Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Barbara Gallagher

The Ultimate in Elegance - Premier Wedding Harpist serving South Jersey and Philadelphia

If you're looking for that unique touch to make your wedding both elegant and magical, you've found it! I am a concert grand pedal harpist with over 25 years of professional playing experience throughout South Jersey and Philadelphia. My repertoire includes classical, pop, standards, new age and light jazz. My diverse repertoire can satisfy almost any musical request.

I offer several instrumentation combinations including flute, violin, cello, vocalist and/or trumpet. You're welcome to come to my home for a preview, at no extra charge, to assist you in planning the music for your ceremony and/or cocktail hour. Also, I amplifiy the harp so all your guests can enjoy the beautiful sounds while at the same time maintaining it's natural acoustic quality.

Add sophistication and style to your special day!

Categories: Wedding Musician

Instrumental-Trio (1)
Cello (1)
Flute (1)
Instrumentals (1)

Absolutely book with this vendor! Barbara Gallagher is very professional, personable and an excellent harpist. She responded to our initial contact in a timely fashion, was flexible with our requests, and prompt and efficient at our celebration. Ms. Gallagher has a wide range of experience with a very good selection of music choices. Ms. Gallagher was also helpful making recommendations which enhanced the outcome of our event. Ms. Gallagher and a vocalist provided the music part of our mass celebration and cocktail hour. Payment obligations were very appropriate.

Profile Picture Mary Terese, 11/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Beautiful harp music sent the tone for our wedding day. i would highly recommend her for your wedding day. Barbara and I selected songs and she coordinated everything with my church's organist. It was one less thing for me to worry about on my wedding day. A true talent and extremely professional!

Profile Picture User6460587, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Barbara Gallagher is as comfortable in a House of Worship as she is playing at a beach house. Her repertoire stretches from Ave Maria to Girl from Ipanema to Ballerina Girl and beyond. She is a beautiful accompaniment to any ceremony.

Profile Picture User7430723, 1+ year ago, 1 Review