388 Minorca Ave, Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number

About Beauty Therapy Hair Studio

We are a unique concept: we like our clients to FEEL & LOOK amazingly beautiful from the inside out. On your wedding day, the most important thing is for you to feel confident & pretty! We specialize in BRIDAL BEAUTY ! Glamorous curls, Formal Hairstyles & Updos. ** We offer on-site service (Make-up and Spray Tanning services available upon request)

-- South Florida & beyond ---

bun
bridesmaids2

4 Reviews for Beauty Therapy Hair Studio

Viviana · Married on 03/12/2016

Wedding: Bride, mother of the bride and maid of honor. The best part, I have short thin curly, Jessica used my own curls to do the style, she used the curling iron to do a few. But, I did not have to get my hair straight in order for her to work with it. This was a plus, since I wanted a messy look with my natural curls. I have never met anyone that has been able to understand how to work with curly hair, as she did. They did an excellent job. First thing, customer service is excellent, they are flexible, they keep you informed, and most important, they guide you and help you choose the best hair style for you. There is a low traveling fee if you want them to go to a specific place (but, it is low). Important, they are very specific with prices, you will not have any hidden fees, they are clear with everything. We did a trial before the wedding, which is the best thing you can do. Sometimes you have something in mind and when you look at the end-result, you realize you like it, but want to change a few things about it. The day of the wedding Jessica and I agreed to do some small changes to my hair style which turned out to make the hair-do the best ever. They were very nice, they speak Spanish and English fluently. I have to say that the hardest to please with hair do is my mom, and she absolutely loved her hair do. They were very attentive and gave her suggestions. Also, as they did her hair-do, they would show her how it was looking, just in case she wanted a change. I recommend them 100%. You will be 100% pleased with the service, plus they make you feel very comfortable, they are very friendly and nice

Sent on 04/12/2016

Rosa · event on 04/18/2015

Beauty Hair Therapy Studio made my event which was our Wedding Anniversary, we had all our hairs done and everybody was super happy. Jessica is very profesional and very detail oriented. Everybody was on time and ready to party. Thanks for such a great job that is what we needed for this type of event. I wool recommend Jessica and Beauty Hair Therapy Studio for your next event. Thanks again.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Beauty Therapy Hair Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review Rosa! We really appreciate you as our client. SO happy to be part of this special event. xoxo

Mariana · Married on 04/04/2015

I did my hair for my wedding with Jessica and It was amazing!My bridesmaids and I totally loved our looks.Very modern and classy at the same time.I would definitly recommend Beauty Therapy to any bride to be.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Beauty Therapy Hair Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 45.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Tanning, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling
  • What tanning services do you offer? Spray Tanning