Bella Art Photography

Oakfield, NY View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Hello there and welcome to Bella Art Photography! My name is Ashley and I am down to earth, easy going, and a fun loving individual that is in LOVE with all things vintage!

As a photographer, I’ve been so very blessed to have met some of THE most amazing couples and their families. I look forward to getting to know my couples and I hope to put you at ease throughout the entire process.

A big part of my job as the photographer for your wedding is to tell your story and capture every moment, right down to even the smallest detail. After all, it is your special day and you want to remember everything possible. When capturing any event, I use a photojournalistic approach encompassing a vintage, timeless and romantic flair. Photos aren’t just pictures to me that should be stored away and never looked at again. My goal is to evoke emotion through the images that I capture and to create pieces of art that you can cherish forever. I’m extremely creative and I’m always up for a challenge and looking to please my clients, so if you’ve got an idea I would be happy to make your vision come true!

Please take a moment to browse through my site and feel free to contact me with any questions.

Xoxo- Ashley

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

3,000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

Hanna Married on 06/16/2018
    We loved working with Ashley! We we decided to work with Ashley because her pricing was great. We weren't interested in 10 hours of photographs, just ceremony, group shots, and a little of our reception, so she offered us a smaller package and we could add on hours as needed. She was patient with us, our families, and wedding parties, and was super sweet the whole time. She event printed out my spreadsheet with every photo I wanted on it to make sure she got everything. We got our photos within three weeks, which was fantastic. We can't stop looking at them!
    Elizabeth Married on 09/30/2017
    Ashley from Bella Art is fantastic. She did our engagement shoot as well as wedding photos, and the "sneak peek" we got back from our wedding so far are beautiful. I can't wait to see them all!!!
    Cara Married on 06/03/2017
    Ashley is amazing!! So flexible, goes above and beyond to make sure that everything is perfect! She uploaded our sneak peak pictures right away and everything looks beautiful! Thank you Ashley!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Bella Art Photography Price Rates

3063 Maple Avenue Oakfield, 14125
Location of (Bella Art Photography)

Bella Art Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Bella Art Photography include in the starting price?

Bella Art Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Bella Art Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Bella Art Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Bella Art Photography offer?

Bella Art Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Bella Art Photography offer?

Bella Art Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Bella Art Photography offer for wedding events?

Bella Art Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Bella Art Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Bella Art Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding