Bella Vita Events Reviews

11 | Westlake Village, CA

11 Reviews for Bella Vita Events

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

It’s hard to know where to begin when reviewing the Bella Vita Girls – Deborah and Mindy! From our first meeting I knew I was in good hands. They are both so professional, organized and thoughtful it feels like you are planning your wedding with a best friend you’ve known for years.
    They went above and beyond to make sure my fiancé and I felt totally comfortable with our wedding planning process and schedule for the day of. At the wedding everything went so smoothly – you really do feel like a guest at your own event – and they were always close by should we need anything. They handled every situation with grace and I knew that not only were my guests well taken care of but the venue staff and all of my vendors had an organized vision of the entire evening thanks to their forethought and scheduling!
    I could not imagine my wedding day without Deborah and Mindy from putting my entire family and wedding party at ease to going over all my storage bins of decorations and keepsakes before and after the big day to make sure everything was put away and accounted for. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Bella Vita – you will not regret booking them for your big day or event!

Eva · Married on 08/05/2017

Bella Vita Events went above and beyond to create the wedding of my dreams this past month. Deborah and Mindy are so kind, professional, and caring. Their attention to detail and ability to execute every idea and vision is just amazing. They were there every step of the way. I cannot thank them enough!

Angela · Married on 05/13/2017

I LOVED working with Deborah and Mindy of Bella Vita Events! Hands down, the BEST wedding coordinators you will find in Southern California! With over 15 years of experience Deborah is a true visionary, professional, she keeps up with modern times, stylish, and will ensure that you have the best wedding. Mindy is extremely knowledgeable being that she was recently married herself, friendly, stays on top of communication, helps you budget, and ensures that you have the best vendors working together as a team for your big day. They are a powerful team to bring your wedding vision alive! I can't thank them enough for helping me with one of the biggest days of my life! Everything was literally perfect and I did NOT stress one time on the day of my wedding. They ran a tight ship the day of to ensure that everything ran smoothly, and it did!

Amy · Married on 09/03/2016

Working with Bella Vita Events was one of the best wedding planning decisions I made.

Deborah and Mindy are professional, accommodating, genuine, and truly on top of the wedding planning game. After I picked out my venue, I needed a month of/day of coordinator. Bella Vita Events was recommended as they have worked with my venue numerous times.

After my initial meeting with Deborah and Mindy, I immediately knew I was in good hands. I had met with other coordinators, but Bella Vita Events really stood out to me. I could tell that they're not only professional, but have years of experience.

As I had moved to the West Coast about a year before my wedding, I didn't really know how to find all of the vendors. Bella Vita was very helpful. They helped me make decisions and secure superb vendors. Also they were patient and accommodating. I am very indecisive and because I felt like I had a lot of time until my wedding, I did lag here and there. Regardless of that, Mindy and Deborah made sure I was on track and was very understanding.

Bella Vita made the planning process much easier. But I do have to note, the best part about Bella Vita was the day of! Deborah and team were so professional. Thanks to them, my wedding went smoothly with almost no hiccups. Whether it's something small or big, there will be things that don't go as planned. For me? Everything went smoothly because I had Deborah and the team with me. I did not have to stress about anything other than truly enjoying the best day of my life.

Highly recommend Bella Vita Events if you are a newly engaged bride looking to make your perfect day come to life!

Henry · Married on 08/05/2016

For our wedding, one of our best decisions was to worked with Bella Vita events. Deborah James is the consummate professional in wedding planning. She has years of experience in this field and performs wedding planning like an art form, with an unparalleled passion like she is performing God's work. She is easy and fun to work with, very responsive, and extremely reliable.

Deborah and Mindy have their system down like clockwork -- they are extremely proactive and prepared. They have their worksheets, their timelines, and they know exactly what to anticipate and they preclude problems by being extremely proactive in their planning with you. I really appreciate this operational efficiency as there are so many little wedding problems that can pop-up and make you stress-out. Deborah relieves you of all this stress and all these problems on the most important, most happy of all your days. I am sure there were at least 20 problems she solved during our wedding that I didn't even know about.

In meeting Deborah, we had a strong feeling that we could trust her and have very little to worry about during our wedding day. We were absolutely right. Thank you Deborah, a million and one times, for really taking care of us during our special day. I also really appreciated the fact that she stayed until the very end of our reception, to make sure that we didn't forget about any of the wedding books and items that we had brought for decorations.

I would love to work with Deborah and Bella Vita Events again in planning any event, and I highly recommend her to any bride and groom looking for a wedding planner!

