Ocean City, NJ 08226 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Barbara Gallagher

If you're looking for that unique touch to make your wedding both elegant and magical, you've found it! I am a concert grand pedal harpist with over 25 years of professional playing experience throughout South Jersey and Philadelphia. My repertoire includes classical, pop, standards, new age and light jazz. My diverse repertoire can satisfy almost any musical request.

I offer several instrumentation combinations including flute, violin, cello, vocalist and/or trumpet. You're welcome to come to my home for a preview, at no extra charge, to assist you in planning the music for your ceremony and/or cocktail hour. Also, I amplifiy the harp so all your guests can enjoy the beautiful sounds while at the same time maintaining it's natural acoustic quality.

Add sophistication and style to your special day!

celestialduo borgata 2013

Barbara Gallagher 4
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/21/2019

Book with Barbara!

Barbara played ceremony music and cocktail hour music at our wedding and was absolutely fantastic. My guests still mention how the harp music adding something special to our wedding day. Barbara is kind and so wonderful to work with, and follows up with you several times prior to your big day To ensure no detail is overlooked! Book with Barbara - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Barbara Gallagher 5
    Barbara Gallagher 6
    Barbara Gallagher 7
    Barbara Gallagher 8

Mary Terese · Married on 11/20/2016

Absolutely book with this vendor! Barbara Gallagher is very professional, personable and an excellent harpist. She responded to our initial contact in a timely fashion, was flexible with our requests, and prompt and efficient at our celebration. Ms. Gallagher has a wide range of experience with a very good selection of music choices. Ms. Gallagher was also helpful making recommendations which enhanced the outcome of our event. Ms. Gallagher and a vocalist provided the music part of our mass celebration and cocktail hour. Payment obligations were very appropriate.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Beautiful harp music sent the tone for our wedding day. i would highly recommend her for your wedding day. Barbara and I selected songs and she coordinated everything with my church's organist. It was one less thing for me to worry about on my wedding day. A true talent and extremely professional!

Sent on 11/19/2016