10901 Indian Head Hwy Suite 200, Fort Washington, MD 20744 Map · Phone number

Bennett Caterers 5
Bennett Caterers 6
Bennett Caterers 7

Stephanie · Getting married on 06/30/2020

Joanne and her staff are awesome!! Food was awesome and plentiful!! I would recommend Bennett Caterers to EVERYONE!! Love those greens!!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Kianna · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Wow! What an amazing experience working with Bennett Caterers.

Ms. Joanne did an amazing job catering our wedding! My husband and I decided on a wedding just TWO months before the wedding date. Ms, Joanne made it happen! The menu, drinks, deserts, were amazing! All of our guests LOVED the food. BC puts a generous amount of food on each of the plates. The staff/waiters are so sweet and helpful. We had passed around appetizers during our cocktail hour that were delicious. For dinner we had an amazing combination of some of my husbands and I's favorite foods. Ms. Joanne made a special punch and everyone kept asking for the recipe. I loved it! This was by far the best experience I have ever had with a catering company. The table decor came out beautifully and I thoroughly enjoyed my interactions with Ms. Joanne (I call her a magician because she made the impossible... POSSIBLE). I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Bennett Caterers 8

Terri · Married on 04/20/2019

The Greatest

Where to start. This caterer was a godsend. We had to switch venues due to our guest list size and they were more than willing to travel with us to our new venue. They helped us create our wedding day time line, and called regularly to make sure we were on schedule with the planning process. My husband and I are first responders and without even asking they threw in the salmon option for free. She helped me pick out our colors, offered an abstract and a pop of color for the tables too! The week leading up to our wedding she checked in, came to see the venue, had everything dropped off the night before and worked with my mom on setting things up the next day, they even brought these gold plates to help balance the table our with the centerpieces I made. Y’all when I tell you the food was banging....it’s been 6 weeks since we got married and every time I see one of our guest they rave about the food. It was authentic, southern cooking as promised. I will never use another company for an event again, Bennet Catering has a customer and a friend for life! You will not regret hiring this company y’all!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Award

Bennett Caterers FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 10.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, Korean, Latin American, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables