San Marcos, TX 78666 Map · Phone number

About Beautiful.... By Shawn

I was born into the world of hair and make-up with both my paternal and maternal grandmothers being stylists. My earliest memories were of watching both grandmothers for hours, mesmerized as they worked in their salons. That sparked my interest in hair and make-up.

I decided to follow my dream in 2002, when I enrolled in beauty school and found my calling. Everything just came naturally, and I had never been happier. In addition to learning all the fundamentals of hair design, I became obsessed with make-up application and I started with many extra training sessions * and seminars. Those gave me a fabulous foundation and helped me develop my own technique. I soon became the confident stylist and make-up artist that I am today.

In 2003, I was on my journey as a stylist and I started my career at Onion Creek Salon and Day Spa. In my experience there, I was introduced to the world of airbrush make-up. I was so excited to find a product that gave such amazing coverage, yet didn’t give the “caked on” look or feel. I was sold! I then began doing hair and make-up on location, in addition to my career inside the salon.

I am completely in my element when I am making people look and feel absolutely exquisite for their special day. I take a very professional approach and strive for the best communication possible. I take pride in all of my creations, but I receive more pleasure by seeing the happiness on my client's face. I hope to work with you soon!!!

• Blushd Beauty
Brinkley028
jillnew4

3 Reviews for Beautiful.... By Shawn

Nicole · Married on 04/15/2017

Shawn was amazing!! She did a trial hair and makeup and gave a couple styles of makeup to help me figure out what I wanted. I showed her a picture of what I was kind of looking at for hair and she did an excellent job with that as well. The day of the wedding couldn't have been better. She arrived on time and did a phenomenal job with hair and makeup on everyone. She was very open to feedback from everyone. She charges a very reasonable rate for her services. I highly highly highly recommend Shawn!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Danielle · Married on 03/15/2015

Shawn was amazing! My hair and makeup for my wedding were absolutely beautiful and she was so great to work with. The consultation went smoothly and she made styling my hair look so easy. She asked for feedback every step of the way, but I was totally comfortable trusting her to use her best judgement because I knew she would make me look my best. The price was totally fair and she came to my venue on my wedding day to do my hair and makeup. I couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 03/31/2015
  • jmperry

Julia · Married on 11/13/2010

There are no words to describe the mastery that is Shawn. I had a 40's themed wedding and she did the hair and make-up for my whole wedding party. Everything was perfect and beautiful. She came on site for the whole deal and I couldn't have asked for a better result. Her price was perfect, the work was perfect and she is a true joy to work with.

Sent on 12/07/2010

Beautiful.... By Shawn FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Perm
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes

• Experience Travelin Travel Agents

Beautiful... by Shawn. She loves what she does. She does an excellent job with hair and make up. I have seen her first had and she does some amazing work. I would recommend her for your wedding, birthday celebration, etc. Shawn is awesome to work with!

• San Marcos, 78666 See on map
    Location of (Beautiful.... By Shawn)