Beautymark Agency

Austin, TX 78704 Map · Phone number

About Beautymark Agency

Beautymark Agency is an artist management company that specializes in on-location beauty for those in need of Hair and Makeup services. Whether you are getting married, need a makeup 101 lesson, or just plain want to look and feel fabulous; we are your personal beauty ally.

We specialize in individual attention, and only staff artists that have a specific trade. So if you want a makeup artist, then you're going to get an artist that has been specifically trained and experienced in makeup. The same goes for our hairstylist team. We believe that this is the best way to give personal service that is excellent.

Our Beauty team is knowledgeable in beauty trends, educated on the best and most effective products on the market today, and will work with you to cohesively accomplish your beauty vision.

We are the "Beauty Concierge service" that comes to you. Whether you need us at a Venue, hotel, or your kitchen, we will be there with our Makeup brushes and hairspray. We value your time so promptness is of the upmost importance to us; we are happy people because we love what we do; and we only strive for excellence. We are looking forward to meeting you!

Makeup by Ana Bazan Hair by Tammie Garza
Julie- married 7/2010 makeup by Ana Bazan Hair by Courtney Conn
Ophelia
Hair by Courtney Campbell
Photography by Jaysen Turner
Ophelia makeup by Ana Bazan Hair by Courtney Campbell Photography by Jaysen Turner
Hair by Courtney Campbel
Hair by Courntey Campbell
Van Makeup by Ana Bazan Hair by Courntey Campbell

33 Reviews for Beautymark Agency

Molly · Married on 09/29/2018

Ana and Victoria did a wonderful job for our wedding group. Ana's makeup application was perfect - we all felt very beautiful, without feeling too over-done. I used a reference photo for my hair and Victoria captured exactly what I was looking for.

Lora · Married on 04/28/2018

Ana and Courtney did my wedding makeup and hair trial and also did the day of hair and makeup for myself, my stepmother and 5 bridesmaids. I can't say enough positive things about Beautymark Agency! I had a vague idea of what I wanted and didn't want for hair and makeup and they each took my ideas and ran with it making me feel confident and beautiful. My bridesmaids all LOVED their looks too. They are such an awesome team and work really hard to provide an exceptional experience for their client. I will definitely use Beautymark Agency again.

• Lydia

Lydia · Married on 05/27/2017

My bridesmaids and I had our hair and makeup done by Courtney and Angie for my wedding this past May. I have very fine hair that does not take curls well, but Courtney worked her magic and my curls held really well all night despite the Texas heat and humidity! Angie did an awesome job of taking inspiration from a photo I brought and fine-tuning the look to fit my features. Both ladies were so sweet and funny, and my bridesmaids and I had so much fun getting ready with them! I have never felt so beautiful in my life as I did on my wedding day, and I can’t thank Courtney and Angie enough for making it happen!

Beautymark Agency FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 24