Bayside Florist

Bayside, NY View map

Bayside Florist proudly serves Bayside and surrounding areas for more than 25 years. Over the years, we at Bayside Florist have built our reputation on solid performance, service and quality. We opened our doors in the 1980's and have never gone back on our promise to our customers that Satisfaction is Guaranted.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up
0.1
    Elizabeth Married on 02/14/2009
    I got Married on 2/14/2009 and after we booked the majority of our vendors my Fiancé and I realized that flowers would be too expensive so I ended up doing the majority of the flowers for the wedding myself. As any bride I really wanted my Bouquet professionally done along with the boutonnieres...so long story short the florist (the really skinny guy with the glasses, I don't care to remember his name) talked me into booking with him and promised a beautiful job and described such a pretty bouquet to me.
    I specifically told him I DO NOT WANT ANY BABIESBREATH!! He said no problem, we paid $165.00 and left.

The day of the wedding my fiancé went to pick up the flowers at around 9:30am and no one was aware of a wedding order. My fiancé told them he would be back in 20 min. The florist threw together 12 closed red roses (I was promised 16 opened red roses) and a TON of BABIESBREATH (I was promised white waxed cherries interlaced between the open roses!!) they tied the whole thing together with white paper ribbon and shiny scotch tape, all the way around the stems!!!

As you can imagine, I was very anxious on that day and when my flowers arrived I wanted to cry!! My maid of honor called and told them it was wrong and that we are sending someone with the bouquet to be fixed.

Being that they were in the wrong, you would think they would correct the mistake, BUT NO! They completely disrespected my bridesmaid in the store, kicked her out and told her to leave and that they were too busy!! They actually used profane language!!! My bridesmaid begged them to fix it some how and they just continued to curse and tell her to get out!! It was not until she said she would be sure to write a bad review they actually tried to fix the crappy bouquet. All they did was rip out the babies-breath shoved some more closed roses and red cherries in and sent her on her way.

At the end I had to fix and redo my bouquet while in my wedding dress in front of my bridal party, photographer, and videographer. And BTW the boutonnières rose heads broke off before the ceremony; thank God I made some of my own two nights before.

My now husband and I went back to let them know how we felt and the owner didn’t seem to care until I told him I would be writing a bad review. We never received an apology. They should have never taken a wedding Job on Valentines Day and completely disrespect the customer, they way that I felt I was.

Deals

Bayside Florist 1
Gift
Free Throw Away Bouquet with all Wedding Orders

39 19 Bell Blvd Bayside, 11361
Location of (Bayside Florist)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding