Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,700
Availability Check your date

About BECCA BORGE PHOTOGRAPHY

ORGANICALLY ROMANTIC & VIBRANT
We are a husband and wife team and have photographed weddings all over the US and Caribbean. With a contemporary photo-journalistic approach, we are passionate about framing each unique wedding day in a timeless artistic manner. We also offer wedding films through Kevin Borge Films.

~ Let's create something unforgettable together ~

1 User photo

BECCA BORGE PHOTOGRAPHY 1

Victoria Maniotis · Married on 05/11/2019

5/11/19 Wedding

Hiring Becca and Kevin for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! From the moment we contacted them, they were attentive to every detail. They really tried to get to know us as a couple leading up to the wedding. The day of the wedding, they were a HUGE help in keeping things running smoothly and were so professional, kind AND funny; really the full package. When we were trying to decide on a photographer and videographer, we came across their profile and instantly they stood out. It is clear that they take pride in their work, it is unique, beautiful, and timeless and memories we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We cannot thank them enough for sharing their art and craftsmanship with us! Our pictures and video could NOT be more beautiful! THANK YOU!
    - Victoria and Nick

Sent on 07/29/2019
    BECCA BORGE PHOTOGRAPHY 2

BECCA BORGE PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thank you so very much, Victoria and Nick! I am so thankful for you two and for being a part of your memorable wedding :)

Laura · Married on 03/24/2018

I highly recommend Becca and Kevin for your wedding photography!! My husband and I were very selective when searching for our photographer -- we really wanted someone who would capture the essence of our day; we didn't want many posed pictures, or any props, we just wanted natural, candid shots with lots of light. We loved what we saw online, and immediately knew we wanted to book Becca when we met her in person. She is so warm and down-to-earth, and clearly understood what we wanted. We booked an engagement session with her, which I highly recommend! It gave us an opportunity to get to know her better and feel even more excited for the wedding when we got the engagement photos back! Becca was so responsive to all of our questions throughout the planning process, and we felt so comfortable with both her and Kevin on our wedding day--they are so skilled at capturing the most precious moments you don't even realizing are happening around you. We've gotten so many compliments on our photos and we're having the hardest time narrowing down for our album because we love them so much. I could not recommend Becca and Kevin any more!!

Sent on 05/10/2018

BECCA BORGE PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Laura, thank you so much for your kind words. You and Joey were a joy to work with and we are so happy that you're happy!

Amber · Married on 02/10/2018

Becca and her husband Kevin captured my February 2018 wedding as well as our engagement photo session and I can't say enough great things about this wonderful artistic duo. I knew I wanted Becca to photograph my big day (even before I got engaged!) after browsing her website portfolio- WOW! Is all I could say! Not only is she extremely talented with her craft of preserving your most treasured special moments, she is a true friend and one of the most sincere people I've ever worked with. And that's HUGE when planning your wedding. You don't just want someone who will do the job, but someone you feel honestly cares and wants the best for your big moment. I did not have a wedding planner, just a day-of coordinator, and so I planned a large portion of my wedding myself. Becca helped me decide the best start time to work with the beachside ceremony lighting we'd be dealing with and my day-of timeline. I never felt rushed by Becca and anytime I ever had a question leading up to the wedding, she promptly replied with helpful information. You will be so happy to work with Becca and her husband Kevin to capture your wedding day!!! I highly recommend her to all brides, families seeking family portraits, anything! She's wonderful!

Sent on 03/10/2018

BECCA BORGE PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Amber, you are so kind and we are so appreciative of your business. You and Tim were a dream to work with!

Award

• Alexa Kritis Events
    Alexa Kritis Events Wedding Planners

I referred Becca (and her husband - Kevin Borge Films) for my client's wedding in Islamorada. I had been wanting to work with the two of them for the longest time- and I'm so glad I finally had the chance to. From the day we met Becca she was so sweet and welcoming, never for a second having that super ego some photographers have. Working with her from that point out was a breeze- she is extremely responsive and made my clients feel comfortable the entire day. Also, we had teaser photos in less than two weeks and my goodness they are absolutely beautiful. Becca is 100% my go to photographer for clients in the South Florida area and I look forward to many more great events with her.