting to go over all the contracts/details, letting me know what information I needed to get from all my vendors to make sure we're getting what we paid for. She gave detailed homework and made out a rough timeline amoung several other things. She even helped calm my nerves when I told her the lack of professionalism from the make-up artist, reassuring me that if I were to go with another make-up artist she had several recommendations.
    2) Responds to text/emails/calls quickly. Often times, I was the one lagging hahaha.
    3) Gave wonderful advise based on her experience and it always turned out to be the best advise ever! She really knows what she's doing people.
    4) Performance the day of: Vanessa was wonderful. She thought of all the details, communicated with all my vendors, sent out the detailed timeline (which is color coded by the way), and was readily available to put out the fires.
    5) Reasonable prices for everything she does for you- not just helping to coordinate your wedding but also provides emotional support to help ease the stress of all the wedding planning.

Without a doubt, we recommend hiring Vanessa. You won't regret it!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

mark · Married on 09/17/2016

excellent job, very organized.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Meena · Married on 03/26/2016

VANESSA IS WONDERFUL! SHE IS EXTREMELY DETAIL-ORIENTED, HIGHLY ORGANIZED, AND IS GREAT AT MANAGING HER TEAM. She works very hard for her clients. We had Best Dream Weddings (Vanessa) coordinate and plan multiple wedding events on different days. We had an Indian mixed ethnic wedding, which was complicated and involved alot of vendors, but Vanessa didn't miss anything. She is positive, pleasant, and easy to work with. Our wedding was just a month ago and Vanessa did a great job. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Martha · Married on 02/27/2016

Where do I begin with Vanessa and her team? She was very professional and extremely helpful from the moment I met her to the last hour of our wedding. She made my day so smooth. I was able to relax and not worry about a thing. Her assistants we're always there to fulfill every request. I'm so glad Vanessa was part of our day. She's perfect and the best.

Sent on 03/01/2016

We hired Vanessa to be our "day of wedding coordinator" -- and she was great!! Initially we didn't think we needed a coordinator, because we were having a small, casual wedding (about 65 people). But the more I thought about it, the more details seemed to emerge that, as the bride, I didn't want to deal with on my wedding day. I'm so glad we found Vanessa!

She was even available to talk to before the wedding, which was above and beyond what "day of" services she provided. At the wedding, her and her assistant took care of all the details. If there were any problems (and a lot could go wrong with an event with 8+ vendors!), she took care of it and I didn't have to deal with it. Our guests commented about how professional her and her staff were. Again -- I would definitely recommend Vanessa -- her rates are so reasonable, and she is really a professional.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Sandra · Married on 10/24/2015

I will recommend Vanessa and Best Dream Weddings to any bride. Besides the fact that Vanessa is very detailed oriented and highly professional, she also cared a lot about everyone else in the wedding besides me, the bride. Vanessa and her assistants are amazing!! We were able to enjoy our day and have a great time without having to worry about anything at all!!
    Vanessa arrived before any other vendor to the wedding venue, to make sure everything was set up properly and everything was on time (including all the different rental companies we had, which I was a bit worry about them!!) .
    My husband's parents flew in from Germany and Vanessa and her team took care of them wonderfully!! Best Dream Weddings provided me, my husband, and both our families the best wedding we could have possibly dream of! I totally recommend you use their services.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Vidya · event on 05/08/2015

Vanessa Domenech and her team at Best Dream Weddings were absolutely outstanding - flawless execution from start to finish! I planned a large-scale Indian bridal event for a group of women flying in from out of town. Vanessa pieced together every bit of the event from finding each vendor (caterer, event rentals, bartender, servers, henna artists, astrologist, photographer, dance performers, etc.) - every detail was carefully considered, and she took the entire event to new heights I had previously not thought possible. Vanessa was very accommodating to every request and was thoughtful about budget and timing. The flow of the event was seamless, and her staff was very professional. I would absolutely hire Vanessa to plan and execute any event in the future - she is truly a star!

Sent on 05/12/2015

David · event on 04/19/2015

I was very much impressed with the services provided for our Bar Mitzvah celebration. Vanessa did a wonderful job in organizing the reception. My family had a wonderful time and I received many compliments from family members and guests. Her attention to detail allowed us to enjoy ourselves without the distractions of dealing with photographers, musicians etc. etc.Many thanks to Vanessa for a job well done.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Elena · event on 03/14/2015

VANESSA IS BEYOND AMAZING!!!

We hired Vanessa for our anniversary and that is the best investment we could have done. Vanessa and her team are fantastic, paying attention to every detail of the planning process and communicating with me and the vendors amazingly fast. She is a pleasure to work with and went beyond my expectations to make sure I was relax and pampered for the entire event.
    We recommend her and her team to anyone that wants piece of mind.
    Thank you for everything Vanessa.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Chirag · Married on 02/15/2015

Vanessa, was so in-tune with mine and my wife's needs. She had a vision and made it all come to life during our "big day."

If you are looking for someone who is passionate about their work, detail-oriented, and someone who is fun to be around during the entire process of wedding planning and the day itself, well I personally recommend Vanessa and her staff!!

Thanks Vanessa

Sent on 04/22/2015
  • F

Frank · Married on 08/30/2014

You will not find a better wedding coordinator for the biggest day of your life than Vanessa. Look around her prices are very reasonable for all she provides. I feel that Vanessa made our wedding perfect. She pays attention to detail and will make your special day effortless and stress free ! Worth every penny. A dozen people at our wedding asked for her number because they saw how great she was !

Sent on 09/12/2014

Jackie · Married on 08/30/2014

My name is Jackie and I was a bride to be a few weeks ago and I am also a party Planner myself. But one thing I know is that I couldn't of done this without Vanessa and her teams help. I know that a budget for a wedding might get tight at one point but I can guarantee you that Best dream weddings is worth every single penny. Vanessa was a great help she kept in contact with all of our vendors and reviewed all of their contracts, she did a walk-through at the venue at church and was always keeping me informed of everything. the day of coordination was phenomenal we had a venue with 300 guest and Vanessa and her team were able to help all of our guest get seated and cover other details that I had asked for. Vannessa kept both my husband and myself on schedule all day. As a bride I can tell you that Best dream weddings is a stress relief.

Sent on 09/15/2014