10361 State Highway 110 N, Tyler, TX 75704 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 1 to 200
Availability Check your date

About Belle Vue

Come let us take you away to the event you have always dreamed of having. We provide you with the beauty of East Texas scenery nestled atop 25 acres. View the rolling hills for miles while looking through the lavish glass walls that will make you feel like you are free with plenty of space and lighting. Sit outdoors on the spacious porch and take in the view and fresh air, or choose to do both with our retractable glass doors! Or decide to be a PART of the setting while you have your event outdoors. At Belle Vue, whichever you decide, we provide!

1301064113173261416169264476912979592153457n
1250728312444872122341532874246000774253943n

2 Reviews for Belle Vue

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/11/2018

I booked this venue for my March 2018 wedding. So far, I have been very impressed with the owners and venue! It is a beautiful place and the owners have been fantastic. Jennifer, the owner, is so kind and she has been in contact with me several times since I booked. I look forward to working with this venue more and I can't wait for my wedding!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Michael · Married on 10/20/2017

0.4
      0.5

I've had a terrible experience with this place recently. Under the contract the owner holds the right to refund all of the money or 50%. I spoke with them within the timeline on the contract and let them know we would have to cancel. I also told them we would still plan on using them in the future. I didn't tell them my entire situation because quite frankly its hard to speak about. A family member has fallen ill and might not make it to the wedding date, not only that but having family from out of state come to the wedding and then a funeral (or vise versa) is very hard. I just let them know we needed to cancel and they wouldn't give us the full amount back even when to contract said they could. It's apparent they only care about money and not making future memories or their customers happy. I even paid for everything in full months before the deadline stated in the contract. I know I won't return here at all now or ever in the future. It's left a bad taste in my mouth and after pleading with them for my full amount back they decided that 50% would be good enough for them. Learn from my mistake, don't go here. The owner will belittle you and make you feel bad for following the contract.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Belle Vue's reply:

1)You NEVER once mentioned a family emergency or illness. It was hard for you to speak of, but you told millions of people on this review, instead of us. You were never belittled, even when you got upset and threatened to give us bad reviews. We upheld our commitment to you. 2)We spent several hours with you on planning your wedding and even purchased additional lighting at no cost to you. 3)We saved a date for your wedding for over a year,potentially losing thousands of dollars for your date. 4)I received a text message from your fiancé saying the wedding was canceled. This was concerning because we didn't know if anything was wrong, We called to make sure there were no special concerns or circumstances. At that point, we were told you just needed to cancel for a while and that you would have the wedding next year. Believing that to be the case, we...
    A) offered to reschedule the date with no penalty, loss of deposit, or any other money. YOU declined.
    B)offered a voucher in the FULL amount so you lost NO money. YOU declined.C)We offered to refund the 50% You signed and accepted in accordance with a legal binding contract. At that time, you became angry and threatened to give us bad reviews if everything was not refunded, at which time, you were reminded that you had indeed signed at contract stating that we may refund 50% of the money, and would have even given you 100% in the case of a family emergency. This review was THEN, the very first I heard of any family emergency. It would be easier just to say that, rather than to go out of your way to register for this review and take the time to make up things that weren't true. This is a complete fallacy and slander. I do have the contract and text to show. You were never demeaned forfollowing the contract or for any other reason. You chose not to have your wedding. Regardless of your complete falsification of this story, we appreciated your business and we are saddened that it has come to this point.

Belle Vue FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December

• 10361 State Highway 110 N Tyler, 75704 See on map
    903376-1817 (Phone number)
    2056398877 (Other Phone Number)