Rabbit Run Lane, Glenmoore, PA 19343 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bella's Desserts

Welcome to Bella’s Desserts an artisan dessert company located in Chester County, Pennsylvania.

We are thrilled to offer wedding cakes, specialty cakes, and unique desserts to the discerning customer!  From small and large wedding cakes, to cupcakes, mini desserts, and edible favors, we offer desserts that are unavailable anywhere else in our area!  We offer vegan, dairy free and gluten free cakes and cupcakes.

We also offer custom cookies, perfect for showers and favors!  Come see our website today!

Follow Bella's Desserts on

• the flour child
  • Sugar Dusted Bakers
  • Blended Bakery
389d957486d24a43 Bas relief wedding cake
Horizontally Textured Rustic Wedding Cake with Fresh Flowers
Horizontally Textured Rustic Wedding Cake with Fresh Flowers
Water color drips with a pleated base in Pantone's 2017 colors of the year, Hazelnut and Pale...
Jasper Wedgwood Wedding Cake
Jasper Wedgwood Wedding Cake
A small two tier wedding cake with piped texture and sugar petals
A small two tier wedding cake with piped texture and sugar petals
A 4 tiered rustic texture buttercream cake with succulents
A 4 tiered rustic texture buttercream cake with succulents
Rustic wedding dessert table.  Cupcakes and 3 small cakes.
Rustic wedding dessert table. Cupcakes and 3 small cakes.
Neverland Themed Watercolor Cake - Can be colored to match your event - Mixed edible media
Naked wedding cake with cream cheese and jam filling surrounded with fresh berries
Small Naked Cake With Berries
Small Naked Cake With Berries
Two tiered wedding cake with sugar cherry blossoms and chocolate branches.
Two tiered wedding cake with sugar cherry blossoms and chocolate branches.
Three tiered wedding cake with ribbon and fresh flowers, set in a state park.
Three tiered wedding cake with ribbon and fresh flowers, set in a state park.
Wedding Dress cake.  This 4 tiered cake was designed using details from the bridal gown.
Wedding Dress cake. This 4 tiered cake was designed using details from the bridal gown.
Fondant cut-outs.  Blue fondant background with chocolate fondant cut-out branches.
Fondant cut-outs. Blue fondant background with chocolate fondant cut-out branches.
Dots and bows.  This unique cake with hand piped dots and sugar bow, and ribbon.
Dots and bows. This unique cake with hand piped dots and sugar bow, and ribbon.
Dogwood wedding cake.  Sugar dogwood flowers with chocolate branches and ribbon border.
Dogwood wedding cake. Sugar dogwood flowers with chocolate branches and ribbon border.
Tiny bubbles, all buttercream!
Tiny bubbles, all buttercream!
Strawberry gift box cake.  Fondant covered with hand painting and chocolate dipped strawberries.
Strawberry gift box cake. Fondant covered with hand painting and chocolate dipped strawberries.
Simple Fall Wedding Cake
Simple Fall Wedding Cake
Fall Leaves Wedding Cake
Fall Leaves Wedding Cake
Roses at twilight.
Roses at twilight.
Completely organic wedding cake with natural coloring and sugar leaves and branches.
6 different cake for this beautiful design set in an historic building.
6 different cake for this beautiful design set in an historic building.
Rustic cupcake display on a stand that the groom built for his bride, decorated with heirloom china.
175 cupcakes make up this beautiful cupcake tower, topped with a 6" chocolate ganache covered cake.
Small cupcake tower where nature was the theme.
Small cupcake tower where nature was the theme.
Tree stump groom's cake with plaid interior

38 Reviews for Bella's Desserts

• Jolene

Jolene Fisher · Married on 08/22/2020

Best cake ever!!!!!!

Our wedding cake was perfect!!!! Lauren did a 3 layer white birch tree cake for our rustic outdoor wedding reception that had 3 different flavors. Our guests loved the cake and couldn’t stop talking about how tasty and how dense the cake was. My husband and I also loved the icing! There’s something about the flavors/ingredients she used that made it different than other cakes which you can tell when you eat it. I would highly recommend booking Bella desserts! If I could go back I honestly would have ordered more desserts from her!
    Lauren also was amazing through out the process and answered all my questions and emails. She also still was able to give us a cake tasting with covid 19 restrictions occurring and delivered our cake to our reception!
    We can’t wait for our one year anniversary cake!!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Bella's Desserts's reply:

Thank you so much Jolene for letting me a part of your wedding day, you were so easy to work with! Best wishes to you both!
  • Katie

Katie Ferrara · Married on 11/09/2019

Highlight of the Day!

We met with Lauren as she was very local to our home and the reception venue. The tasting was perfect and she was so easy to work with. On the day of the wedding she delivered and set up the cake and cupcakes and then sent me a text message to let me know it was all set.

The cake/cupcakes were the highlight of the day. Every single person I talked to made sure to tell me how delicious they were. I honestly have never had cake so good. We will definitely be using her for others events in the future!

Sent on 02/26/2020

Jk G · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely Outstanding!!

Our experience with Bella's Desserts couldn't have gone any smoother. From our first communication with Lauren to her follow-up Congratulations afterward, she was the utmost professional and so responsive. We loved all the options from which we could choose for our wedding cake, from design to cake, filling and frosting. We ultimately combined a few styles from some of her other cakes to create our beauty and it was not only a focal point at our wedding but it was one of the most moist, delicious cakes I've ever eaten. I would not hesitate to order again or refer all my friends and family - she does great work! Many thanks, Lauren, for making that part of our wedding planning such a breeze and for the awesome confection!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Bella's Desserts's reply:

Karen,

Thank you so much for letting me be small part of your wedding day! What beautiful words, and I hope to see you for your anniversary!

Best wishes,

Lauren

Bella's Desserts FAQ

$ 5.00
    $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.50
  • What services do your prices include?
    Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Cutters
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bella's Desserts 1
    50% off Tasting discount
    Receive 50% off our tasting fee (a $15.00 value!). Mention this deal on Wedding Wire, and pay only $15.00 for your tasting!

• K&E Bridal Consultants Wedding Planners

Hope to work with your service soon.

• A Platinum Affair, LLC
    A Platinum Affair, LLC Wedding Planners

Bella's cakes are the best I have tasted in a very long time. The icing was light and delicious and the cake was moist. The best thing is that her prices are resaonable. I will be reccomending several of my clients to Bella's. I would definitely be getting my next cake from Bella's.

• Rabbit Run Lane Glenmoore, 19343 See on map
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Bella's Desserts)