Analisa Hastings Reviews

53 Reviews for Analisa Hastings

• Hannah

Hannah Leffingwell · Married on 12/05/2020

Analisa is the BEST!

Analisa and her staff do AMAZING work. She replicates any ideas/looks/styles/photos you may want to recreate. She also is very knowledgeable and helpful in recommending what will look flattering or work well on your hair/skin type and features or fine tuning/combining any ideas you may have. More than that, Analisa and her stylists are extremely pleasant, fine ladies to work with and talk to! Can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/17/2020

Analisa Hastings's reply:

Hannah, you are so sweet! Loved working with you and all your girls. Such an amazing group of ladies and we loved bringing your vision to life for you! Thank you for trusting us! Can't wait to see photos!!

Kirsten Janik · Married on 06/12/2020

Perfect Look!

Analisa and Christina did my makeup as well as 5 bridesmaids, mother and friend for the day of the wedding. They went above and beyond to make sure we all looked absolutely amazing. They’re incredibly flexible, as my mother and a friend decided to get their makeup done close to the last minute and they were more than able to accommodate them. Analisa did my trial hair and makeup, and we couldn’t quite get my hair to wave like I was wanting, mainly because it curls REALLY well And wouldn’t stop curling. So she took her time to do some research on new techniques and applied it for my wedding day and it was perfect. She completely nailed the look I was going for and I can’t say enough great things about her and her team!

Sent on 06/15/2020

Analisa Hastings's reply:

You were the perfect bride and we loved every minute of getting to know you and how to make your look perfect for your day! Hope we get to do more events for you in the future! :)
  • Jen

Jen Allen · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing hair and makeup!

Christina with Analisa Hastings was amazing! She did an amazing job on my hair and makeup and was so great to talk to, helped to calm my nerves on the big day! I got so many compliments all night on what a phenomenal job she did! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/20/2020

Analisa Hastings's reply:

Thank you Jen! You were a beautiful bride and we loved getting to be part of your special day in such an important way!
  • Gayana

Gayana · Married on 02/15/2020

Wedding day look

Analisa is excellent. She is very professional and does an amazing job. She has lots of ideas and calms all your anxiety about your big day. During the trial run she spends time listening and working on looks that will make you happy. She is more than happy to try various things to make sure you are happy with the look, which I really appreciated. She is an advocate for the bride. Loved my experience.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Analisa Hastings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Gayana! You were such an amazing bride to work with! Loved being part of your special day!!

Lanli · Married on 11/19/2019

Highly recommend

So glad to have Analisa doing my makeup for my special day - she was super friendly, attentive, and it was everything I was looking for.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Analisa Hastings's reply:

Thank you! You were such a sweetheart and we loved working with you! We love getting to show our day of brides that we can get it right on the first shot! :)
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 11/02/2019

Worth every penny!

I found Analisa on Wedding Wire and am so happy I did! My coordinator recommended two other companies that cost so much more that I couldn't afford them. Analisa's team was able to accommodate hair and makeup for me, six bridesmaids and my mother for our 2:00 wedding. The ladies were so friendly and shared lots of helpful tips. They worked their magic and we all looked spectacular! Analisa was even able to squeeze one of my flowergirls into the schedule when she decided to cut her own hair a few weeks before the wedding. Analisa Hastings is worth every penny!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Analisa Hastings's reply:

You are so sweet! We are so happy to have delivered just what you needed for your big day! Thank you for choosing us!

Allison Gilbert · Married on 05/25/2019

Gorgeous Hair for wedding

Analisa was wonderful to work with and she did a great job coordinating with her consultant Jenn on mine and my mom's hair for my wedding day. Analisa was always quick to respond and was very flexible because I reached out pretty last minute. I initially went onsite to meet with Jenn and she was spot on for what I was wanting for my wedding day. On my wedding day, Jenn came to my house and was so great to work with. She did a beautiful job on our hair, was prompt, quick and so much fun to chat with while getting ready!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Analisa Hastings's reply:

Thank you Allison! It was a pleasure working with you! We love hearing how specific artists fit so well with our brides to offer a complete package! ;)
  • Carissa

Carissa Peterson · Married on 04/13/2019

Most amazing hairstylist ever!!!!

Analisa was amazing! By far the best hairstylist I've ever worked with!! Her work is amazing and I didn't even recognize myself on my wedding day because of how great she did my hair!! I told her exactly what I wanted and she gave me something even better than I could have imagined!! She is super sweet and makes you feel so comfortable in her chair, I almost forgot she was doing my hair at one point (lol!!)

Sent on 05/03/2019

Analisa Hastings's reply:

Carissa, you were such a delight to work with. Seriously the sweetest and we loved every minute of working with you! Your wedding is one to remember for sure!
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic hair and makeup!

