Austin, TX 78704 Map · Phone number

About Beautymark Agency

Beautymark Agency is an artist management company that specializes in on-location beauty for those in need of Hair and Makeup services. Whether you are getting married, need a makeup 101 lesson, or just plain want to look and feel fabulous; we are your personal beauty ally.

We specialize in individual attention, and only staff artists that have a specific trade. So if you want a makeup artist, then you're going to get an artist that has been specifically trained and experienced in makeup. The same goes for our hairstylist team. We believe that this is the best way to give personal service that is excellent.

Our Beauty team is knowledgeable in beauty trends, educated on the best and most effective products on the market today, and will work with you to cohesively accomplish your beauty vision.

We are the "Beauty Concierge service" that comes to you. Whether you need us at a Venue, hotel, or your kitchen, we will be there with our Makeup brushes and hairspray. We value your time so promptness is of the upmost importance to us; we are happy people because we love what we do; and we only strive for excellence. We are looking forward to meeting you!

Makeup by Ana Bazan Hair by Tammie Garza
Julie- married 7/2010 makeup by Ana Bazan Hair by Courtney Conn
Ophelia
Hair by Courtney Campbell
Photography by Jaysen Turner
Ophelia makeup by Ana Bazan Hair by Courtney Campbell Photography by Jaysen Turner
Hair by Courtney Campbel

Beautymark Agency 6
Beautymark Agency 7
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 03/30/2019

They made be feel beautiful!

Ana Bazan and Courtney Wiser are extremely talented ladies in the hair and makeup industry. They can take a picture that you bring in and totally recreate that for you just like the picture. My moms, bridesmaids, and I felt extremely beautiful on my wedding day and for my rehearsal brunch because of these two ladies and I’m super grateful that we were able to book them for our wedding. They are efficient and they bring all the necessary products, tools, and equipment to do hair and makeup anywhere. They both know what looks beautiful and timeless and can make any body look gorgeous on their wedding day. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Beautymark Agency 12
    Beautymark Agency 13
    Beautymark Agency 14

Molly · Married on 09/29/2018

Ana and Victoria did a wonderful job for our wedding group. Ana's makeup application was perfect - we all felt very beautiful, without feeling too over-done. I used a reference photo for my hair and Victoria captured exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Lora · Married on 04/28/2018

Ana and Courtney did my wedding makeup and hair trial and also did the day of hair and makeup for myself, my stepmother and 5 bridesmaids. I can't say enough positive things about Beautymark Agency! I had a vague idea of what I wanted and didn't want for hair and makeup and they each took my ideas and ran with it making me feel confident and beautiful. My bridesmaids all LOVED their looks too. They are such an awesome team and work really hard to provide an exceptional experience for their client. I will definitely use Beautymark Agency again.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Beautymark Agency FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 24