408 John Carlyle Street, Alexandria, VA 22314 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About BeFitted Tailoring Co.

With over 30 years of private tailoring experience, BeFitted Tailoring Co. can help you upgrade your wedding dress into your dream dress. Run by a magical mother-daughter duo, BeFitted sees clients by appointment only in a private setting and can walk you from top to bottom to make your wedding dress your own.

We are conveniently located in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia (serving the D.C. metro area) and open on weekends. Book a fitting online in less than 1 minute at: www.getbefitted.com/book!

Learn more about us and the services we provide at www.getbefitted.com.

Follow BeFitted Tailoring Co. on

img2392
faed73e5125b7727 BeFitted Avatar Large
wedding0002 9 21 33 pm
BeFitted Tailoring Co.

28 Reviews for BeFitted Tailoring Co.

BeFitted Tailoring Co. 1
BeFitted Tailoring Co. 6
BeFitted Tailoring Co. 7

Andrea Paule · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Dress Excellence!!

Amazing!! So kind and so much fun. Super reasonable process and price. Answered all my questions. Love hanging out with these ladies who genuinely make you feel like family. Thank you for a perfect day Michelle and Diane!

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Nejman · Married on 09/07/2019

The BEST experience!

Diane and Michelle are amazing! They treated me like family - and made me feel absolutely beautiful in my dress. Their process is clear, organized and easy. They spent extra time to make sure I felt comfortable, welcomed my mom to attend fittings and learn how to bustle, etc. and truly made me feel like a princess. BeFitted was the best part of wedding planning - because I knew I could count on them. I could not recommend them more!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Amanda D · Married on 08/09/2019

The best - dress was perfect!!

The best part of my wedding planning and my favorite vendor partners. These ladies are so kind, empathetic, and truly are so talented. Dress fittings were always really efficient and my dress looked perfect. Including my bustle (and I hate bustles)!

You deal with so many vendors when you are wedding planning - BeFitted was a choice I never looked back on. They are so responsive, tech-savvy, and do really great work!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

BeFitted Tailoring Co. Pricing

BeFitted Tailoring Co. Price Rates

BeFitted Tailoring Co. FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months