Beautiful Bride Boutique

West Boylston, MA View map Visit website

The Beautiful Bride Boutique is an intimate bridal salon designed especially to celebrate the personal experience every bride deserves.

We are committed to helping brides have their moment! Our goal is to find a style that makes brides feel like the most beautiful version of themselves on their wedding day.

We are open by appointment only to ensure brides have the best possible experience. Book your private appointment, let us help you find your beautiful gown today!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Rachel
    Rachel B. Getting married on 07/24/2022

Lovely Boutique and Great Experience!

I had such a wonderful experience with Pam at Beautiful Bride Boutique. Since it was a private appointment, I had the store to myself and was able to browse through the racks to pick out some styles that I liked in addition to what she picked out for me. Pam listened to what I wanted and was so kind and patient throughout the appointment. She has an easy way about her so that you never feel pressured at all to buy a dress that's not right for you. As another reviewer mentioned, she also expertly clipped the dresses that were too large and made them look as if they were my perfect size! Although I did not end up buying my dress here, I can't recommend this place enough. It was by far my best experience with dress shopping.
  • Samantha
    Samantha T. Married on 10/10/2021

She made me feel special although I am sure she does the same for all brides!

This is the best bridal dress shopping experience I had. Obviously, I found my dream dress but everything about the appointment was perfect. From the moment we walked in the door, she had pulled some dresses I had called about but also asked if we wanted to peruse the store. She explained where all the dresses I might like were. After I knew it was my dress she was even more amazing, she explained about the customization options and really showed me how my dress would look (I was changing one thing). Gosh, I have so many nice things to say about this place and can not wait to send all my friends!
  • Samantha
    Samantha H. Married on 03/21/2021

Amazing and perfect

I can’t recommend this boutique enough for wedding dress shopping. Pam was excellent and attentive the whole time. You get the whole boutique to yourself and your party so it’s completely about making you feel comfortable instead of looking with others shooing around you. She never made me feel rushed or pressured at all and helped give me some recommendations and offered her opinion when asked. You can’t go wrong here! She was amazing! 10 stars all around

555 Prospect St West Boylston, 01583
508-439-4870

Open daily by appointment only - call or visit us online to book an appointment
Location of (Beautiful Bride Boutique)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding