Emily Chappell Photography

Dallas, TX View map Visit website
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Emily Chappell Photography is a wedding photography company based in Dallas, Texas that creates romantic and timeless images for joyful couples. With five years of experience photographing weddings both domestically and internationally, they will help you create and preserve lasting memories.

The team at Emily Chappell Photography knows that every wedding is personal and unique in its own way, and they are here to help you cherish each moment. With a professional approach and crisp quality, they will produce bright and vibrant photos that stand out from the crowd. The photographers value each relationship that they have with their clients, making sure that they feel comfortable and at ease. They will deliver a collection of images that are heartfelt, authentic and candid. Services include:

• On-location engagement session
  • Day-of coverage
  • Expert editing and retouching
  • Digital images in online gallery
  • Print release
  • Print products
  • Bridal session
  • Destination weddings
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

• Madison
    Madison H. Getting married on 01/07/2022

Amazing Wedding Experience During Covid!!!!

I HIGHLY recommend Emily Chappell and her amazing team!!! Emily was incredible from the very beginning. I had such a blast getting to know her and she is very responsive and oh so friendly! My husband and I had a blast during our engagement shoot- and my husband actually admitted he had fun!!!

We were not expecting a pandemic to hit during the months leading up to our wedding, but Emily was in constant communication with us and encouraged us through the craziness of planning a wedding during a pandemic.

Then came my bridals to which Emily, once again, was fantastic and we truly had such a fun day with her! She kept me laughing all day long. Zero stress working with Emily...ALL FUN!!

And then came the big day. Emily was timely, professional, and kept to the schedule with such an amazing and fun attitude. Her and her team worked incredibly well with our very large wedding party! She captured our day so perfectly and we will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives.

When it comes to needing a photographer, look no further than Emily Chappell. Not only was she an amazing photographer to work with, I also gained a friend during the process. I can't brag on her enough!!! :) We are forever thankful for Emily and her team!!!
    Rlong Married on 05/03/2021

Emily is fantastic!

Emily and her team did an excellent job on my daughter's wedding - from the bridals to the morning of to the actual ceremony and reception - Emily captured the memories! Besides Emily's great eye for detail and beauty and her strong abilities as a photographer, we hardly knew she and her team were there. Thank you! When our minds can't remember every detail, we will remember through your photos.

Emily Chappell Photography's reply:

Renee, thank you so much for sharing such kind words about your experience working with me! It means the world! I loved getting to meet you and your family and cannot wait to deliver beautiful photos from your daughter (and new son-in-law)'s special day!
  • Morgan
    Morgan E. Married on 12/11/2020

A pleasure to work with

Emily Chappell Photography did both our engagement and wedding photos. My husband and I are THE most awkward when it comes to taking photos and yet somehow Emily managed to not only make it feel effortless but also make the photos look flawless. When I first started wedding planning I was beyond overwhelmed. I had a vision, but no clue where to start. Emily not only recommended some amazing vendors, but also put us in contact with them. She loves what she does and it shines through in her work.

Emily Chappell Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan and Adam! What an absolute delight to have gotten to know you two better, and to have been your wedding photographer! You two are a dream couple! Thank you for trusting me to be your wedding photographer!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

La Cour Venue La Cour Venue Historic Weddings

We LOVE Emily Chappell! Her photography work is gorgeous, and captures the moment perfectly. She is so kind-hearted, professional and cares for each of her clients whole heartedly. We're always excited to have her at La Cour Venue! Check out her beautiful images.

The River Road and Jasmine Houses and Gardens The River Road and Jasmine Houses and Gardens Park & Outdoor Weddings

We have loved working with Emily Chappell! Her work is always amazing, she is professional, and we highly recommend her to any bride!

Cotton Rouge and Company Cotton Rouge and Company Wedding Hair & Makeup

I absolutely love working with Emily! She's so easy to work with! Super professional but still fun and energetic and the photos are always absolutely stunning!!! I'd recommend her any day!

633 W. Davis Street Suite #302 Dallas, TX, 75208
Location of (Emily Chappell Photography)

Emily Chappell Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Emily Chappell Photography include in the starting price?

Emily Chappell Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Emily Chappell Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Emily Chappell Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Emily Chappell Photography offer?

Emily Chappell Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Emily Chappell Photography offer?

Emily Chappell Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Emily Chappell Photography offer for wedding events?

Emily Chappell Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Emily Chappell Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Emily Chappell Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding