Bennett Caterers

Bennett Caterers 5
Bennett Caterers 6
Bennett Caterers 7

Kianna · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Wow! What an amazing experience working with Bennett Caterers.

Ms. Joanne did an amazing job catering our wedding! My husband and I decided on a wedding just TWO months before the wedding date. Ms, Joanne made it happen! The menu, drinks, deserts, were amazing! All of our guests LOVED the food. BC puts a generous amount of food on each of the plates. The staff/waiters are so sweet and helpful. We had passed around appetizers during our cocktail hour that were delicious. For dinner we had an amazing combination of some of my husbands and I's favorite foods. Ms. Joanne made a special punch and everyone kept asking for the recipe. I loved it! This was by far the best experience I have ever had with a catering company. The table decor came out beautifully and I thoroughly enjoyed my interactions with Ms. Joanne (I call her a magician because she made the impossible... POSSIBLE). I highly recommend!

Bennett Caterers 8

Carmella · Married on 12/13/2018

Bennett Caterers are Excellent!

The food was delicious. All of our guests commented on how good the food and service was. They enjoyed all of the appetizers and the dinner buffet. Joanne especially made sure all of our needs were met. She kept in touch and was always available to answer our questions. Even when we were searching for a baker at the last minute for our wedding cake, she provided a referral that was wonderful. Also, the staff was amazing. The table setup was beautiful and the wait staff were very professional. Our wedding reception at Oxon Hill Manor on Dec 13, 2018, was amazing and I highly recommend Bennett Caterers! We are still receiving comments about the food. Would definitely use them again.

Jessica Liles · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent customer experience

Mrs. Joann & her team did an wonderful job for our reception. The food was amazing & all our guest loved it. We will definitely use this company again for future events!

Bennett Caterers 9

Award

Bennett Caterers FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 10.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, Korean, Latin American, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables