Andy Gotsch is Baltimore's most experienced and sought after Wedding DJ with decades of experience. Andy's experienced DJing night clubs and MCing many events over the years, but now he focuses solely on private events, specifically Weddings. His breadth of experience allows for a wide ranged of music knowledge and mixing skills. Andy caters to exactly what his couples want. And is able to deliver the classy wedding that family NEEDS with a the party that everyone WANTS. Andy takes ownership in the planning process and will help coordinate the reception to allow his couples to become guests at their own wedding. Let's setup an in person meeting and live demo today!
Other couples have also viewed:
82 Reviews for Baltimore's Wedding DJ Andy Gotsch
Recommended by 100% of couples
13 User photos
Maura Linde · Getting married on 06/11/2021
Andy is by far the best DJ around! He is so personable and really makes sure your day is perfect. We got to meet with him one on one and phone calls. It was so easy to plan our music, and he was able to create the perfect playlists! He also has a Photo Booth that was a HIT. Such a fun party!! Thank you Andy!Sent on 12/03/2019
Baltimore's Wedding DJ Andy Gotsch's reply:Maura, thank you! I had a blast DJing your wedding! Congrats to you two! I loved the crowd, the decor and the venue!! Thanks again!
Steven Linde · Getting married on 07/10/2020
Marylands Best Wedding DJ!
Andy did such an amazing job as the DJ at our wedding. We could not have asked for anything more! From the initial planning meeting all the way through the wedding night, Andy was perfect! His playlist had everyone, I mean everyone on the dance floor the entire night and his Photo Booth was a hit with everyone. Andy thanks for the great job and a perfect Wedding Celebration! If you need to book a DJ, look no further!Sent on 10/28/2019
Baltimore's Wedding DJ Andy Gotsch's reply:Thank you Steven and Rachel!! I had a blast DJing your wedding! You had an awesome guests which helped produce the packed dance floor!
Amanda Lafleur · Married on 02/15/2020
Search no further for your wedding DJ!
💯% Recommend! Andy DJ-ed my high school graduation party in 2009, college graduation in 2014, and just did our wedding February 29, 2020, and whenever we need a DJ in the future, we know where we're going!Sent on 03/17/2020
There a lot of music options you can look at when planning your wedding, but I'll tell you what separates Andy from the rest.
1) EXPERIENCE! He has seen it all, from family dynamics that need that additional navigating, to bride and grooms with opposite musical tastes, Andy has been there and can give you advice!
2) Complete attention to you and your event details from Day 1 through your wedding date, and even beyond! Since our wedding, Andy has reached out to make sure we were beyond happy with our day, sent well wishes on our honeymoon, and sent an unexpected 1:00 min highlight video!
3) Convenient music portal for you to choose songs for each part of your event and each special moment and to get recommendations from top playlists, etc.
4) Timeline and vendor coordination. Your DJ, or the one with the mic, has the most control to help your event run smoothly and to amp up the party. I've attended too many weddings where the DJ misses a cue, allows an awkward silence, and honestly interrupts the whole vibe of the event. I will tell you this would NEVER happen with Andy as your DJ. He is in tune (pun intended) with all vendors and has communicated with you and them throughout planning to know exactly how you envision your event running. He also is quick on his feet in case something unexpected comes up!
5) Custom music editing if you have anything special in mind. Andy helped my dad and I put together a mashup for a fun dance after our father daughter dance, everyone was shocked and it was so fun! He also did a custom cut of a song for my husband that had a very long instrumental in it. If you think of something you want, ask, and he can likely do it!
6) Additional items that make him the BEST: stylish DJ booth, lighting accents, and a Photobooth with provided props!
I could go on and on, but the point is, if you're searching for a DJ, look no more!!
Thank you Andy!
Baltimore's Wedding DJ Andy Gotsch Price Rates
Andy is an excellent DJ! He plays a variety of music, keeps the crowd energetic and is super easy to work with. He stayed on top of the couple’s timeline, was set up early and was very professional and fun! I would highly recommend Andy to any person in need of a DJ for their event!
I have worked with Andy in the past. He is an amazing DJ and would be a great addition to any Wedding. He is highly recommended!