3D Sounds DJ and Production Reviews

14 | Ontario, CA

14 Reviews for 3D Sounds DJ and Production

Rahul · Married on 05/27/2018

3D Sounds CRUSHED IT. We had Rohan as our DJ for our sangeet and our wedding reception, and he did an amazing job accommodating all of our last-minute mix requests as well as our song requests for as many 90s songs as possible. When some tenants of the building tried to issue a noise complaint against us even when we had the hall booked and the organizer knew we'd be playing music, he handled everything smoothly and professionally. Amit was our main contact person in the months leading up to the wedding and was super professional and easy to work with and communicate with. Thank you guys again!

Sent on 06/06/2018

R · Married on 04/29/2017

As the groom, the first two important decisions I cared to make was the venue and the DJ. Music is critical to my family and keeping a vibe that is fun, energetic and upbeat is the utmost importance. I’ve met Amit Kotecha on past occasions and his sincerity and acumen were always impressive. He was the first call I made to book a DJ and, honestly, he was my only call. Amit walked us through the entire process and provided a great quote that included DJ, dholi and lighting. I informed him that I might choose another Dholi and that the venue already had lighting. He said, “Not a problem.” He offered to walk the venue with us and reviewed the lighting to ensure it work best based on our design choices. Once he saw that it could, he quickly removed the pricing for lighting and dholi without hesitation. He truly builds trusted relationships.
    As far as the day of, our DJ was Rohan Dosaj. Man was he fantastic. I gave him a list of less than 20 songs that are my wife’s and my favorite. I was worried that the list of songs might not be enough for him to get our taste and play over 8+ hours of music. Boy was I wrong. He not only nailed our taste in music but also managed the crowd’s personality. A Punjabi-guju family wedding with mixture of young and old people did not leave the dance floor for hours. He was excellent and I couldn’t recommend a better DJ. I still have the Shazam tags from our wedding of the great songs he played.
    3D Sounds – Professional, Kind Hearted and EXCELLENT

Sent on 06/21/2017

Rushina · Married on 04/08/2017

3D Sounds did an amazing job at our wedding this past April! Amit initially worked with us to get us started and then Atul and Rishal took over…. picking your DJ/MC for a day like your wedding is a big decision! I knew I’d be nervous from the start but because these guys were so organized and quick in responding to any questions/concerns we had, I soon realized that I had nothing to worry about. I had emailed them all of our entrance songs and songs for choreographed dances, and included a timeline of when to play which one. I let them know what kind of music we wanted them to play on the dance floor and I also sent them a list of specific songs we wanted to hear. They did an excellent job of playing exactly what we wanted! They also put together 2 different slideshows that played in the background during the reception. They made sure to have me preview the slideshow beforehand to see if I wanted to make any changes. I should mention that on the day of, both Atul and Rishal were the ones present and running the entire day as DJs and part MC. These guys were awesome! In addition to playing great music (for the baraat, wedding ceremony, and reception), they did some of the MC-ing and most importantly, they just knew how to keep the energy level high. If you’re picky like me then these guys are the best to cater to whatever you want on your big day! They far exceeded my expectations; I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Britney · Married on 10/24/2015

Amit and his team did a phenomenal job this weekend at our wedding in Palm Springs, CA. We had 2 separate events within a total of 4 individual locations on-site, and the overall production and setup of the sound, lighting and more!

From the beginning of our planning process, Amit was extremely helpful giving us suggestions for design of certain aspects of the events as well as giving us a huge variety of music choices to play for both events.

Since it was a mixed ethnic crowd, Amit did a great job combining the best of both Traditional Indian and Contemporary American styles for the decor and the music.

Overall, our wedding would not have been anywhere near as amazing had it not been for Amit and the 3D Sounds team!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Vidhi · Married on 09/06/2015

They were great to work with. Quick to reply to emails! Flexible with any music you want.