I really enjoyed working with Analisa! I planned my wedding long-distance, which made me a little nervous with the hair and makeup, but Analisa was amazing. She was always very responsive to my emails, and the day of, I felt like she really listened to me and worked to get me a look that I loved. I couldn't be happier with the outcome!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Genille · Married on 06/06/2018

Words can’t express how much I enjoyed having Analisa do my hair and makeup for my wedding. When I met her at my trial, I felt as though we were old friends. She was such a joy. Completely understood what I wanted and executed perfectly. My family and I loved the work she and Christina did. They both fit in like family.
    Her price was reasonable, her service was on time and professional, and her work was nothing short of amazing. My hair & makeup was simply beautiful, and perfectly complementary of me.
    I will definitely recommend her to everyone I know, and can’t wait to use her again.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2018

Analisa and her partner did an amazing job on everyone's hair and makeup! Analisa really listened to what I wanted and then did it flawlessly! I highly recommend her and her company! She was super responsive when I had questions, and I liked that her bridal package included a trial- which I think is essential!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

Analisa was incredible! She unfortunately got sick the night before my wedding and did her best to contact any others that she thought could possibly take her place. When nobody was available she still managed to get herself together enough to come to the venue and do the 4 faces of makeup and 2 heads of hair she was scheduled to do! Even while feeling so miserable, she pushed through and everyone looked amazing. Thank you Analisa!!

Sent on 05/17/2018
  • Ashlyn

Ashlyn · Married on 03/23/2018

Analisa made my wedding hair and makeup a breeze! She’s professional, organized, and lots of fun. I couldn’t have been more pleased with the way the final product turned out!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/17/2018

Analisa and her team are incredibly talented and made myself and my bridesmaids look stunning! She made my hair and makeup vision come to life. Plus, she and her team are super friendly and fun to get ready with. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Katy · Married on 03/10/2018

Analisa did an AMAZING job! She is so fun and sweet and made getting ready a breeze. She and one other artist did hair and makeup for myself and six bridesmaids, and everyone looked beautiful, and it all held up all night! I could not recommend Analisa enough!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Adria · Married on 10/29/2017

Loved working with Analisa. I highly recommend the consultants I worked with directly, Myra and Miriam, but I am sure all are amazing. The consultants came onsite and all the bridesmaids (and myself) were in love with the finished products. One bridesmaid decided last minute to have her makeup and some tattoo cover-up completed and Myra/Miriam were gracious enough to fit in the extra work.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Lori · Married on 10/28/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better bridal/wedding hair and make up experience! She was so professional, yet very personable and friendly. Analisa made sure that I was totally taken care of and managed to make me, a total tomboy, feel like a beautiful bride.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Kara · Married on 10/07/2017

Where do I begin...Analisa Hastings and her amazing artists made my wedding day everything I could have imagined and more! I never thought I could look as beautiful as I did! Joy, Kristi and Myra were so amazing and fun to work with! We had so much fun getting ready and they made all of my bridesmaids look so amazing as well! Please, if you are getting married or having a special party please use Annalisa Hastings you will NOT be disappointed! I can't express the gratitude I have for her and her business! Thank you, Analisa!

Sent on 10/28/2017
  • Mallory

Mallory Hastings · Married on 08/13/2017

Listens to what you want!

I was nervous to get my makeup done professionally in fear of not looking like myself. Analisa listened to what I wanted and didn’t stop until she got it exactly how I envisioned. I looooved my hair and makeup on my wedding day and my experience working with her!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Julie · Married on 08/11/2017

I was left at the last minute without a hair and makeup artiste. I had called many firms around North Houston and The Woodlands but none.responded in a way that made me feel at ease with employing them. Analisa however was very straightforward to deal with, flexible and priced just right. I had my trial at Analise’s premises with Jenn the consultant who was very skilled and an incredibly nice person too. On the day she came to my house. She did a brilliant job and made me look a lot younger than I am which was an added bonus!! Couldn’t have been happier, so pleased I found this company. I wish them the very best, they have an excellent business.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Analisa Hastings's reply:

Thank you so much Julie! I'm so glad we were available to be a part of your special day. You and your husband are the sweetest!! And you made a beautiful bride!
  • Ryann

Ryann · Married on 08/05/2017

Analisa is AMAZING! I am so blessed that she was a part of my big day. She is so talented and managed my curly hair flawlessly. I felt so beautiful on the big day and my bridesmaids loved their hairstyles. The best part of all? My hair and make-up looked perfect the whole night. She was quick to respond and answered all the questions I had. I highly recommend her! You and your bridal party are in good hands with her!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Analisa Hastings's reply:

Thanks Ryann! You were such a wonderful bride and I was the one blessed to have gotten to be a part of your big day! All the best to you both!!

Pamla · Married on 08/05/2017

Analisa and her team were AMAZING! My bridals and wedding were flawless and they couldn’t have been more accommodating! They truly helped my girls and I create our own look but look perfect together! My hair and makeup were so great, I didn’t want to take it off! Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 11/01/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2017

Analisa and her team were wonderful and made me, my bridesmaids, and my mom feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! She was always quick to respond to my emails and listened to exactly what I wanted to look like in terms of hair and makeup. To top it off, Analisa and her assistant arrived early on my wedding day and finished early as well, leaving plenty of time for my bridesmaids and I to take pictures and hang out. I would highly recommend using Analisa for your hair and makeup needs!! She is prompt, professional, a great price, and does an AMAZING job!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Pamela · Married on 06/10/2017

Analisa was so wonderful! She was so nice and easy to communicate with. She was very flexible and came at 7:30 am to our hotel to do my hair and makeup for my noon wedding. My hair and makeup turned out exactly how I wanted it! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/19/2017