Wed and Prosper

Houston, TX View map

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Ria G. Married on 11/13/2021

Wed and Prosper is Amazing

Felicia from Wed and Prosper was amazing. I used her as a coordinator as I planned my Houston Wedding while living in Manhattan. She created an incredible project plan, helped me choose between vendors, offered her opinion and expertise every step of the way. Felicia and her team met with me virtually every month to make sure that I was on track and that we were ready to go for our special day.

Additionally, I cannot express how helpful she was day of. She helped with our picture list, coordinating with the florist, and making the day run smoothly. I could not have done that without her. So thankful for them- and truly such an amazing experience.
    N. Burke Married on 10/30/2020

Truly a Gem!

I’ve tried to write this review a few times, but honestly, couldn’t focus on a few great things that Rachel and her team from Wed and Prosper helped me with, because there were SO MANY! I first reached out to Rachel in Winter 2018 for a Spring 2020 wedding. From the get-go she was super energetic, cheerful, helpful and on-top of it! She knew what questions to ask and what visuals to show me to get a feel for what I wanted when I didn’t know the words or aesthetics that I wanted! There wasn’t a single vendor that she recommended that didn’t kill it at the reception. Her recommendations alone are worth their weight in gold! Not only was she organized, but she was so mentally calming! Replanning a wedding to Fall 2020 because of a pandemic? No worries! She got it covered. Awkward family dynamics? she knows exactly to how to handle it! Stress from juggling my husband and I’s different cultures? Not a problem at all! Upset because you got laid off and need to totally redo the budget for the wedding that was supposed to be in a month, but got moved? She worked with vendors to re-create a lot of the special moments and visuals to be more budget friendly, while still retaining their massive wow factor! Her ability to gracefully work under pressure and still be so positive and uplifting is rare, especially during the pandemic, when it was easy to get bogged down with negativity. To this day, I still follow some advice Rachel gave me during the wedding planning process that I’ve applied to other aspects of my life. I highly recommend Wed and Prosper, everyone is such an amazing team to have on your side! My wedding would not be nearly as amazing as it was without Rachel and the Wed and Prosper team!
  • Kelly
    Kelly H. Married on 08/02/2020

Wed & Prosper has got it going on!

Wed & Prosper was referred to me by a co worker and was THE BEST recommendation I have ever gotten! From the very beginning Felecia made me feel like her only bride ( even though I know she had many ) and was always on the ball. This was the best $$ we spent of the entire wedding budget.

To all you future brides, book W&P, you will not regret it!

Real Weddings

• Callie & Ron
    84 photos · 10/20/2019
  • Lindsay & Jeff
    25 photos · 03/22/2019

1127 ELDRIDGE PKWY, Suite #300-126 Houston, TX, 77077
Location of (Wed and Prosper)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding