Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Battleson Entertainment

Every wedding should be reflective of the bride and groom’s personality, tastes and style. And every wedding should be fun!

This is accomplished through customization: Asking the right questions, careful planning and discussion, unique and creative ideas, superior music programming , beat mixing, and lighting.

Our mission is to provide completely customized, perfectly executed, wedding entertainment to every client we have and to give our clients excellent value for the significant investment they have made in us.
  Dates are going fast and we are booked solid on several Saturdays already.  Send us a quick text with your wedding date and email address at 949-370-3093 and we will get back to you with availability and info right away.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (11)
Projector (6)
Uplighting (6)
Liability Insurance (5)

If you are looking for the BEST DJ experience you have ever had then I highly recommend Bruce Battleson! He is responsible, reliable and just a down to earth awesome person! I researched many DJ's before deciding on Battleson Entertainment and right away I had this gut feeling that he was the ONE and I was right! He went above and beyond our expectations as a DJ/MC for our wedding day! About a month before our wedding we scheduled a phone meeting where he asked us everything from introductions to announcements to the schedule of the day and the specific type of music selections that we wanted for each part of the wedding. We had ceremony music, cocktail hour music, music during dinner and a whole lot of dance music for the entire evening!
We had some outstanding requests in terms of Hindi/ Bollywood music and he was able to make it all happen! For example: for our first dance we started off with a classic love song for one minute, then we changed it to a minute of a Bollywood love song, then for the third part of our first dance he played a three minute upbeat mix of a Bollywood/Hindi/English mashup that we found on YouTube! He entertained our guests all evening and he really knew how to keep the dance floor full!!! Thank you Bruce for being such a kind person at heart and also making our wedding day so memorable and super fun!!!

Profile Picture Zaahira, 3/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

It’s been two weeks since our wedding and I am literally still hearing from Friends and Family about how much fun they had dancing their butts off at our wedding. Battleson Entertainment truly kept the dance floor packed and moving. The DJ also has a very classy lighting system which I highly recommend. You definitely don’t want cheesy lighting affecting all the pretty photos you’re hoping your photographer is capturing! We hired Bruce off a recommendation and couldn’t have been happier with our decision. Going into this, I thought the DJ’s only job was to play music but you get way more with Battleson Entertainment. Bruce is extremely organized and prompt with emails. He scheduled a few consultations with us to get to know us better and to understand what we were looking for. Bruce reached out to us to schedule our last consultation, with plenty of time before our wedding, so we weren’t rushing to figure it all out like we had to with many of our other vendors. This is important because as you get closer to the Wedding day you tend to lose your mind a tad… Bruce made sure we kept everything on schedule, which is ULTRA important.
The music is the most important thing about this review. Without going to an actual event and hearing a DJ in persons it’s hard to rate their performance. I am picky with music and because my Wife is from South America we had to make sure that we had a good mixture of American and Latin music. Not a problem in the slightest. They have a great system for YOU to go through and build playlists for the wedding or exclude songs that you 100% DON’T WANT TO HEAR! Sorry Casper Slide (“Take it back now ya’ll”). I cannot tell you how awesome we both felt watching all our loved ones dancing with us on the dance floor till the very last song at 11pm. People went as far as shouting “One more song, one more song.” It will be the thing people talk about the next day. Hope this review helps and Happy partying to all!

-Joe

Profile Picture Joe, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I hired Bruce Battleson as the DJ for our wedding last weekend and it was a wonderful decision! Bruce was friendly, accommodating, and professional throughout the whole process. He has his own website and software that made it so easy to request specific songs, set up the timing for certain events at the wedding, and determine songs that you do not want to be played. Bruce was friendly and personable at the wedding and made sure our wedding was incredibly fun and unforgettable! We are so happy that we hired Bruce and would encourage anyone else looking for a DJ for their wedding to do the same!

Profile Picture Megan, 1/13/18, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1298589137789 gusheadshot11
220x220 sq 1274242843646 uplighting
220x220 sq 1387488826387 0914afte

14 ENDORSEMENTS
Bruce Battleson and his team have been on the top of my referral list for years!! Professional, funny, amazing mixer, perfect MC would be some of the ways I would explain Bruce. I am always at ease knowing Bruce or one of his team are the DJ's for the event.

Battleson Entertainment has been a preferred vendor of ours for many years now. Bruce’s kindhearted & easy going nature is reflective in his DJ style as well as his ability to work well with our coordinators. Our clients are never disappointed with the quality of service provided by Battleson Entertainment, but always complimentary of the easy of working on music selection with Bruce. When looking for a great DJ, you expect professionalism, dedication, passion, organization and both DJ & Emceeing skills all of which Battleson Entertainment is comprised of. Thank you for always working well us and providing excellent service & an unforgettable celebration to our couples!

Battleson Entertainment truly attends to each individual client's needs in a professional and detailed manner. This company truly understands the significance of your event and makes sure to meet your every need. They are a great company and I highly recommend them.

Battleson Entertainment; a Harborside Grand Ballroom Favorite! Always professional, entertaining, and an absolute pleasure to work with. Call today and book one of their amazing DJ's for your special event!

We absolutely loved working with Bruce and the Battleson Entertainment team! While we worked a recent wedding as videographers, we noticed that Bruce acted as a guide to the Bride and Groom -- particularly during the reception -- and maintained a decent flow throughout the speeches and other events of the night. Everyone was out on the dance floor celebrating and enjoying Bruce's great music selections. We look forward to working with you again!

7040 Avenida Encinas, Suite 104-242, Carlsbad, CA 92011   See On Map