1351 Falling Star Avenue, Westlake Village, CA 91362 Map · Phone number

About Bella Vita Events

Bella Vita Events is an award winning, full service event-planning company in Los Angeles. We specialize in high-end private & celebrity parties, large scale corporate events, weddings, live productions, and everything in between. With a boutique approach to innovative event planning, the experience with Bella Vita Events will be fun, fresh and on budget.

Follow Bella Vita Events on

Bella Vita Events 1
Bella Vita Events 2

Keri Lieberman · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Personalized Service!

Deborah and her team were the best! From start to finish they made my daughter's wedding a top priority! We felt taken care of every step of the way. Deborah even organized the rehearsal when no one from the church was there to help. She is a true gem and we felt comfortable leaving all the minute details of the day to her. She is highly organized! If something went wrong on the day, I was not aware of it thanks to Deborah and her team. I highly recommend Bella Vita Events!

Sent on 10/16/2019
    Bella Vita Events 3
    Bella Vita Events 4
  • Melissa

Melissa Casillas · Married on 07/27/2019

Be a Guest at your Event!

I do not have enough good words to say about Deborah, Mindy, Sara, and the rest of the Bella Vita team.

When we sat down for our initial interview, Deborah and Mindy told us that their mission was to make us guests at our event. Without a doubt, they delivered. Our wedding day was smooth and flawless; if there was a problem, I know nothing of it! I had no hesitations handing over the reins, having full faith that my team knew me, my style, and could make decisions on my behalf.

From the beginning, Deborah assured both me and my mom with her organized and professional manner. She walked us through each step of the planning process and assisted in budgeting, contracts, vendor recommendations, and the overall design of our event.

During our wedding, Deborah was by my side, making sure we got ready in a timely manner, while creating small moments for me to take a breath and drink some water. Meanwhile, Sara manned the groomsmen ensuring that everyone was where they needed to be. Each team member kept us cool, calm, and constantly updated. I never felt stressed.

During all of this. They managed to execute food service, keep the event on schedule, and collect and number each of our gifts- ending with packing everything up and loading it into a designated car to be taken home.

Bella Vita helped us have the perfect wedding day, and I am so thankful to have had them with me. Thank you ladies!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Krislyn · Married on 04/20/2019

AMAZING experience with Bella Vita!

We had the most beautiful and breathtaking destination wedding in Malibu and can't thank the Bella Vita team enough for their flawless execution on the day of! Everything went unbelievably smoothly and we did not have to stress one single bit. Credit definitely goes to Deborah, Mindy and Sara who were all James Bond-esque commandos in the background, and we're sure, much like the duck swimming, although everything was serene on the surface, they must have had to furiously peddle under the water on our special day! We really did feel like guests at our own wedding, knowing that we can trust them to make sound decisions on our behalf and take care of everything behind the scenes.

Before we went with Bella Vita, we actually interviewed quite the number of wedding planners. As we live in Chicago, it was critical for us to have a wedding planner on the ground. Through our initial phone call, Deborah was able to win us over with her professionalism, well-informed advice and expertise in the field. From the very beginning, Deborah and Mindy worked out our budget, recommended vendors, answered lots of our specific questions and always made great suggestions to point us in the right direction.

During the whole process of working with them for over a year, they sent holiday cards and follow-up emails to keep us in check. They also graciously helped us receive our packages and took a note of everything delivered -- and trust me, this was a tumultuous task as we did not get any rentals for wedding stationary.

Leading up to the wedding day, they helped us with drafting diagrams, seating plans, guest directory, pre-ceremony / ceremony / reception timelines and even personally handled all the vendor blasts / calls. This was all on top of answering my constant non-stop bridezilla queries.

On the wedding day, I was so blessed that these planners took such great care of me. I could not eat a single bite due to the hectic schedules but Deborah made sure my bridesmaids and I had food in the changing room, helped me get change into my reception dress and gave us frequent updates so that we knew how much time we had left before we had to get going. I was so impressed at how she handled everything with calmness and composure!

Thanks to the Bella Vita team's hard work, many of our guests said that this was one of the most beautiful and incredibly moving weddings they've ever attended. All this could not have happened without their help. I cannot recommend them enough!! Thank you a million times over Deborah, Mindy and Sara!!

Sent on 04/30/2019