Fulshear, TX 77441 Map · Phone number

About Be Radiant Artistry

Beauty comes in all types of shapes, sizes and colors but it is in everyone. The mission of Be Radiant Artistry is to highlight and bring out your natural beauty. Whether it is for a wedding, special occasion or runway, your inner beauty will shine for everyone to see.

I have been a licensed esthetician for many years. My passion over the years has become focused on makeup. Nothing makes me happier than seeing a client who feels and looks their best for an event. Being able to have a client's makeup show their inner personality is my constant goal. I would love to help bring your radiance out, so please contact me for your next event or private lessons.

thairapy57
MG6611Edit
DSC0810edit

2 Reviews for Be Radiant Artistry

Anne · Married on 07/13/2013

Cynthia Jackson with Be Radiant Artistry did a fantastic job with makeup for my daughter's wedding party. She uses very high quality makeup and does a very professional job, applying makeup that is lasting and very beautiful. She was very flexible with us, accomodating changes as needed, and provided the makeup on site, which was extremely helpful. She also set up for updos to be done by Meagan Collins, and Meagan did a fanstatic job. Everyone felt beautiful. They were both fun and sweet. I would highly recommend Be Radiant Artistry and Cynthia Jackson!

Sent on 07/15/2013

k · Married on 05/26/2012

My bridesmaids and I loved working with Cynthia Jackson. She was prompt and easy to work with. Our makeup looked amazing - we got lots of compliments. It held throughout the entire hot, humid, summer day! And her pricing is good compared to many of the makeup artists I researched. I would definitely recommend her work to the next bride!

Sent on 06/15/2012

Be Radiant Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

• Kelly Urban Photography
    Kelly Urban Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Cynthia for a few different weddings now. She is always professional, and does a phenomenal job. Her makeup is natural looking and always enhances the beauty of her brides. I would recommend Be Radiant Artistry to any bride looking for a makeup artist.

• Fulshear, 77441 See on map