Jacqueline · Married on 11/06/2015

After my now husband and I found and booked the perfect venue for our Nov. 2015 wedding, we realized we were in over our heads as we tried to figure out exactly what to do next, when to do it, and how to get it done. With a recommendation from our venue coordinator (Bel-Air Bay Club), I contacted Bella Vita Events. Mindy responded very quickly and we set up a meeting with her and Deborah. That first meeting made me feel so much more at ease as they showed us how our proposed budget would/should break down line by line, explained how much different vendors and things typically cost, and came up with a proposal for us to work with them throughout our entire wedding planning process that was very reasonable when compared with other event planners I had contacted. After that meeting, we hired them, and I am SO grateful we did!
    Deborah and Mindy helped us every step of the way, from creating task lists to let us know what we needed to be working on and when, recommending vendors, assisting in design, creating detailed timelines for the day of our event, and having several in-person sessions with us to make sure we were all on the same page.
    As helpful and valuable as these ladies were in the months leading up to our wedding, they truly shined like stars at the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. We did not so much as lift a finger in the couple of weeks leading up to our wedding. That was all left to Deb and Mindy, who took the stress away from us--confirming all vendors, arranging detailed timelines for our wedding party and vendors, coordinating ALL details, etc. At the rehearsal, they sprang into full-blown Wedding Planner Goddess action, calmly but assertively showing the wedding party exactly what to do, answering questions, and leaving zero room for error. On the day of, they were the behind-the-scenes heroines. I felt ZERO stress on my wedding day--enjoying it as if I were a guest--exactly how it should be for anyone on their wedding day!

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2015

These ladies pulled off the most amazing wedding!!
    I was married on 9/6/15 at the Four Seasons in Westlake Village. I had a very large wedding with about 210 guests. Given that I work long hours I knew I needed a full service wedding planner. The moment I met Deborah and Mindy they immediately made me feel a sense of calm. In our first meeting they presented an outline with the various tasks, time frames, budgets ect, it made the whole situation seem more manageable. Throughout the process, we nailed down a “vision” which they executed beyond anything we could have imagined. Given that I had never planned any event before I relied heavily on their knowledge, especially when it came to the details. On the day of the wedding everyone, including myself, was absolutely blown away!
    In regards to the weekend of my wedding, it was 100% stress free. Myself, my husband, our parents, were all able to fully enjoy every moment. Every little detail was taken care of by the ladies of Bella Vita.
    To this day every guest in attendance has told me that it was the best wedding they have ever been to in their lives. Deborah and Mindy definitely exceeded expectations in all aspects of this process!!!

Briana · Married on 08/29/2015

Where do I begin! There are so many positive things to say about Bella Vita Events, I could go on forever. Deborah and Mindy were a God Sent. These two ladies are the kindest, most professional individuals you will ever work with. They genuinely care for you and your event. Every detail was perfect and planned meticulously. I loved every second of the wedding planning process because I had great coordinators guiding me, keeping me organized and on track. My wedding day was seamless and PERFECT! Not a thing went wrong and I was able to enjoy the day and be a guest at my own event. Deborah and Mindy were on top of every detail, I did not have to lift a finger. Deborah and Mindy are the perfect team. They work so hard and have your back every step of the way. I highly recommend them and would give them a 1,000 star review if I could. They are without a doubt the best in the business and the most caring individuals you will ever meet. Your wedding day will be a dream come true I guarantee with these two ladies by your side.

Erin · Married on 08/01/2015

We have been fortunate enough to have had Deborah and Mindy coordinate two family weddings now. My sister’s at Lake Sherwood Country Club in Thousand Oaks and mine this past August 2015 at the Ojai Valley Inn in Ojai, California. Deborah is hands down the BEST wedding planner on the planet! The whole process of planning our wedding was a dream because of Deborah and Mindy. It is not easy to put into words how phenomenal they are at what they do but they created the most spectacular and magical wedding day for my husband and I. I had no doubts that it would be beautiful but it surpassed my expectations more than I could have imagined. They made the entire process of planning our day so much fun and did it with such grace and confidence that I was able to enjoy planning my wedding without the stress. They are not only incredible at what they do but they are wonderful people inside and out and it was an absolute pleasure getting to know them both. We cannot thank them enough for creating one of the best nights of our lives.

Ariana · Married on 05/10/2014

Bella Vita Events was the most amazing wedding planner I could ever imagine. Deborah and Mindy made our wedding run so smoothly from start to finish! I really can't say enough good things about them. If there were any snafus during the wedding day, I didn't know about it.

We used their partial planning services, essentially we found our own vendors for most things and got recommendations on a few extraneous things, like my hair and makeup. They worked with us to keep us on track in the months prior to the wedding. Then about a month or so before they took over as the primary contact with our vendors and worked with us to finalize a very detailed timeline for the wedding day. They were onsite when the first vendors arrived and handled everything until the reception was done.

Deborah and Mindy are so organized, armed with their clipboards the day of. However, before that they followed up with me so frequently to keep me on task that I ended up feeling guilty for not replying back to them as quickly as I should. They both have done so many weddings to perfection that they have it down to a science. After the wedding, many people, and especially my dad, commented numerous times about how organized and efficient they were. Mindy was waiting in the wings with a glass of champagne during the toasts. They wrangled us for the big events like parent dances, cake cutting, bouquet and garter toss. They packed the gifts and remaining decoration items in the vehicles we designated beforehand. We just enjoyed the day and the party and depended on Deborah and Mindy to tell us where to be. I had complete confidence in them both!

I cannot recommend them enough. They are a joy to work with and will make any bride's day perfect and effortless. The cost of a great coordinator if worth every penny. I could not have done it without them!

Thank you so much, Deborah and Mindy!!!

Rachael · Married on 08/31/2013

Deborah & Mindy are an amazing team! They took care of everything. My husband and I and our parents truly felt like we were guests at the wedding. Bella Vita is so organized and so on top of everything. Even my other vendors said how wonderful Bella Vita is. Deborah's taste is exquisite and spot on. It was a pleasure to work with them!