1851 Turbeville Road, Dallas, TX 75065 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Olana by Walters Wedding Estates

The Olana, formerly known as Champ D’Or, is a luxurious wedding venue located in Dallas, Texas. This new addition to the Walters Wedding Estates family boasts a gorgeous mansion built on a beautiful 40-acre estate. Couples and their guests will experience French baroque architecture, lush landscaping, a tennis court, an indoor and outdoor pool, and more. The Olana looks forward to setting up a consultation to discuss your dream wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can host up to 275 guests at this opulent wedding venue. You can have your outdoor ceremony on their Front or Back Terrace or inside the Solarium. The Front Terrace boasts an abundance of natural light, and their mansion, built as an homage to the Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte in Paris, will serve as your backdrop. Their Back Terrace is an intimate setting, featuring manicured lawns and the ornate architecture of their mansion. The Solarium is the perfect blank canvas and offers grand windows, natural light, and gleaming chandeliers.

For your reception, you and your loved ones can dine and dance the night away in the venue's breathtaking Solarium. The French-inspired mansion itself also boasts a grand, hand-carved spiral staircase, an elegant foyer, marble floors, a gold-plated elevator, and a beautiful tea room, modeled after New York’s Tavern on the Green.

The Olana offers all-inclusive packages, so you can take care of every detail in one place. Their spacious, private suites allow you and your wedding party to have ample space to get dressed and relax before your festivities commence. Their experienced staff will assist with setup and cleanup, allowing you to sit back and enjoy your special day. A rehearsal and portrait time is included in the rental fee, along with a variety of elegant furniture that you can use as you see fit. Tables, chairs, and linens are also included, as well as plenty of parking for your guests. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• Bar services
  • Outside vendors
  • Pet friendly
  • WiFi

Other Services
In addition to hosting your ceremony and reception, this one-of-a-kind wedding venue is also happy to host your wedding luncheon. Your loved ones can shower you with well-wishes with an elegant soiree in the venue's pool house before you say “I do.” Additional events they will host include:

• Anniversary party
  • Elopements
  • Micro weddings
  • Portrait Sessions (bridal, engagement, senior photos, family photos)
  • Bridal/wedding shower

24 Reviews for The Olana by Walters Wedding Estates

• Danyelle

Danyelle Choice · Getting married on 02/07/2022

Choice Wedding

This is going to be a little lengthy, but necessary. My wedding planner suggested this venue to us back in 03/2019. We were able to view and walk the property at that time. We booked our original date for 5/2/2020. The process was easy and everything was thoroughly explained to us by Alex. Taking our engagement photos and my bridal photos at the venue was easy and I had no issues.

Now, Covid did make us reschedule our date. I believe the venue did an exceptional job with the options given. Understand, weddings from April to May 10 were asked to reschedule and were given the available dates. We chose July 26 which was a Sunday even though our original date was a Saturday. We had a credit because of this and we were able to upgrade and have the ceremony on the 3rd floor in the Ballroom. No biggie to us, we understood the circumstances and they were trying their best to get everyone accommodated. I believe it is very distasteful for any bride to have asked the venue to reschedule another bride so they could have their date. ALSO, THERE IS NO PREMIUM COST DEPENDING ON THE SEASON, which is under another review. Holiday may be extra but not because of what season we're in.

Our wedding day was everything I could have dreamed of. Melissa was wonderful and very prompt at responding to my emails. She made sure everything I asked for was provided. I literally have no complaints whatsoever with my experience. Having my wedding at The Olana was a dream come true. Yes, it may be considered pricey but trust me you are getting what you pay for. We had a guest count of 80. Venue was over $15k, which included food and alcohol. We viewed almost 10 other venues and NONE offered no where near what The Olana offered for almost the same price; very worth it to me. Everyone raved about the food and how well it was seasoned. There were some that even went back for seconds. I received good feedback about the bartender that night as well. Unfortunately, I never had the chance to go to the bar because my husband and I were served all night :)

The venue is spacious, beyond spacious really so social distancing was not a problem. There were sanitizing stations throughout the venue as well. All of my guests were not only appreciative for the invite to the wedding but also for allowing them to experience such a wonderful and beautiful place. If you're thinking about having your wedding here, I'd say go for it.

Again, thank you to Melissa, Alex and the rest of The Olana Staff.

Sent on 08/12/2020
  • Martania

Martania · Married on 09/16/2020

#Thewhitekindoflove

From the moment I started the planning process they were there to answer any questions that I had . Melissa and Alex were perfect . They were easy to work with and very flexible with any changes that I had . I had an amazing experience. The day of my wedding they catered to my bridal party every needs!!! I wish I could go back and do it all over again.

Sent on 09/17/2020

The Olana by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Martania! We're glad you found our staff easy to work with and that you had a great experience! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you all and we couldn't imagine a more perfect day! Wishing you both all the best - congratulations!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Olana by Walters Wedding Estates FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Glassware
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Furniture
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access

• 1851 Turbeville Road Dallas, TX, 75065 See on map
    940-314-4850 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Olana by Walters Wedding Estates)