Arlington, VA 22202 Map · Phone number

25 Reviews for Bella Notte

• Anita

Anita · Married on 08/17/2019

Thank God for Sara!

What can I say about Sara (and her amazing team!!!) she is recognized in Washingtonian, Martha Stewart, and many more and has every right to be. Her execution of the day was flawless. She took care of everything and made sure we were on track for everything. We hired her for day of coordination, but she was engaged with us almost 8 weeks before. She literally lifted off any weight from our shoulders. I honestly don't think this wedding could have been executed this well without Sara. Yes-- she is a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. She was my first hire of all my vendors and she is the best decision i ever made. She is very responsive, flexible, and is willing to make sure your vision gets executed. We had a fully Indian wedding (known for running behind...way behind) and she had us almost exactly to our timeline. If I could recommend anyone its Sara. Her service is above par and she is not only a wedding planner but a great shoulder to cry on/vent to/have a freak-out moment, etc. She is also great post-wedding to make sure that everything gets wrapped up!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Emily · Married on 09/05/2014

Sara has been recognized by the Washingtonian, Grace Ormande, Martha Stewart Weddings and more (http://www.bellanottedc.com/index.php/press/). She has incredible amount of energy, is insanely detail oriented, is just about as fun as it gets, and remembers everything. I could not have pulled off the wedding of my dreams without her. She is expensive, but worth it. She saw my vision and made it happen. She has amazing vendor contacts. She negotiated to get my vision into price points I could manage. She knew the folks at our venue, and they loved her - and let us bend the rules in just a few places. She is a miracle worker. She books up early and often. Reach out early in the process.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Lindsey · Married on 06/22/2014

I hired Anne for 'day of' services before she joined Belle Notte and it was the best money I spent for my wedding! She was extremely organized, accounted for everything in my 'vision' and made recommendations for things I wasn't thinking about/considering. On the day of the wedding she was there as soon as we had access to the facility and ensured everything was set up according to my specifications. She kept the wedding on track (that alone was worth the money) and made sure I didn't worry about a thing. I highly recommend Anne!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Bella Notte FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3