Sent on 12/09/2015

It's been 3 months since my wedding and I still have people calling me to tell me how amazing our wedding DJ was. They said they'd never had that much fun dancing anywhere else. Nick played a great variety of Hindi music as well as fun English songs... I would highly recommend 3D Sounds for any event! They do an amazing job on lighting as well. They turn a simple room into a fancy ballroom for receptions.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Mamta · Married on 09/21/2013

I am so glad that I hired Amit and 3D sounds for my wedding. The music and lighting was perfect. I really enjoyed working with Amit who was receptive to all my ideas and worked with my budget. He has a ton of lighting and music equipment and can almost do anything. 3D sounds was very professional. On the day of the wedding, they played ALL my music requests and were very timely. For any event, they are my number one choice for DJ and lighting!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Anuja · Married on 03/16/2013

3D Sounds is a one-stop shop for all your music and lighting needs. In fact, they can be a one-stop shop for your wedding in general! Amit is so well-known, well-connected, and well-respected in the industry, that he can give recommendations and referrals to every type of vendor you may need for the wedding. He can suggest venues to fit your needs, and he can even connect you with special linen providers.

Amit is one of the most professional DJs in the area, and very reliable. He is flexible with your vision and can make anything a reality. A dull room can be amazingly beautiful with his knowledge of lighting. Accents on centerpieces can really bring all the decorations in the room together. At my wedding reception (and my sister's a year before), Amit played music until the very last moment. People would not leave the dance floor, so the music kept going. Even when the lights came on, the music kept going!!!

The best thing is that Amit really loves his job and you can see it in his conversations and his end product. It's important to work with someone who not only loves what they do, but also loves to make it the most special event for you!

Sent on 03/29/2013

Shawn · Married on 02/23/2013

Amit, Nishanth and the entire 3D sounds crew made sure that all aspects of sounds and lighting was covered from A-Z. I would use them for ANY event and would recommend them to EVERYONE. Amit is an AMAZING DJ and knows how to keep the party going!! Wish we had more time at the venue but unfortunately the police came at 2am and closed it down!!

Sent on 04/04/2013

Aparna · Married on 09/29/2012

We looked and met with several DJs before deciding on 3D Sounds for our wedding. We like the fact that they were very well known and highly reputable. We met with Amit directly and right off the bat he was very easy to talk to and flexible with everything we wanted. Throughout the entire planning process he was always available to make changes. Even coming up to the wedding he met with us several times to work out the details. At the wedding itself, the baarat and ceremony music were perfect. The sound system and flow were good. At the reception, the DJ was very flexible with our music (as our timeline changed) and he just went with it. We would recommend 3D Sounds to anyone planning a wedding, especially an Indian one.

Sent on 01/28/2013

Anita · Married on 09/01/2012

Amit is SO professional and easy to work with. He not only was our DJ and played amazing music at our reception (the dance floor was packed) but he also played the dol for my husband's baraat and everyone was raving about him. He did an incredible job with our lighting - we had so many compliments. He also helped us find vendors for our dance floor and draping. I really enjoyed working with him and he was an essential part to our wedding weekend.

Sent on 09/20/2012

Vivek · Married on 09/03/2016

Amit was really awesome to work with to set up the event and Rohan was an exceptional DJ. The reason I chose 3D sounds was because I wanted both Indian and American music to be played at our wedding and that's exactly what was delivered. We had 2 ceremonies - 1 Hindu and 1 American and having a DJ who could do both really made the decision easy. 3D sounds also put together the lights for the venue and those were phenomenal too. All in all we were very pleased with the music, the lighting, and the hands off feel. It just felt seamless working with them and I recommend them. They know what they're doing and will give you what you want.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Saloni · Married on 11/22/2013

We are very happy we hired Amit and 3D sounds for our wedding. They offer a wide selection of services and were easy to work with. Amit was very professional, flexible, and helped worked within our budget. The lighting was beautiful and the music selection was awesome, including a lot of our favorite tracks. We and our guests had a memorable fun night dancing until the very end!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Kavita · Married on 07/06/2012

3.0

3D Sounds provided the lighting and DJ services for my wedding this past weekend and they were excellent! I booked their service through Amit and he was very helpful and responsive during the planning process. He was willing to drive out to my neighborhood and meet with me in person several times. Nishant was a great MC at my wedding. He was very organized and played all the music I requested. I got a lot of very positive comments from my wedding guests about the DJ. The lighting was absolutlely beautiful. 3D Sounds my not be the lowest price, but they have really great quality service.

Sent on 07/11/2012