7805 5th avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11209 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Deals 1

About Bay Ridge Bakery

THE "ALWAYS FRESH" FAMILY MOTO

Bay Ridge Bakery is still owned and operated by the Nikolopoulos family and Pastry Chef Nick Nikolopoulos, the son, along with his parents, John and Peggy, has taken the bakery to new heights. Being a Bay Ridge landmark, and a “must visit” place, Bay Ridge Bakery still maintains the “baked fresh daily” motto and strives to give its guests only the best experience..

The original Bay Ridge Bakery is opened by the Nikolopoulos family as a wholesale bakery. The goal: Bake fresh by day.... Deliver by night!!.

CHEF'S NICK PROMISE:

Superb taste, the best and freshest ingredients, meticulous preparation, and a presentation that will delight even the most discerning of guests.

Follow Bay Ridge Bakery on

Photos 9 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

10 Reviews for Bay Ridge Bakery

berta · Married on 03/27/2015

when our wedding venue told us who was making our wedding cake, we decided to stop by and try some pastries to get a feel of the quality. We enjoyed the pasties and I decided to have Nick do my bridal shower cake. He was very helpful with the design of the cake and took his time to show me what he does. My bridal shower cake was very tasty and beautifully made with rosette design ombre from grey to white color. I even decided to ask Nick to make a surprise grooms cake for my fiancé (now my husband) I decided on a vintage camera cake. I was a bit nervous to see how it looked but when they bought it out it was perfect. My husband was so surprised and extremely happy when he saw it come out. I was very happy that Nick captured the look and style of the cake.
    will definitely order cakes from this bakery

Sent on 04/04/2015
  • W

karla · Married on 01/09/2015

This is a great place to get cakes from. I highly recommend it. Thank you for reading this review.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Eugene · Married on 06/03/2014

Chief Nick did an incrediable job on our Wedding Cake! It was three tier white cream, cannoli filling and a Chocloate Pudding trim. A Chocloate Bow adorned on Top of the cake. It was magnifiant and very delicious! The cake was a perfect topping for a marvelous & Spiritual Ceremony. Thank you for making our Wedding so Special.
    The Walsh's

Sent on 06/10/2014

Bay Ridge Bakery FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cookies
    Croquembouche
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Fruit
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Kosher
    Lactose Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bay Ridge Bakery 1
    Free delivery in the NYC area
    With any wedding cake or wedding catering order over $300.00, delivery is free to the NYC area with this coupon.

• 7805 5th avenue Brooklyn, 11209 See on map
    9AM- 9PM. OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK.