349 Creekside Way, Studio 16, New Braunfels, TX 78130 Map · Phone number

About bare Sunless

bare Sunless specializes in sunless tans & teeth whitening treatments for that special day. We have worked with thousands of brides over the years & truly believe that a smile is worth a thousand words & that a flawless tan for that very special day can be achieved.

Our Promise to you.

We promise to:

• Do a good job! From the moment you enter our studio, we want you to feel comfortable, welcome, and appreciated. We are here for you, and it's our goal to build your trust in us so that we can help you achieve a bright smile & a flawless sunless tan.

We promise to:

• Be efficient with your time and money. We know that you have a busy schedule, and we don't think that your appointments should interfere with your life. All of our appointments are appropriately scheduled so that you will spend less time in the waiting room, and more time out enjoying your sunless tan& beautiful bright smile.

We promise to:

• Provide a studio that is friendly, inviting, and professional. Your comfort is important to us, and because we work with clients of all ages, we recognize that each person who visits our studio has unique needs and expectations.

We look forward to working with you, and to being a part of this wonderful, life changing experience.

o
6bcc8fcd7ba6d2ed02d793406ac5c29c5169f2 jpgsrz39629
spraytan

3 Reviews for bare Sunless

Robin · event on 10/16/2014

My husband surprised me with a trip to Puerto Rico for my birthday. Due to the fact it was a surprise I did not have much time (2 days) to prepare for it. I had never been to I heart beauty co before and was thrilled that Tania was understanding and was able to fit me in with such short notice. I would be lieing if I didn't mention I was also very nervous. I am a red head and have the skin tone of most naturally ginger haired people. A bad spray tan could have ruined my trip. To my delight my spray tan was awesome! Tania is truely a thoughtful master at applying a natural looking tan! She knows exactly how to apply the spray where the sun naturally hits the skin more and blend it in with where skin is not directly kissed by the sun. The result of her technique and products is the most awesome natural tan I have ever received! I will never see anyone else again! I felt so confident on my vacation thanks to Tania. Thank YOU Tania! Please don't move from San Antonio ;)

Sent on 12/21/2014

carolyn · event on 08/30/2014

Amazing customer service and product knowledge. Makes you feel very comfortable and the results are fabulous. Recommend Tania and her services to everyone.

Sent on 09/06/2014

Kristina · event on 08/27/2014

Tanya is awesome. The spray tans come out great and I often recieve compliments on my tan.

Sent on 08/28/2014

bare Sunless FAQ

• Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Tanning, Teeth Whitening, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• Beauty Concepts
    Beauty Concepts Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love I Heart Beauty Co. the first time I went there it was for teeth whitening and the results were amazing, I cant wait to do it again! the second time I got a spray tan and I loved it ! the spray tan makes your skin look beautiful ! every bride should try it a week before the wedding.... the place is pretty and clean and Tania is very nice !!!

• 349 Creekside Way, Studio 16 New Braunfels, 78130 See on map