Beautiful Bride Boutique Reviews

6 | West Boylston, MA

6 Reviews for Beautiful Bride Boutique

Sam D. · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing!!!!

Don’t look anywhere else, get your dress and your bridesmaids dresses here! Had the most wonderful experience from start to finish!!! Thank you for helping me feel like the most beautiful bride!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Emma Koziol · Married on 08/23/2019

A Dream of an Experience!

I cannot say enough how wonderful and magical my experience at Beautiful Bride Boutique was. I had been looking for bridal boutiques in the area after getting engaged and scheduled a bridal appointment at BBB. It was super easy to schedule the appointment online on their website and I got a confirmation both text and email that day and the day of the appointment. I also love that on the website you’re able to create a wishlist ahead of time.
    From the moment I walked into Beautiful Bride Boutique with my mother that day, I knew this was the bridal shop of my dreams. First of all, all of the appointments are private appointments there. You have to whole shop to you and your guests, and let me tell you this boutique is absolutely beautiful and tastefully decorated.
    Pam was so amazing to work with, and I felt like she knew me better than I knew myself. I went into my appointment with a firm belief that I wanted straps and very quickly realized I hated straps. Pam quickly adjusted the selection of dresses I was trying on to strapless ones, and was constantly switching it up to try different styles and work towards “the one”. She took the time to listen to key words and my likes and dislikes of each dress until finally we found it. From the moment I put on my dress, I knew it was it. Looking in the mirror, I teared up with emotion as I stared at the dress I’ve dreamed of my entire life. As I said “yes to the dress” we toasted with champagne and I reveled in glow of finding my wedding dress.
    Once my dress had come in, I went back to pick up my dress. This time I brought along my future MIL and future SIL. They both agreed that this bridal shop was special. That day, Pam also took the time to help my mother pick out and order a jeweled belt to go on her dress for the wedding.
    And the sweetest touch at the end when leaving with my dress, Pam presented me with a beautiful gift. It was such a special touch, and the whole process made me feel like a princess.
    I cannot tell you enough, BBB is an absolute GEM of a bridal boutique with exceptional service. Pam is so caring and so in tune with what you’re looking for; she is a PRO at this. I will be recommending this bridal shop to anyone who asks (probably even if they don’t ask too!!!) I could not have asked for a better experience buying my dress.

Sent on 07/30/2019

A Smith · Married on 08/03/2019

Affordable gowns, amazing service!

I truly cannot recommend Beautiful Bride enough. If you are anywhere in MA, this is worth the drive! BB is affordable, the selection is excellent and diverse, and the service is amazing. I found the prices to be very affordable (compared with other bridal shops in the Boston area), and the owner Pam is so professional and warm.

When you book here you get the entire salon to yourself for 1+ hr, which in my experience at other places in the Boston area is very rare! I ultimately had two appts before I found the right dress, but Pam is the ultimate professional - she is so experienced and intuitive, and a great listener for both what the customer wants and their body style. She also offered to order in dresses I liked from online so that I could see if they were 'the one' and this is ultimately how I found my dress!

In addition, the tailoring professionals Pam recommends are amazing. I worked with JoAnn, and she was the sweetest and had a TON of experience. She did a beautiful job, and her prices were very fair.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Phylicia · Married on 09/22/2018

I had such a wonderful time with Pam. I had two appointments here and I had Pam's full attention both times. It is a cozy, beautiful, and relaxing salon. Pam really helped me find my perfect dress for what I felt most beautiful in. It was also really a nice surprise that they are private appointments so we had the place to ourselves and I could bring four people with me which not all salons allow. I highly recommend visiting Beautiful Bride Boutique.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Andrea · Married on 07/28/2018

If I could give Beautiful Bride Boutique 10 stars I would!! This bridal boutique is absolutely amazing and Pam is so accommodating and makes your experience as great as it can be! I went specifically to her because she was the only boutique in the local area that carried Lillian West and I was soooo happy I did. You have the whole place to yourself while you are trying on dresses and for all of your fittings! The seamstress, Joanne, that she works with does phenomenal work and is so much fun to work with! Go to Beautiful Bride Boutique!! You will not be upset!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Kim · Married on 05/27/2018

Pam is the best. She is so knowledgeable and is more invested in your happiness and experience than she is about making a sale. Pam is SO responsive on Facebook messenger and answered my many questions, and she has gone above and beyond with helping, actually ordering dresses she didn't have in stock from the vendor so I could see what the color and style looked like in person. She makes everything so easy and relaxing. I would highly recommend you make an appointment!

Sent on 06/08/2017