Tulsa, OK 74145 Map · Phone number

About Begin The Dream Weddings

" Let Us Begin to Build Your Dream Event"

Every girl has dreamed about her special day for many years. Begin The Dream is here to help ensure those dreams come true. With packages from Day of Event Coordinating to Entire Event Planning, we are here to assist in making your event a dream come true.

Begin The Dream is detailed focused to ensure your event flows smoothly. Leave the planning to us, so you can focus on what is most important...taking in the moment. Contact us to schedule your complimentary consultation today.

Follow Begin The Dream Weddings on

1bd413c4bcb93e6b caryle 2

12 Reviews for Begin The Dream Weddings

• Ariele

Ariele · Married on 05/14/2016

She really made our day stress free. I loved working with her, she always answered my calls or text no matter how late or early I thought of something she responded in a timely manner. I trusted her yo make my vision come to life and that's exactly what she did for me. She also gave great advise when asked. My husband and I am very please with our decision in hiring Begin The Dream.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Abby · Married on 02/19/2016

They did an amazing job and made it a fun process. It was so nice not to stress about small things because they were already taken care of.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 08/22/2015

My husband and I met Jen at a bridal show at the Hard Rock Casino, as soon as I met her I knew we had to have her for our wedding! Jen was very professional with her business and a had a great deal of knowledge about the wedding industry and knows alot of people, which helped us decide on vendors within our budget or cheaper. Jen would check up on us to make sure our planning for the wedding was going smoothly and always asked if we needed anything. Jen is an absolute sweetheart to work with and very down to earth! She would always respond to us very quickly about anything we needed, for example, my photographer I hired for our engagement pictures and wedding ended up being very rude and unreliable so I called Jen, knowing she would know who could replace our photographer on the same budget or cheaper. Jen found us an amazing photographer Casey Wineland Caught in Action within 15 minutes of me asking and she was cheaper! That is how amazing Jen is and very devoted to making her clients very happy!! I would refer her to everyone!! We mase us very comfortable and easy going for our wedding day as well!! She was there early & and worked exteremly hard until she left. Thank you again Jen!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Begin The Dream Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Tulsa, 74145 See on map
    9182009422 (Phone number)
    9188101559 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment