Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Barron & Barron Photography

Life. Camera. Action.

My name is Dave and I am the principal photographer at Barron & Barron Photography. We are a husband and wife team, and my wife serves as the second shooter if you opt for one. We are a creative and personable duo. We offer an easy approach to sharing your photos, downloading them, and printing them from our super awesome online galleries. And each of our packages includes a beautiful custom-designed wedding album, handcrafted by artisans in Italy. My wife and I are also graphic designers so we will weave our design skills into your wedding album. You will love your album.

Our first wedding was in 2003, and we have photographed over 200 weddings. We are very experienced and you can trust us with your engagement, bridal and wedding photos. We have enjoyed getting to know our couples and many feel more like friends than clients. It sounds cliché–I know–but it really is a blessing to us to photograph weddings. Let us be a part of your special day!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Prints (1)

Very high quality of work with Barron & Barron Photography. Your pictures will come out beautifully with this vendor.

Profile Picture User7425526, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We cannot say enough about the exemplary service and final product we received from Dave and his team. From start to finish, we felt extremely confident in Dave’s abilities, and his skills shine through in the final photos! Prior to the wedding Dave gave us great, honest advice about timing and the different services he offers. He patiently talked me through our wedding day about my expectations and crafted the perfect plan to get the most of our photos. On the day of the wedding Dave was prompt, charismatic but professional, fast and effective! I couldn’t believe how many shots he was able to get. He and his assitant Jon were always in the right places to catch every moment. They both had a wonderful demeanor; they made photo-taking fun and were even able to get small children (and unruly groomsmen) to focus and smile! Most importantly, Dave knew without me telling him what photos needed to come next and thought of things I didn’t even know I would want! He managed the process based on my guidance, but also proactively with the right amount of professional discretion so I didn’t feel like I was working or directing as the bride. He easily accommodated requests that I made on the spot, without question. We were always on time, also. That is what you want in a professional photographer on your wedding day.
The photos came back quickly, and they are absolutely GORGEOUS!! We don’t have a single complaint. Everything was beautifully captured and edited... truly, we are thrilled with the final product. There is a balance of modern, fun, traditional, editorial shots; a mix of angles and styles is exactly what I asked for. You can trust that Dave will execute what you request. Our friends and family say they are some of the best wedding photos they’ve seen. I highly recommend Dave, obviously, but I also recommend you have him come for the entire length of your wedding if you can – you won’t regret it. :)

Profile Picture Jessica , 5/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

David & his wife are outstanding! They truly put their hearts into their work & they not only made our engagement photos look awesome, but made our wedding day phenomenal.

Profile Picture User6753477, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Barron & Barron Photography Pricing

Matted Prints
Negatives
3 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Talented and amazing photography. Never fails to impress!

Barron and Barron are great to work with and have beautiful pictures. They know how to be in the right place to get the pictures that are required but are courteous of what the other vendors needs are at the same time. We feel that it is always a good team environment when we work with them which make for a great experience for our clients.

Events

713 Second Street, Suite C, League City, TX 77573   See On Map
409-939-1498 (phone) 281-334-4306 (fax)
By appointment only