555 Prospect St, West Boylston, MA 01583 Map · Phone number

About Beautiful Bride Boutique

The Beautiful Bride Boutique is an intimate bridal salon designed especially to celebrate the personal experience every bride deserves.

We are committed to helping brides have their moment! Our goal is to find a style that makes brides feel like the most beautiful version of themselves on their wedding day.

We are open by appointment only to ensure brides have the best possible experience. Book your private appointment, let us help you find your beautiful gown today!

Follow Beautiful Bride Boutique on

41b80ff6ed852232 beautiful bride boutique 1 600with flow
ti adora bridal fall 2016 style 76523
41b80ff6ed852232 beautiful bride boutique 1 600with flow

6 Reviews for Beautiful Bride Boutique

Sam D. · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing!!!!

Don’t look anywhere else, get your dress and your bridesmaids dresses here! Had the most wonderful experience from start to finish!!! Thank you for helping me feel like the most beautiful bride!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Emma Koziol · Married on 08/23/2019

A Dream of an Experience!

I cannot say enough how wonderful and magical my experience at Beautiful Bride Boutique was. I had been looking for bridal boutiques in the area after getting engaged and scheduled a bridal appointment at BBB. It was super easy to schedule the appointment online on their website and I got a confirmation both text and email that day and the day of the appointment. I also love that on the website you’re able to create a wishlist ahead of time.
    From the moment I walked into Beautiful Bride Boutique with my mother that day, I knew this was the bridal shop of my dreams. First of all, all of the appointments are private appointments there. You have to whole shop to you and your guests, and let me tell you this boutique is absolutely beautiful and tastefully decorated.
    Pam was so amazing to work with, and I felt like she knew me better than I knew myself. I went into my appointment with a firm belief that I wanted straps and very quickly realized I hated straps. Pam quickly adjusted the selection of dresses I was trying on to strapless ones, and was constantly switching it up to try different styles and work towards “the one”. She took the time to listen to key words and my likes and dislikes of each dress until finally we found it. From the moment I put on my dress, I knew it was it. Looking in the mirror, I teared up with emotion as I stared at the dress I’ve dreamed of my entire life. As I said “yes to the dress” we toasted with champagne and I reveled in glow of finding my wedding dress.
    Once my dress had come in, I went back to pick up my dress. This time I brought along my future MIL and future SIL. They both agreed that this bridal shop was special. That day, Pam also took the time to help my mother pick out and order a jeweled belt to go on her dress for the wedding.
    And the sweetest touch at the end when leaving with my dress, Pam presented me with a beautiful gift. It was such a special touch, and the whole process made me feel like a princess.
    I cannot tell you enough, BBB is an absolute GEM of a bridal boutique with exceptional service. Pam is so caring and so in tune with what you’re looking for; she is a PRO at this. I will be recommending this bridal shop to anyone who asks (probably even if they don’t ask too!!!) I could not have asked for a better experience buying my dress.

Sent on 07/30/2019

A Smith · Married on 08/03/2019

Affordable gowns, amazing service!

I truly cannot recommend Beautiful Bride enough. If you are anywhere in MA, this is worth the drive! BB is affordable, the selection is excellent and diverse, and the service is amazing. I found the prices to be very affordable (compared with other bridal shops in the Boston area), and the owner Pam is so professional and warm.

When you book here you get the entire salon to yourself for 1+ hr, which in my experience at other places in the Boston area is very rare! I ultimately had two appts before I found the right dress, but Pam is the ultimate professional - she is so experienced and intuitive, and a great listener for both what the customer wants and their body style. She also offered to order in dresses I liked from online so that I could see if they were 'the one' and this is ultimately how I found my dress!

In addition, the tailoring professionals Pam recommends are amazing. I worked with JoAnn, and she was the sweetest and had a TON of experience. She did a beautiful job, and her prices were very fair.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Beautiful Bride Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 555 Prospect St West Boylston, 01583 See on map
    Open daily by appointment only - call or visit us online to book an appointment