Tomball, TX View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Analisa Hastings is an in-studio and on-location hair and makeup team based in the Woodlands, Texas. Using long-lasting airbrush makeup and cutting-edge hairstyling techniques, their friendly and passionate beauty consultants will leave you feeling confident and pampered on your wedding day. From your initial consultation and trial run to your final glamorous look, Analisa Hastings and her team offers a fun and stress-free experience for you and your wedding party.

Serving the greater Houston area, Analisa Hastings and her team of beauty experts provide in-studio and on-site hair and makeup beauty services for weddings and other special occasions. Led by licensed esthetician Analisa Hastings, their makeup consultants use only the highest quality makeup, such as MAC, Tarte, Dinair, Anastasia Beverly Hills, House of Lashes, Stilla, and more. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultation
  • Multiple stylists
  • Hair and makeup trials
  • Bridal hair and makeup
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Travel fees
  • Facials and skin care
  • Hair removal

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$175

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$125

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

Jillian B. Married on 09/19/2021

Perfect Wedding day

Love, love, love Analisa and her staff! I felt beautiful and my wedding day was perfect!!! They were so kind and wonderful!

Analisa Hastings's reply:

We loved being part of your day!! You were an amazing bride and we'd be honored to do your hair and makeup any day of the week!! Congratulations and all the very best!
  • Teresa
    Teresa S. Married on 08/15/2021

Excellent!

I did my bridal portraits with Analisa; I was so impressed by how easy it was! My make up was beautiful and my hair was exactly how I wanted it! So when Analisa followed up after my bridals; I immediately booked her to do my bridal hair and make up plus my bridesmaids. Day of the wedding she kept us on task and we did not run behind on hair and make up. Any other wedding I've been a part of; the bridal party was running late and had to hurry to finish. Analisa was very sweet and did an amazing job with all my bridesmaids & me. She also gave us a little lip touch up kit! Overall, she was amazing and I highly recommend her.

Analisa Hastings's reply:

Thank you Teresa! You were the sweetest bride and we loved getting to share in such a special day! We know how much our brides have to deal with on their big day, so we always want to make the day as easy and effortless for you as possible. So glad we succeeded! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Analisa Hastings Price Rates

Team

Owner

Hi, I'm Analisa Hastings, the owner of Analisa Hastings H+M. I have been doing hair and makeup since I was 13 years old and my love for the art only grows stronger the more I work and the more I learn.

I started the company in 2011 with just me and now have a team of 8 amazing ladies and we're still growing.

When I'm not working, I am at home with my 3 amazing children. So, if you happen to call when I'm moming, just note, there may be crying and screaming in the background (but I assure you, everyone is just fine!) ;) Life is crazy busy all the time and I juggle all things mom, wife, and boss lady.
I love the Lord and hope that is evident to each and every one of my clients. I never want to miss the opportunity to share Christ's love with others since He has done so much for me in His love.

I love what I do and wouldn't trade it for anything. The best part is that I've been given the tools to make others feel and look their best. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing my client's faces light up when they look in the mirror and realize how beautiful they really are. It's my job to show that beauty to my clients so that they can see and love it as much as I do.

27326 Robinson Rd, Ste 201 Tomball, TX, 77385

BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Location of (Analisa Hastings)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding