Beau Catering

Hillsborough, NC View map Visit website

Exquisite Cuisine Paired with Southern Hospitality

*For special Covid-19 information for new clients, please follow this link!

Beau Catering is an award-winning catering company located in Hillsborough, North Carolina that services weddings throughout the local area, including in Chapel Hill, Raleigh and Durham. The company offers Carolina cuisine with a California twist. Beau Bennett owns and operates the business with the goal of obtaining and using local, fresh ingredients to create each meal. Beau will custom design a menu to fit your wants and needs. The company not only provides locally focused services, but also practices environmentally-friendly operations by using recyclable, reusable and sustainable products whenever possible. The company is also Living Wage Certified by Orange County Living Wage, as Beau is committed to providing a living wage for all of his employees.

Cuisine
Beau Catering offers local American-style food for couples’ wedding events. Dietary needs can be accommodated for, including gluten-free, lactose-free, no pork, nut-free, organic, vegan and vegetarian. Beau Catering will handle cleanup and setup for the event and also can provide bar services. Additionally, the following catering services are available to each couple:

• Breakfast/brunch
  • Plated
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$43

Set Up
Clean Up
Cocktail Reception
Server(s)
Tastings

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What event services do you provide?

Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Local

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Nicole Married on 04/02/2022

Amazing food

Wow! The food at my wedding was amazing! We had passed appetizers during cocktail hour and a dinner buffet with a plated salad. So many people told me how good the food was. The team set aside a plate of appetizers for me and my husband while we took pictures and brought us our dinners to our table so we did not have to lift a finger. Everyone on the team that I interacted with was professional and so nice. I’m so happy that we chose Beau Catering for our wedding!

Beau Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! We are thrilled that you and your guests enjoyed the food, and are so grateful that you chose us as your caterer and took the time to write this. It is always nice to hear positive feedback! Congratulations!
  • Emily
    Emily C. Married on 09/25/2021

Best wedding food you've ever had

The food quite literally stole the show. It was by far the most talked about part of our whole wedding. It is that good. I cannot recommend Beau Catering enough, and if you have the chance to work with them, do it. They are truly an amazing vendor.
    Julia M. Married on 10/03/2020

Excellent food and team

We love Beau and his team. Excellent food and awesome collaboration. We were fortunate to know and worth with Beau before he passed away. If you are hesitant about hiring Beau Catering without Beau, don't be, his team intimately knows his food and will carry on his legacy.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Thomas & Kara
    92 photos · 11/17/2018

Poppy Belle Event & Floral Design Poppy Belle Event & Floral Design Wedding Florists

Welcome to the Beau Show! You'll fall in love with Beau, his team, and his food. Top notch in every way, so happy to have them as neighbors in this talented little town of Hillsborough.

Vision Events Wedding & Event Planning Vision Events Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Beau Catering is an awesome Catering company. I recently had the pleasure of working with them on my clients wedding. For a wedding planner, we look for catering company that is well organized, efficient, & have amazing food. All these are true with Beau Catering. I did not have to worry about anything with them. They took charge of the food & beverage, setting the tables, & taking care of the guests. The food was cleared immediately from the guests so they did not sit with food in front of them. Super important to me. They expedited the guests through the buffet line in perfect time. Their staff is very polite & always ready to help! Beau has so much excitement and shows true customer service & hospitality! I love how he explains the menu to the guests prior to dinner - this makes him stand out from the rest! Love it! I will be recommending Beau Catering to my clients in the future! Great company!

A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning Wedding Planners

Beau, Marissa and the staff are amazing! They go out of their way to make sure the client has an incredible culinary experience. Their customer service was spot on and it was all done with a smile. I loved being part of the team of vendors with Beau and his crew.

500 Valley Forge Rd. Hillsborough, NC, 27278
919-296-9039
Location of (Beau Catering)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding