408 John Carlyle Street, Alexandria, VA 22314 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About BeFitted Tailoring Co.

With over 30 years of private tailoring experience, BeFitted Tailoring Co. can help you upgrade your wedding dress into your dream dress. Run by a magical mother-daughter duo, BeFitted sees clients by appointment only in a private setting and can walk you from top to bottom to make your wedding dress your own.

We are conveniently located in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia (serving the D.C. metro area) and open on weekends. Book a fitting online in less than 1 minute at: www.getbefitted.com/book!

Learn more about us and the services we provide at www.getbefitted.com.

Follow BeFitted Tailoring Co. on

img2392
faed73e5125b7727 BeFitted Avatar Large
wedding0002 9 21 33 pm
BeFitted Tailoring Co.

22 Reviews for BeFitted Tailoring Co.

BeFitted Tailoring Co. 1
BeFitted Tailoring Co. 6
BeFitted Tailoring Co. 7

Jane Yodelle · Married on 06/04/2019

My dress was Instagram perfection

I would give them 10 stars if I could!! My dress fit me like a glove and it was everything I dreamed it would be :)

Before I came in, I was compulsively stalking my dress on instagram because I was worried how it would look. there were so many people in the dress that didn't get the dress fitted and it looked so bad... I told the wonderful ladies at BeFitted what my concerns were and they fit the dress perfectly!!!!

I loved how honest they were with me and they recommended so many things I hadn't even thought of. I'm so happy, and I can't believe getting my dress fitted was actually this fun. I'm gonna miss these ladies!

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • DevSet

Nichole · Married on 03/29/2019

They are Miracle Workers!

I had bought a wedding dress five years ago before my engagement fell through and I loved it so much that I kept it, hoping one day I'd wear it. Well, the day came and the dress was a couple of sizes too big! Knowing it was going to take a skilled tailor to fix, I researched the best tailor in the Northern Virginia area and BeFitted Tailoring came up as number one. After working with them, I can see why!

The mother/daughter team are not only incredibly warm, compassionate, and professional, they also make you feel like you're the only bride they are working with, as they only take one appointment at a time in their boutique. This is in addition to the incredible talent it took to make my dress fit perfectly, which was no easy feat.

While a bit pricey, the cost is well worth it as the end result is a couture fit that is so incredibly flattering you're wondering where else you can wear your wedding dress when the day is over :) I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    BeFitted Tailoring Co. 8
    BeFitted Tailoring Co. 9

Allison Sachin · Married on 12/08/2018

The best experience!

My wedding was in December, and the wonderful ladies at BeFitted did my ceremony and reception dress.

I was also worried because my wedding is a destination wedding but they already were 10 steps ahead of me and gave me a special tip sheet that had guidance for what I should do when I get there. That was really nice because I had no idea what I was doing, but it was obvious they knew what to do.

In the end, I felt like a queen on my big day and everyone raved about my two looks. I'm so glad I went with the two dresses, and I'm so thankful to have found BeFitted!! I'll be going back to get my dresses dry cleaned and preserved too!

Sent on 01/13/2019

BeFitted Tailoring Co. Pricing

BeFitted Tailoring Co. Price Rates

BeFitted Tailoring Co. FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months