3100 E. Cedar Street, Unit 2, Ontario, CA 91761 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About 3D Sounds DJ and Production

3D Sounds has been providing quality DJ services for 14 years! In addition to DJ services, 3D sounds prides itself in providing the best in event production services consisting of, but not limited to, event lighting, video projection, and draping.

Our DJs' knowledge in a wide range of music genres allows for them to perform at ethnic events of all types: South Asian (Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Bengali), Arabic, Persian, Hispanic, and fusion. The soulful blend of music will create the perfect party atmosphere for all of your guests.

Along with a team of skilled DJs to get your party started, 3D Sounds' lighting designers and technicians work with you to create a dream evening of brilliant colors and accents.

Contact 3D Sounds to turn your ordinary event space into an extraordinary event your guests will remember forever!

Follow 3D Sounds DJ and Production on

ww1
3D1

14 Reviews for 3D Sounds DJ and Production

Rahul · Married on 05/27/2018

3D Sounds CRUSHED IT. We had Rohan as our DJ for our sangeet and our wedding reception, and he did an amazing job accommodating all of our last-minute mix requests as well as our song requests for as many 90s songs as possible. When some tenants of the building tried to issue a noise complaint against us even when we had the hall booked and the organizer knew we'd be playing music, he handled everything smoothly and professionally. Amit was our main contact person in the months leading up to the wedding and was super professional and easy to work with and communicate with. Thank you guys again!

Sent on 06/06/2018

R · Married on 04/29/2017

As the groom, the first two important decisions I cared to make was the venue and the DJ. Music is critical to my family and keeping a vibe that is fun, energetic and upbeat is the utmost importance. I’ve met Amit Kotecha on past occasions and his sincerity and acumen were always impressive. He was the first call I made to book a DJ and, honestly, he was my only call. Amit walked us through the entire process and provided a great quote that included DJ, dholi and lighting. I informed him that I might choose another Dholi and that the venue already had lighting. He said, “Not a problem.” He offered to walk the venue with us and reviewed the lighting to ensure it work best based on our design choices. Once he saw that it could, he quickly removed the pricing for lighting and dholi without hesitation. He truly builds trusted relationships.
    As far as the day of, our DJ was Rohan Dosaj. Man was he fantastic. I gave him a list of less than 20 songs that are my wife’s and my favorite. I was worried that the list of songs might not be enough for him to get our taste and play over 8+ hours of music. Boy was I wrong. He not only nailed our taste in music but also managed the crowd’s personality. A Punjabi-guju family wedding with mixture of young and old people did not leave the dance floor for hours. He was excellent and I couldn’t recommend a better DJ. I still have the Shazam tags from our wedding of the great songs he played.
    3D Sounds – Professional, Kind Hearted and EXCELLENT

Sent on 06/21/2017

Rushina · Married on 04/08/2017

3D Sounds did an amazing job at our wedding this past April! Amit initially worked with us to get us started and then Atul and Rishal took over…. picking your DJ/MC for a day like your wedding is a big decision! I knew I’d be nervous from the start but because these guys were so organized and quick in responding to any questions/concerns we had, I soon realized that I had nothing to worry about. I had emailed them all of our entrance songs and songs for choreographed dances, and included a timeline of when to play which one. I let them know what kind of music we wanted them to play on the dance floor and I also sent them a list of specific songs we wanted to hear. They did an excellent job of playing exactly what we wanted! They also put together 2 different slideshows that played in the background during the reception. They made sure to have me preview the slideshow beforehand to see if I wanted to make any changes. I should mention that on the day of, both Atul and Rishal were the ones present and running the entire day as DJs and part MC. These guys were awesome! In addition to playing great music (for the baraat, wedding ceremony, and reception), they did some of the MC-ing and most importantly, they just knew how to keep the energy level high. If you’re picky like me then these guys are the best to cater to whatever you want on your big day! They far exceeded my expectations; I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 05/09/2017

3D Sounds DJ and Production FAQ

• What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Entangled Films
    Entangled Films Wedding Videographers

A great company to work with. We highly recommend !

• 3100 E. Cedar Street, Unit 2 Ontario, 91761 See on map
    Mon- 12:00pm - 7:00pm Tues-Thur- 10:00am - 7:00pm Fri- 10:00am - 4:00pm Sat and Sun by Appointment