3063 Maple Avenue, Oakfield, NY 14125 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Bella Art Photography

Hello there and welcome to Bella Art Photography! My name is Ashley and I am down to earth, easy going, and a fun loving individual that is in LOVE with all things vintage!

As a photographer, I’ve been so very blessed to have met some of THE most amazing couples and their families. I look forward to getting to know my couples and I hope to put you at ease throughout the entire process.

A big part of my job as the photographer for your wedding is to tell your story and capture every moment, right down to even the smallest detail. After all, it is your special day and you want to remember everything possible. When capturing any event, I use a photojournalistic approach encompassing a vintage, timeless and romantic flair. Photos aren’t just pictures to me that should be stored away and never looked at again. My goal is to evoke emotion through the images that I capture and to create pieces of art that you can cherish forever. I’m extremely creative and I’m always up for a challenge and looking to please my clients, so if you’ve got an idea I would be happy to make your vision come true!

Please take a moment to browse through my site and feel free to contact me with any questions.

Xoxo- Ashley

Bella Art Photography 1
Bella Art Photography 2
Bella Art Photography 3

Hanna · Married on 06/16/2018

We loved working with Ashley! We we decided to work with Ashley because her pricing was great. We weren't interested in 10 hours of photographs, just ceremony, group shots, and a little of our reception, so she offered us a smaller package and we could add on hours as needed. She was patient with us, our families, and wedding parties, and was super sweet the whole time. She event printed out my spreadsheet with every photo I wanted on it to make sure she got everything. We got our photos within three weeks, which was fantastic. We can't stop looking at them!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Bella Art Photography 4
    Bella Art Photography 5

Elizabeth · Married on 09/30/2017

Ashley from Bella Art is fantastic. She did our engagement shoot as well as wedding photos, and the "sneak peek" we got back from our wedding so far are beautiful. I can't wait to see them all!!!

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Bella Art Photography 6

Cara · Married on 06/03/2017

Ashley is amazing!! So flexible, goes above and beyond to make sure that everything is perfect! She uploaded our sneak peak pictures right away and everything looks beautiful! Thank you Ashley!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Award

Bella Art Photography Pricing

Bella Art Photography Price Rates

Bella Art Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress

• 3063 Maple Avenue Oakfield, 14125 See on map