Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334 Map · Phone number

About Beautiful by Valerie

“Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”

- Emily Bronte

Congratulations on your engagement! Your wedding day is an extraordinary day and truly a day that is just about you and the beginning of the rest of your life. I want to help celebrate your beauty and let the glow of love and excitement of your future shine through!

Beginning with a makeup preview, we will discuss your desired look and discuss options such as airbrushing and eyelash applications. Our first meeting will take about an hour. Bring along photos of your ideas and dress so that I can have a clear picture of your look. Wedding day previews can be done at my location or in your home! Prices start at $60.

On your wedding day, I will travel to your location, helping you to feel more comfortable and stress free. You and your bridal party will look picture perfect! Prices range from $65 to $175.

Please contact me directly for more information: valerie@beautifulbyvalerie.com or 954-695-7622. I look forward to working with you on your most special day!

Diana 01
wIMG 0088 5B1 5D
vbr 492

12 Reviews for Beautiful by Valerie

Courtney · Married on 04/24/2010

love her!!!! She did makeup on myself, my mother, mother in law and 10 bridesmaids.... everyone looked gorgeous!!!! she's really fun, easy to work with and has great prices!!

Sent on 05/13/2010
  • imer52

Kimberly · Married on 06/27/2009

My make-up for the day was perfect. It really stayed and didn't run. Also Valerie is such a sweetheart! She was very accommodating to any allergies I have and answered any questions that came up. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/21/2009

Cynthia · Married on 04/25/2009

Valerie was great to work with. She was one of the most responsive vendors throughout the planning process. She has a great personality and makes you very comfortable, which I think is important as she's with you during what can be a pretty stressful day. She was on time, courteous to all my bridesmaids, and did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/10/2009

Beautiful by Valerie FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

• Studio by Carmen Photography
    Studio by Carmen Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Valerie to my brides! She makes my brides look amazing on their big day. She's very detailed and always a pleasure to work with! Carmen Studio by Carmen.com

• KHARITIES EVENTS